Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) (17182 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Dbrave1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please who is that satan that prophecies EL-RUFAI (go and seat down god is angry with you and you will loose the governorship election)..hmm is high time you dissociate yourself from evil pastor I can't just stop laughing
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by zimoni(f): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one.

Governor a Quantity Surveyor and Deputy an Architect.

I hope they deliver.

Wish Kaduna State best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nazeeboy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
BiHung:
This ceremony is not needed....elrufai should emulate Buhari....be modest about things sir
it's not celebration. Is just to receive the certificate and disappear. Shikenan!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by megpita(f): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
hit like if you like this man

4 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by galadima77(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
I kinda envy kaduna indigenes for having el rufai.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by sherif4owo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
The wind of change here and there... I HOPE ALL THE GOOD MEN IN POWER WORK ACCORDINGLY AND AS EXPECTED.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by GaniLAb(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by chibuike65: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
He will buy more plates for almajiri boys I trust him
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by kokoA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
The only minister we ever had in Abuja.. I wish you all the best as KD governor.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by stonemind(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
esthergbemi:
The Governor-elect, Nasir El-Rufai and his Deputy Architect Bala Banter in Kaduna, as the Certificate of Return is about to be presented.

http://bunmisimplesblog.com/governor-elect-nasir-el-rufai-ready-to-receive-certificate-of-return/

A.P.C!!!!!!! Can I here somebody say CHANGE.?!!!!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by WoodenGate: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
The Best Federal Capital Minister since creation is about to transform Kaduna.
I rejoice with Kaduna People
yea yea...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by james809: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
team change
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Copee: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
saTANoid. Get used to it. tongue tongue tongue tongue
xareal:
boring

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol. Try again later.

Copee:

Meanwhile FTC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Seun360(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
God bless APC.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls i need the mods to move this below link to front page.this is about my life and my future https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Copee:
El - Rufai is the man for the job. I cant wait for him to transform Kaduna just the way he did for Abuja. Nothing has changed in Abuja after he was removed as FCT Minister.

Meanwhile SECOND TC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by A7(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
Haaa Goodlyck to him how I wish his son is alive to be first son Of the state
Kad would be great like NYC

He has other male children, some even older than Hamza.

He married his first wife in his mid-20's and now they're 3 with each having more than 5 children.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nazeeboy:
it's not celebration. Is just to receive the certificate and disappear. Shikenan!
why him come wear babaringa?why him no wear T shirt and short nicker go there?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by deletrue: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
In order to convince apc members, friends and others, I have planned town hall meetings in three state so as to convince those who still have doubts due to some facts that no body has told them the basic and fundamental reasons that the country is divided after this election. Take Dino Malaye, newly elected senator under apc. El rufai, a newly elected governor. Nuhu Rubadu, former efcc boss was voted out under pdp. Now if you place Nuhu and El rufai side by side, am sure no body will even talk of El rufai but he is elected because of gang up plan and agreement between the north and west. On the hand if he was to be a pdp condidate, he would have been voted out. El rufai awarded all the town planning contracts of Abuja city to himself and cancel and throw away so many C of Os' and issue new ones to familily members, government officials, friends, yet he is a good man because he is under apc. Rubbish. Dino, as we know is less important than even a KG child was also elected because he came under apc. Other reasons will be advanced in due course. Many will agree that whether we like it or not, we may continue to pretend and look the other side of the true issues facing us. But in no time the separation fire will born openly. At that point, we will go our ways. Rubbish.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Enny1010(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Copee:
El - Rufai is the man for the job. I cant wait for him to transform Kaduna just the way he did for Abuja. Nothing has changed in Abuja after he was removed as FCT Minister.

He was not removed, he left after OBJ 's tenure ended as President
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by omenka(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
The Best Federal Capital Minister since creation is about to transform Kaduna.
I rejoice with Kaduna People
Bros I gbadun you die! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Sai El Rufai

Shame to PDP and Yero
Shame for what? You see why I love Apc but I don't like most of my fellow Apc supporters. This man called El rufa'I and congratulated him so what do you mean by shame? Animal
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by rhames(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
starting with, this is the beginning of change in Kaduna state.

not to forget, the demolition squad has a new home here too.

Good luck to Mallam Nasir El Rufai.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
michealsolola:
Al rufai here we cum

Really?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by ibkgab001: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oh ok thanks for the update sir
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Change is here..I hope to return to a peaceful KD someday.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Copee:

Was he removed?By who and why?Enlight me
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Copee:

Was he removed?By who and why?enlight me
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by DTaj: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kaduna people have made a very solid choice in Nasir El-Rufai. They have elected a confirmed 'doer' like Fashola of Lagos. Men of practical ideas are hardly meek and dumb; they face challenges head-on and solve them. All the FCT Ministers after him are docile and unthinking. The capital city has never recovered since he left...

One of the reasons Jonathan fell and failed was because he transferred his personal mien/attitude to governance. A very mild, very gentle, extremely soft President cannot successfully lead Nigeria, a country where decisiveness (without being too stubborn) and self-assurance is very critical. Jonathan failed to do these; he allowed everyone to do as they wished and people knew his personal flaws and capitalized on the flaws big time!

Lesson in leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
Serious development is coming to Kaduna State.

I smell it.

I like ur optimism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: There Will Be Trouble In Nigeria If PDP Loses - Sule Lamido / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari / Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.