Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 (31100 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Lakeshizu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Evathyst post=32753129]I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.

plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Arysexy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
This chaotic Southeast

Election in 4 states and 2 are inconclusive. Thats a 50% failure rate due to chaos

Out of the other regions consisting of over 25 states, How many states do we have inconclusive elections

Ewu Gambia!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by donblue(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.
bros tnk u very much. am in kaduna and i heard dat rochas didt do anytin in imo only investing ur money here in d north and brocastin his skol on tv. pls ihedioha is my person abeg u guys shuld vote him in pls is going to work. is more compose and repected

3 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by obamaunec: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas why

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by XBLadez: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahuhuhihihohohehehe!! I'm laughing at Roach ass the Chinko way.This iswhat Phyno would call 'o gaeme gi vuum n'anya!'
We have decided. Rochas is the Imo version of Amaechi

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
donblue:
bros tnk u very much. am in kaduna and i heard dat rochas didt do anytin in imo only investing ur money here in d north and brocastin his skol on tv. pls ihedioha is my person abeg u guys shuld vote him in pls is going to work. is more compose and repected

Nigerian and their 'i heard mentality'....smh
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by shizzleStar: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
[s]I still don't get why my fellow Igbos insist on PDP . Owelle has done a lot in Imo State but PDP still got close to half of the total votes[/s] angry
It is their choice if they insist on PDP and you have no right whatsoever to tell us who yo pitch our tent with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ascend: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Evathyst:
I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.
plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.
PS: I use firefox browser for android.
u can equally download and install tubemate for android. It gives an option to watch and download any youtube video in different formats
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
Hahahuhuhihihohohehehe!! I'm laughing at Roach ass the Chinko way.This iswhat Phyno would call 'o gaeme gi vuum n'anya!'

Is Amaechi is bad person?
Do you even know how well he fought for the people of rivers?
Do you understand politics at all?
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by XBLadez: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Linqsz:

Is Amaechi is bad person?
Do you even know how well he fought for the people of rivers?
Do you understand politics at all?
Would a good person be mistreated the way Rivers state had Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by olalat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
pacharles1:
Biko INEC!! Election has Come and Gone. Pls let's allow things be! There is no perfect election anywhere in the world.

Rivers state
Imo state
Abia State

These states and there fire burning candidates should let Nigeria be.. We all need this nation to move forward.. Biko my people, make una take heart.

One Nigeria
Good people
Great Nation
What kind of moral have you and the moral standard you are going to passes across to your children If u can boldly advocate for tolerance of injustice in d system like this. Remember u may be a victim one day.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by iiiyyyk(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still don't get why my fellow Igbos insist on PDP . Owelle has done a lot in Imo State but PDP still got close to half of the total votes angry

Are u mad, y shld u just come here any time just to spew rubish. A u the only person born out of wed lock?
u bas.tard. What has igbo got to do with an election pdp is trying to rig.
Amadioha and agwuishi must strik u into a moving lorry, since igbos have become ur object of carricature.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by mejai(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
in Rochas voice ' ndi oshi, ndi oshi,' but rochas looks like a crook.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Are u mad, y shld u just come here any time just to spew rubish. A u the only person born out of wed lock?
u bas.tard. What has igbo got to do with an election pdp is trying to rig.
Amadioha and agwuishi must strik u into a moving lorry, since igbos have become ur object of carricature.

Please read my post again and give me a sane reply , thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by leanalyst: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please Rochas has only been able to give with his right hand and take with his left hand. Truth be told, he started well with APGA & lost it when he switched to APC. Rochas Okorocha became very deceitful, doing tthe more you look the less you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Johnsinia(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please read my post again and give me a sane reply , thanks
The sane reply is that you are a fake igbo, trying to please the hauses and yoruba just to get "likes"

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:
God help my state
whch part are u dearundecided
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

Hehehe, we need patience in IMO this time around.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by uzolexis(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
whch part are u dearundecided

Oru west LGA
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Jetjacky(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
pacharles1:
Biko INEC!! Election has Come and Gone. Pls let's allow things be! There is no perfect election anywhere in the world.

Rivers state
Imo state
Abia State

These states and there fire burning candidates should let Nigeria be.. We all need this nation to move forward.. Biko my people, make una take heart.

One Nigeria
Good people
Great Nation
that's trash. we want who we decided to be there not some hooligans, people who use money and hoodlums to proselytize the people
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by zanga420: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
This chaotic Southeast

Election in 4 states and 2 are inconclusive. Thats a 50% failure rate due to chaos

Out of the other regions consisting of over 25 states, How many states do we have inconclusive elections
my friend remove the spec in ur eyes 1st. These are areas where there's competition, not a matter of pre anointed candidate by a godfather. Since 2007, opposition in imo state has been blossoming, if the ruling party did not live up to its billing, the people boots them out with the opposition. Abia is tired of pdp, so that gives opposition the edge. So ur comment is wrong in line with reality. 2007- ohakim(opposition), 2011- rochas(opposition), 2015(opposition is given the ruling party a run 4their money) thats what's called democracy/competition. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Johnsinia:

The sane reply is that you are a fake igbo, trying to please the hauses and yoruba just to get "likes"

To prove am a real Igbo , I have to support the PDP administration ?

Yeah , they (PDP) have been there for 16 years and Ive not been impressed . People need to embrace change and stop celebrating mediocrity though . I have to "dance to Jonathan's tune" simply because he's PDP and not either Yoruba or Hausa ? Grow up
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:

Oru west LGA
oh dearwink smiley we are so close. Am orlu.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by GodblessNig247(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas all the way! PDP has lost woefully already. Writing from Owerri the State capital
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
if i get u eeeh! I will halakiri u using this methodembarassed jst relax ohshocked we dnt need this in Imo nowangry

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by uzolexis(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
oh dearwink smiley we are so close. Am orlu.

We r really close smiley smiley
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Iyanusele(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Linqsz:

Imo state doesn't pay corpers.
I served here, they don't pay Corpers at all

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
I served here, they don't pay Corpers at all

Then how come the government is owing you #100000? When there was no agreement made that corpers should be paid state allowee?

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:

We r really close smiley smiley
indeedcheesy so where is ur base? Am in Heartland
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
A P C = power!!! P D P = change!!!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by uzolexis(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
indeedcheesy so where is ur base? Am in Heartland

My base as in where I live?
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by gudluckgreat(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.

Are you not so very stupid for such sentiment? Do you have any idea that Emeka ihedioha has been representing aboh/ngor okpala constituency for the past 12years and never did a single thing there? Don't say trash of what u know nothing about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers / Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.