Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 (31098 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by prettylizabeth(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.

Pls let my governor be! let imolites decide. do you know How much your state governor is owing other peopl. stop pocknosing!!! Rochas till 2019!!! Ihedioha hug transformer @ mbaise if e dey pain u, Cuz even after Rochas u can't be governor

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by XBLadez: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
if i get u eeeh! I will halakiri u using this methodembarassed jst relax ohshocked we dnt need this in Imo nowangry
O ga eme gi vuum n'anya!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by biafransoul: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abayhormy:

Ok. I'm just wondering how far the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.

Pls, go and tell this your bull to the marines. If you want us to live in peace, then you guys should stop the hypocrisy and backstabbing.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ahizih(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the plights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.
I don't knw how to start tankin u abt dis ur comment,I only wish some pple can see n reason like u. Am frm ngorkpala,and i must tel u dat any ngorkpala son dat voted 4 rochas is notin but an enemy of de LGA. Rochas hav never paid any corper since he became governor in 2011, and dis was a man durin his campaign in 2011 promised to pay corpers 10k, corpers wia hapi on hearin de pronouncement,tel me can such a pxn be trusted? Anyway once again tnk u for makin me bliv dat dia are stil youths dat tink ryt,not all dis blind pple above me praisin him wit dia comments.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by HzRF(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
itetemi:
rochas has won already.

no matter how pdp wan rig, rochas sef dey one step ahead.
If apga don't step down for PDP
But if apga did I see owelle going
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Iyanusele(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
ahizih:
I don't knw how to start tankin u abt dis ur comment,I only wish some pple can see n reason like u. Am frm ngorkpala,and i must tel u dat any ngorkpala son dat voted 4 rochas is notin but an enemy of de LGA. Rochas hav never paid any corper since he became governor in 2011, and dis was a man durin his campaign in 2011 promised to pay corpers 10k, corpers wia hapi on hearin de pronouncement,tel me can such a pxn be trusted? Anyway once again tnk u for makin me bliv dat dia are stil youths dat tink ryt,not all dis blind pple above me praisin him wit dia comments.
Bros, I salute u, most people supporting him don't know what's ul
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by millionaireman: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
appini:

Owelle no hiding place for you.

Game over!!!

Isi na ORO agaghi a chi, owu nna gi g'achi? ORO has been rapidly developing Owerri city- too many beurriful estates and bunks. Therefore, he has so many places in the city to sprawl around - never to hide.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:

na school matter o sad sad
u ar indeed lucky. I wish i cn be lucky as like u. May God guide u dearsmiley

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
otijah:
Every imo indigene knows that the remaining LGs is Ihedioha's territory. That's why Rochas have been claiMing victory even at the announcement of inconclusive election
He is a Saboteur and not needed
U're very wrong. Ihedioha's territory is in Mbaise not anywhere else. Let dem Recall Bishop Okpaleke to Mbaise n we'll give dem chance to rule us in Imo.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by johnpalmer774(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
otijah:
Every imo indigene knows that the remaining LGs is Ihedioha's territory. That's why Rochas have been claiMing victory even at the announcement of inconclusive election
He is a Saboteur and not needed

Why does u ppl want to remain a fool or a slave for the rest of ur life , Did you see anyone that is more interested in who's stronghold is where the election is yet to hold , d question is how many Pple collected PVC in that Local government not how many register voters , register voters could be 2 millions while the total of ppl tat collect their PVC could be less than 100, 000 So Inec should tell us how many PVS has been collected in that your area.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by masterpix(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still don't get why my fellow Igbos insist on PDP . Owelle has done a lot in Imo State but PDP still got close to half of the total votes angry
I doubt if your one old fool
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2015
masterpix:
I doubt if your one old fool
spew your anger somewhere else cool
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by emiye(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Evathyst:
I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.

plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.

PS: I use firefox browser for android.
just add ss in front of the youtube link. e.g

www.youtube,com becomes www.ssyoutube.com, and it takes you to the download section
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Joeoku78: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Conduct the election 20 times Rochas must defeat that thief under PDP. Imolites can't afford to be in opposition party of the PDP. PDP is a dead party filled with rogues that don't believe in the people but believes in themselves alone. Rochas have performed wonderfully well. PDP wants to deny our children from free education Rochas have been running in imo state. It must not work for the PDP the corrupt party in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:

Mumu i see your vision!
dnt mind the ediot, u answered him well...there are looking for already known thieves to take over government that wld benefit their selfish interest..criminals..pdp that has been known for brigandage, since time memorial... rochas is still the factor imo should have, until something similar to that good emerges...he is way more preferable than the criminals desperately clamoring for that seat , riding on the back of that carnage called pdp in imo state... Those goons should allow imo state be.. b4 thunder would fire them..imo state can not afford d interest to be like rivers state, there are more civilized than those prats...and pdp is the stirrer such quagmires.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
uzolexis:

na school matter o sad sad
uzom how ar u today? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.