Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 (31099 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by fireforfire: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hope pple hv not thrown dia pvc away.
because dey were nt expectin an election repeat
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Abayhormy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok. I I'm just wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by WhoDeyThere(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
T
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by petkoffDrake(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas pls go. No transfomer talk more of light in mbaise or is mbaise not in Imo?
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by stonemind(f): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Either they like it or not Rochas will be re-elected
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by MARKone(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
pacharles1:
Biko INEC!! Election has Come and Gone. Pls let's allow things be! There is no perfect election anywhere in the world.

Rivers state
Imo state
Abia State

These states and there fire burning candidates should let Nigeria be.. We all need this nation to move forward.. Biko my people, make una take heart.

One Nigeria
Good people
Great Nation

Please shut up, are you from any of those states. So if you are from Abia State, for instance and you want the good of your state, you will gladly allow that contraption called election to stand. APGA should fight it out with whatever they've got.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
nkeona:
imo people my people pls kick out that deceiver and lier called mallam okorocha
nwanne , focus on his achievements and not his party

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by bionixs: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
nkeona:
imo people my people pls kick out that deceiver and lier called mallam okorocha
All those CHANGE na for mouth but they should allow Okorocha to have it, i dont trust that Ihedioha man for Imo

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by appini: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Owelle no hiding place for you.

Game over!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Euckybaby(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Wen u compare Rochas nd Ihedioha....
It is like comparing London nd Akwa Ibomsad..
The both look beautiful, but we all know which 1 is better nd Greater..

Rochas till 2019... cool after then- Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho take over cheesy
Weting happen? Why mentioning Akwa Ibom
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by egift(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
By not stating the number of collected PVCs the REC giving PDP the room to manipulate the results. It is very wrong. Even if more people will collect, we want to know the current figure.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by FRANKDUFF: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
iyatrustee:
Stops nothing!

Owelle till 2019! cheesy

ODE ...... U LACK VISION

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Uceee93: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ba3 low.......will comment wen I charge it. cool
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by MKO4ever(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
And some mumu people will go out to vote on that day oo, and some of them will die. God forbid
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
On my Birthday? I hate INEC and NIMC.
We have over 80 Million Users of Internet and theses people are still delaying us from using electronic voting. All those old men and mad professors are really pulling us backward. I can even see that most of the law makers that we now have are those who Fayose categorized as pampers wearing old men.

Anyway. I have not for once cut a birthday cake. Just complaining for nothing sake.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by iyatrustee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

ODE ...... U LACK VISION

Mumu i see your vision!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Intendy: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
mrofficial:
What's all this supplementary election?

INEC is giving PDP the chance to devise a new method of rigging.
its plain that Rochas won the election.out of the 22 HOA in IMO APC won 16 with 6 inconclusive.
2)of the 27 LG ROCHAS have won 20.
Haba and still lead with numerical advantage
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.

Imo state doesn't pay corpers.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by MarieSucre(f): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
You will always be my Chim oma!! Chim oma eeeeeeey
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Evathyst(f): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.

plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.

PS: I use firefox browser for android.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ceejayluv(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still don't get why my fellow Igbos insist on PDP . Owelle has done a lot in Imo State but PDP still got close to half of the total votes angry
Same happened in Lagos. It's healthy for democratic growth.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by vone2000tolu: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Election propaganda.....

Read and download complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ceejayluv(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Out of the 144, 000 registered voters, less than 50% will turnout to vote. And all the votes can't go to ihedioha .... Let's say 70% go to ihedioha, that wouldn't clear the nearly 80,000 gap rochas is leading with....

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Abayhormy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beehshorp:
Okorocha game over. Better run to Buhari to help u now cos PDP is coming bck stronger to haunt u guys. U would now understand what it means to be an opposition

Ok. I'm just wondering how far the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
otijah:
Every imo indigene knows that the remaining LGs is Ihedioha's territory. That's why Rochas have been claiMing victory even at the announcement of inconclusive election
He is a Saboteur and not needed
You're a joker,so the remaining 23 lgas where this supplementary election will hold is now Ihedioha's territory?? During the main election just remind me how many lg's he won.. let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ceejayluv(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
Rochas pls go. No transfomer talk more of light in mbaise or is mbaise not in Imo?
Channel your complains to the newly privatized power firms hitherto owned by the FG, for God's sake.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by ceejayluv(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
This chaotic Southeast

Election in 4 states and 2 are inconclusive. Thats a 50% failure rate due to chaos

Out of the other regions consisting of over 25 states, How many states do we have inconclusive elections
That's mainly due to the stiff competition between candidates.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nicepoker(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
The moderator that placed a 3 day ban on me should be very careful. I don't know if naira land is his or her family business
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by fpnews: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas Okorocha has enslaved Imo! No LGA election in Imo. Imo grass root areas are in shambles . Rochas must go !!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by nkeona(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
nwanne , focus on his achievements and not his party
which achievement? the scam he called free education or the fake or uncompleted roads he puts on tv or is it the renovation of his own office u call achievement or the hotels he is building everywhere..eeh.... Mallam okorocha is a lier and deceiver we need change but not the apc kind of change.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

ODE ...... U LACK VISION
ODE...You like backwardness.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by kahal29: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
otijah:
Every imo indigene knows that the remaining LGs is Ihedioha's territory. That's why Rochas have been claiMing victory even at the announcement of inconclusive election
He is a Saboteur and not needed

You are dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended / Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.