Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze (24115 Views)

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by lastkobo15: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
abia has Ikpeazu to take us far.he is d best we gat
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by holiboy: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
D info is true becaurse am one of the people that presided over the election ochende is a theif ihe stole peoples mandate
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by slap1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
lastkobo15:
abia has Ikpeazu to take us far.he is d best we gat
You and who?
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by prophetfire: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
thejurist:
When APGA wants to rig Abia guber election

By Madubuko Hart

One Ifeanyi Amanze will not stop to expose himself to public ridicule where he was looking for “stomach infrastructure”. In an article he titled, “Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State”, he wanted to debase Governor Theodore Ahamefule Orji and the PDP in the state for the phony candidate of APGA, Alex Otti, who came into the party through the backdoor.

Against what Amanze wanted to mislead the world with, there was and will never be anytime that the governor or the party that he leads will rig election because one Otti is contesting. What Amanze failed to realize was that Otti is a political neophyte who will never win in any elections in the state except through rigging as his party did in the last governorship and House of Assembly elections. The prompt response of Abia people who shouted hoax helped to checkmate them. Otti's evil deeds were exposed to the international community.

It wasn’t true that Otti was leading Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (PhD) in 11 LGAs in the state out of 17 LGAs in the last guber election. This is the make-believe story of the looser’s agent who will stop at nothing to bark and bite like a mad dog he is because of the clear defeat APGA was experiencing in the hand of the PDP in the state.

The theft election materials that the state experienced in the hand of the APGA in the state in the last election were unprecedented. Otti and his party indeed acted true to who they were – desperados. Otti and the APGA were said to be in fraudulent activities while the election lasted. But today, the brain drained Amanze is writing garbage as usual to cast the governor and the PDP against the people.

While we await election in the areas that INEC have announced as inconclusive, it will be advisable to warn Otti and his hack agents like Amanze to desist from inglorious electoral activities as such will not pay them well. They should refrain from ballot snatching here and there. All of these are now public knowledge of course.

.Hart writes from Lagos

Sent from my iPad
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Silasthegreat(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op,,,, I wonder how much Otti has paid you for this. Tell me, did you expect otti to win in any of the LGs in Ngwa land? Ohuhu people have had their time in the past. Now is the time for Ngwa land and no amount of money paid to u by otti will stop that... OKEZUO ABIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by prophetfire: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
thejurist:
When APGA wants to rig Abia guber election

By Madubuko Hart

One Ifeanyi Amanze will not stop to expose himself to public ridicule where he was looking for “stomach infrastructure”. In an article he titled, “Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State”, he wanted to debase Governor Theodore Ahamefule Orji and the PDP in the state for the phony candidate of APGA, Alex Otti, who came into the party through the backdoor.

Against what Amanze wanted to mislead the world with, there was and will never be anytime that the governor or the party that he leads will rig election because one Otti is contesting. What Amanze failed to realize was that Otti is a political neophyte who will never win in any elections in the state except through rigging as his party did in the last governorship and House of Assembly elections. The prompt response of Abia people who shouted hoax helped to checkmate them. Otti's evil deeds were exposed to the international community.

It wasn’t true that Otti was leading Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (PhD) in 11 LGAs in the state out of 17 LGAs in the last guber election. This is the make-believe story of the looser’s agent who will stop at nothing to bark and bite like a mad dog he is because of the clear defeat APGA was experiencing in the hand of the PDP in the state.

The theft election materials that the state experienced in the hand of the APGA in the state in the last election were unprecedented. Otti and his party indeed acted true to who they were – desperados. Otti and the APGA were said to be in fraudulent activities while the election lasted. But today, the brain drained Amanze is writing garbage as usual to cast the governor and the PDP against the people.

While we await election in the areas that INEC have announced as inconclusive, it will be advisable to warn Otti and his hack agents like Amanze to desist from inglorious electoral activities as such will not pay them well. They should refrain from ballot snatching here and there. All of these are now public knowledge of course.

.Hart writes from Lagos

Sent from my iPad
who cares about ur useless cheap china ipad. See vain, shallow people. Abia, that dirty,useless,backward, cursed state of mentally deranged people called aba that have never had a mentaly stable governor. That your dirty, refuse and demon-infested state needs special spiritual deliverance because your case defies science and technology.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Ouksynkay: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
T.A Orji is just the worst governor on earth. He should go and die. Abians are tired of him and his onyeIKPEAZU he is projecting. WICKED and HEARTLESS governor. ALEX OTTI all the way. UP APGA.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
pdp must win ooooo.... See dis people ooo, dey r shouting pdp in Lagos but rejecting pdp in their state. Lagoon expect people oooo....

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Ojiofor: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
omarhlichanwa:
God is working,haters have dugged their burial ground already,T.orji,ikpeazu and co,get ready to be burried by saturday,no more criminals in abia state.you better go meet dat babawey dey give una juju,make e give una another one cos d one wey e give una no work.I know alex otti to be a prayerful man,not even your juju can shake you.God is working and watching,if you know what's good for you before saturday,its better you start preparing your handover documents.because,God has sent Dr Alex otti to ressurect our state abia.#stay clear.
my brother,how are you going to burry them if pdp maintain their evil 80k+ votes advantage...that is practically impossible.Apga and ndi Abia must insist for total cancellation of votes from the affected LGAs or else ikpeazu is governor elect.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by naijamerican: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Urchben:
PDP WE KNOW......... ABIA IS NOT FOR SALE...... SO ALEX OTTI SHOULD BACK OFF

God punish you idiot. I hope you choke on the bribe that devil Ochendo is giving you. You will die with the other Ochendevil supporters if you attempt to steal the will of the people.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Zeiya(f): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why are APGA sore losers?. They should pick the phone and congratulate PDP

Okezie Oluwasegun Ikpeazu must rule Abia State. Orisha Metuh abeg Show dem pepper. Roll out tanks on the streets if needed

We can borrow you Koro to do the necessary rigging

PDP must rule the whole SouthEast.

[size=14pt]The same PDP you wish for the SouthWest must rule everywhere in the SouthEast[/size]

BTW whats the difference between APGA and KOWA ? Both have no single senator
my brother/sister, this is not about PDP/APGA, its about freedom, it about life, its about progress and change. The tyrant rule of this man for 8 years is saddening. He still want to be in control indirectly. Every Abian not in his camp has a story to tell. I left mine for God.Though I don't reside in the state presently,I constantly pray for its redemption.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Xcex: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
@ O.P, We Abians wnt Okezie ikpazu as our Govnor, d APGA man is an x-bank thief who wnts 2 loot d state treasury 2 pay his depts e.t.c. He ran away frm PDP 2 apga in d 11th minute, denying d party flagbearer reagan ufomba his mandate. U can such a just man. If u hav scores 2 settle wit ochendo confrnt him.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Godwyn50: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wait mr writter are campaging when the election has be done and the winner is know by everybody, Otti suppose by now to accept his defeat after all mrpresident did it, okezuola abia now

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by walata2011(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
I doubt any body in Abia state will vote for any party associated with Theodore Orji, he did nothing as governor of the state apart from brandishing himself 'Ochendu'. Another four years for any body associated with Orji means further regression for Abians. INEC need to replace all the REC s in those states going for supplementary elections as they've all been compromised.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by bengems(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
My dear brothers and sisters residing in Abia, don't worry...comes may 29th, Buhari will give that imbec*le T.Orji a new hair style that will get his ass ready for prison. he has biten more than he can chew
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by centjamie(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Even though i hate T.A orji with a passion,i cnt help but echo the fact that this op is a big liar.

Op,continue feeding people with fake info.when you say things that aint true,what makes you different from T.A orji?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by olajide8(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Better put
Chuksgeo:
All I know is that T. A Orji and olisa metuh of the PDP* that you people wanted to forster on Nigerian's are thieves, period.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by olajide8(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
walata2011:
I doubt any body in Abia state will vote for any party associated with Theodore Orji, he did nothing as governor of the state apart from brandishing himself 'Ochendu'. Another four years for any body associated with Orji means further regression for Abians. INEC need to replace all the REC s in those states going for supplementary elections as they've all been compromised.

But his still a member of the PDP*
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by ebukaOtika(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
OTTI IS THE MAN WE WANT ,.,,, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS ,.,,, ORJI MUST GO....its no longer Ghana dat will go dis time around ....

Enoughs Are Enough.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by centjamie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:
who cares about ur useless cheap china ipad. See vain, shallow people. Abia, that dirty,useless,backward, cursed state of mentally deranged people called aba that have never had a mentaly stable governor. That your dirty, refuse and demon-infested state needs special spiritual deliverance because your case defies science and technology.

Shut up already.here is somebody telling you the whole truth and you are here barking like a dog.your Otti compromised the inec resident commissioner and not the other way round.with the kind of money your desperate Otti has spent on bribe,i fear for Abia if he eventually wins.between pdp and apga who didn't rig? Pdp were just the best rigger and they are already winning.is there any free and fair election in nigeria?Otti should just make that call and congratulate Okezie,he shouldn't be a sore loser.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by olajide8(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
mavany:
T A Orji must return to the prison from where he was picked to rule Abia
Noooo! He must rule Abia through his puppet, but I felt you guys wanted PDP's jonathan- if you complain about T.A Orji it's the same stance we from other parts of the country feel about GEJ

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
One shameless governor gave GEJ only 300,000 votes yet wants to rig his puppet in as his successor..

Shameless man.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by prophetfire: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
centjamie:

Shut up already.here is somebody telling you the whole truth and you are here barking like a dog.your Otti compromised the inec resident commissioner and not the other way round.with the kind of money your desperate Otti has spent on bribe,i fear for Abia if he eventually wins.between pdp and apga who didn't rig? Pdp were just the best rigger and they are already winning.is there any free and fair election in nigeria?Otti should just make that call and congratulate Okezie,he shouldn't be a sore loser.
I will nt shut up though I am nt holding brief for otti,neither do I know ur keziah!Thank God am nt from a pathetic state like abia but I ll advise U guys to make a clean break from anyone that has anything to do with all those ur long line of orjis that dnt wnt the state to develope.In anmbra ngige refused them and then they voted in obi who is a clean break from the gang of ubas,ezes and offors,he chased away all those crookes from the corridors of govt house and anambra is smiling today.those line of orjis and their ilks are holding abia hostage and milking it dry.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by m1500: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
The state Abia is currently under a siege of some sort and I simply wonder how long it's gonna last.
How long shall a people be subjected to so much misrule by a few selected/anointed/imposed politicians?
The Orjis of this world have practically destroyed Abia State; just for instance, if you visit Aba from which the state gets its largest IGR you will end up weeping uncontrollably for Abia and Abians. There are no roads for even a tipper let alone cars. This glaring absence of government is spread across the length and breadth of the entire state.

Abians get absolutely nothing good from governance and this informed the latest clamour for change in the person of Alex Otti.

We sincerely hope that the will of the people will be respected by INEC, security agencies and even the incumbent governor and his cohorts.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by centjamie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:
I will nt shut up though I am nt holding brief for otti,neither do I know ur keziah!Thank God am nt from a pathetic state like abia but I ll advise U guys to make a clean break from anyone that has anything to do with all those ur long line of orjis that dnt wnt the state to develope.In anmbra ngige refused them and then they voted in obi who is a clean break from the gang of ubas,ezes and offors,he chased away all those crookes from the corridors of govt house and anambra is smiling today.those line of orjis and their ilks are holding abia hostage and milking it dry.

Well,i'm sorry for the harsh words.i thought you were someone from Abia who was trying to twist the truth in order to deceive people.

My dislike for this apga guy was fuelled by his action at the collation centre in umuahia where he was controlling the inec officials as though they were his puppets.he was full of desperation.the manner they were yielding to his biddings only confirmed the fact that they have been compromised.or what else prevented them from announcing a winner when it was so glaring that he lost already.the two parties rigged(of course there is no free and fee election in Nigeria),it was just a case of the best rigger winning.i wonder why people make it look as it was only pdp that rigged.

This apga guy has spent a lot of money on bribe.the amount he gave to the Abia state inec resident commissioner is now an open secret.i can only imagine what a man that has spent this kind of money will do when he eventually wins,wouldn't he try to recoup these monies before any other thing? I wonder why people have refused to think.Aba remains the heart beat of Abia state and gives the state her highest revenue, yet remains in a very bad state.we need a change in Abia,we need a change in Aba and this pdp guy hails from Aba,he is our best shot at restoring Aba.the previous governor, plus the incumbent, aint from Aba so didn't see any reason why they should fix it.Aba will get the attention it deserves if one of its owners is allowed to lead.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by asha80(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
centjamie:

Well,i'm sorry for the harsh words.i thought you were someone from Abia who was trying to twist the truth in order to deceive people.

My dislike for this apga guy was fuelled by his action at the collation centre in umuahia where he was controlling the inec officials as though they were his puppets.he was full of desperation.the manner they were yielding to his biddings only confirmed the fact that they have been compromised.or what else prevented them from announcing a winner when it was so glaring that he lost already.the two parties rigged(of course there is no free and fee election in Nigeria),it was just a case of the best rigger winning.i wonder why people make it look as it was only pdp that rigged.

This apga guy has spent a lot of money on bribe.the amount he gave to the Abia state inec resident commissioner is now an open secret.i can only imagine what a man that has spent this kind of money will do when he eventually wins,wouldn't he try to recoup these monies before any other thing? I wonder why people have refused to think.Aba remains the heart beat of Abia state and gives the state her highest revenue, yet remains in a very bad state.we need a change in Abia,we need a change in Aba and this pdp guy hails from Aba,he is our best shot at restoring Aba.the previous governor, plus the incumbent, aint from Aba so didn't see any reason why they should fix it.Aba will get the attention it deserves if one of its owners is allowed to lead.

was mbakwe from aba or present day abia state?
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Danieroo:
Otti is a desperate man... Who needs power by all means.. Nawaaooo
pdp tout everywhere, when did Wolf Blitzer of CNN start reporting on abia, not when Nigeria as a whole. have he finished on Hillary Clinton

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by korekt: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Battle for the soul of Abia. This shows the length enemies of Abia can go to deceive ppl. This post is thrash and only morons can believe this nonsense. Some powerful forces, including the sponsors of this post wants to take power by force in Abia but they have failed already. Why will inec cancel only areas where PDP has the highest votes? I believe inec officials working in the Abia elections have been compromised. But Abians will ultimately decide on the 25th and PDP will win the soul of Abia.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by liongirl: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
mandozhero:
Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze

Last Saturday April 11, something not totally unexpected happened in Abia State.
by Ifeanyi Amanze Apr 15, 2015

Last Saturday April 11, something not totally unexpected happened in Abia State. Governor Theodore Ahamefule Orji, who is better known by his moniker of ‘Ochendo Global’ (whatever that means), attempted to steal the people’s mandate and succeeded in actually doing so to some degree. Gov. Theodore Orji

It was a theft so brazen the entire country reacted with disgust and disbelief. For those of us who have followed this slimy character for eight years, he acted true to type. But even thieves have to know when the game is up. Like that old saying goes, there should be some honour among thieves.

But using honour and Ochendo in the same sentence would amount to an aberration. The man doesn’t know the meaning of the word; has never known the meaning of the word for eight years of running Abia State aground.

There are 17 Local Governments in Abia State. By the close of voting on Saturday, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate, Dr Alex Otti, was coasting home to victory in 11 of those 17 LGAs. The PDP’s Okezie Ikpeazu, Ochendo’s lackey, was staring imminent defeat in the face. The Ochendo camp knew the game was up. It was at this point that the cooking of figures commenced.

Earlier in the day during the vote, several correspondents covering the Abia governorship election had noticed the thuggery and brigandage on display from Aba North/South, Osisioma, Obingwa, Isiala-ngwa and just about everywhere else. Election materials arrived late in several polling units dotting the Abia landscape and ballot boxes were snatched in the full glare of the watching world before votes were even cast. On Ochendo’s orders, thumb-printing of snatched ballot papers continued far into the night. The thieves besieged the INEC office in Umuahia with their ballot papers in tow and rewrote results for fun. Armed with a financial war-chest from the coffers of the State, these thieves padded up the numbers from Osisioma, Obingwa and Isiala-ngwa where elections sparsely or never held and asked the INEC officials to name their prizes.

By Sunday, Obingwa, Osisioma and Isiala-ngwa had yielded unbelievable figures. In Obingwa for instance, voter turn-out had trumped those from everywhere else and by the padded figures, Obingwa had coughed out 83,000 votes for the PDP and Ochendo Global, while the APGA candidate was allotted a paltry 1,000 votes!! The entire world yelled and kicked. It was brazen, egregious stealing and everyone knew it. INEC announced that it was cancelling the results in the three affected LGAs but ate its own words when Ochendo showed up at the office of the electoral commission alongside the PDP national publicity secretary and other PDP bigwigs with loads of cash and cheque books. They made the Returning Officers and the Resident Electoral Commissioner (RECs) offers they couldn’t refuse and INEC said it would allow the inflated figures in the three LGAs to stand.

All of these is now public knowledge of course. Every son, daughter and resident of Abia State would tell you that the winner of Saturday’s governorship election in the State is Alex Otti. The miracles from Obingwa, Osisioma and Isiala-ngwa have only served to underscore how far Ochendo and his camp would go to stay in power even in the face of the poor governance they’ve supervised for close to a decade. The people have voted these sorry lot out, but it is typical of the obdurate dog not to heed the hunter’s whistle.

The electoral officers in Abia State would do well to return the financial inducements they were given and announce Alex Otti as winner of the Abia Guber race when the rerun poll eventually holds. To do otherwise would be a real farcical travesty.

The world is watching. Abians are watching.

*Ifeanyi Amanze wrote from Umuahia

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/15/alex-otti-ochendo-and-election-thieves-abia-state-ifeanyi-amanze
just shutup fool
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by IGBOSON1: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Danieroo:
Otti is a desperate man... Who needs power by all means.. Nawaaooo

^^^You stinking diseased bastard! I see you're working overtime at the rumour-mill to try and discredit a man you useless worthless thugs can never measure up to in class, achievements or moral rectitude......not even if you live as long as Methuselah!

Anyone can see that pic you uploaded is photoshoped!
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by korekt: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:
U will end up an empty person and Abia will alwaz progress more than Ur state an Ur household. Ur home will be destitute and no force shall reverse the curse that is following U right now. All the evil things U said abt Aba and Abia shall be Ur portion forever. AMEN
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by IGBOSON1: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:

^^^I'm happy i'm not from that state as well! They're just too docile and passive for my liking....kinda like zombies! I thought they'd all be up in arms demonstrating on the streets by now! Isn't it the same Imo next door that voted out Ohakim and protected their votes, yet some Abians don't care what happens to their votes, while those on electoral duties are easily influenced by a few thousand naira to keep their own state in bondage!

Tragic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.