Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo (21268 Views)

Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution? / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by MuyiRano(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by drajjay: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

E GO PAIN SOME PEOPLE OOO grin grin tongue
you and this your picture is becoming boring.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by XBLadez: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's not just change but shame
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by AdekunleSegun(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amen
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls i need the mods to move this below link to front page.this is about my life and my future https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by queensmith: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Professor Osinbajo - can you declare your assets quickly and let us assess the true stake you have in Lagoses controversial toll gates!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Somehow I believe in the Buhari and Osibanjo combination. The two of them have one thing in common. A Strong Character. It's easy to believe them because they appear so simple, so genuine and so convincing. I made bold to say Nigerians we got this right

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by allanphash7(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seems you are pained

Chai

Cry cry baby
steppin:
We're all waiting for that change you've been shouting for over a year plus now.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by MKO4ever(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by kefmawin: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
We are watching and hope for the best.

Enjoy this
http://www.abujaconnect.com.ng
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by skarlet: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
My Vice Presido.
I dedicate this post to GMB/PYO.
I also dedicate it to all my Likers.
Positive CHANGE is coming to you.

Amen bro!

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by dayocash: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

U mean it go pain this people? Dem know themselves now. So funny
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Skoopy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by steppin: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Seems you are pained

Chai

Cry cry baby
Who is this?
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by allanphash7(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
U can ask your clueless master
steppin:

Who is this?
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Abayhormy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Bro. I think you should stop this thing now, it is ok. God answered the prayers of the majority of Nigerians for some kind of intervention in the downward direction of the situation of things.

It was never a tribe thing.

Let just let things be. We need peace now.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by steppin: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
U can ask your clueless master
You've been noticed.
Now, run along.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=irunoobo post=32753458][i][b] undecided

E GO PAIN SOME PEOPLE

Internet scammers, fake drug producers, sub-standard product importers from China, fake tokunbo dealers, pirates and plagiarists, that camouflage as susccessful businessmen, beware !
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

But i hope the change does not involve a ban on the use of monikers like 'irunoobo' . Lol
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by petermichaels(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
And we watchn and waitn na! Dis is d fst tym he is talkn doe. Vice presido!! Tym dey na,we dey luk
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bishop4bella:
We believe in you with God helping you both.
Change all the changeable that needs better change.

GMB PYO for Real.

Up APC
that is our future president
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by tuniski: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Reality Is stranger than fiction. Change of party then change of promises that is all I expect. The miracles we expect pls God let them give us! Change is constant buhari like Moyes will soon be looking for LVG!

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by geeudy(f): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/change-is-not-just-a-campaign-slogan-professor-osinbajo/
nawoooo this man sef u die b4? Person never hear your voice since, na only Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and nko, no allow them sideline you. Pastors!! Pastor!! Indeed.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Alexandro2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Change means alot bt it depends on ur own definition
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Rahmatuparker: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes ooooo
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bevista:
Change is a Movement!
A POSITIVE MOVEMENT FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF NIGERIA.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Ujupsy: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Have got the list of your change campaign list by my bed,as you perform I tick so am waiting.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Holuwadammie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmnn Le prof on point. cheesycheesy
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by ijustdey: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
change is a movement

just like how we did witness change in the dollar market when a dollar did dropped from 212naira to almost 175naira just when GMB was announced the winner of the presidential election.......

so, what could have cause this heavy drop
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by sweetgala(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
poiu77:
Awolowo 419 is over, the people have suffered enough.

And NO truth church of God, get involve in 419. The bible says let your let shine that other men may copy you. Is this shinning or 419. Awolowo (osibanjo father inlaw) ran scam that why buhari got arrested.. because Awolowo(osibanjo father inlaw) did not know that Western nigeria have tie with other countries.

MTN Ghana.. So those who have fear.. can see business have no international boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240033_2239247explosioninbenue_jpeg_jpeg23731ee4e5bbd53df21c25d2db42281d

12 fellow illiterates liked your comment, I could not even make sense of your write up.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
ask OBAMA whom you borrowed it from. CHANGE.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by nortcentrallord(m): 2:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Pa buhari is in the season of promise denial part 1 while his vp is still shouting "change" without stating clearly if it is a positive or negative change. Well, I trust the wise proff, whatever the change turns out to be, nobody can hold his responsible because he only promised us change. grin grin
Sai change! What kinda change

Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 / Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003