Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 (31112 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Evathyst(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
ascend:

u can equally download and install tubemate for android. It gives an option to watch and download any youtube video in different formats
Will try it out! Meanwhile, tnx 4 ur prompt response.

But if after downloading the 'tubemate' the sympton persists, na to collect my 'Thank you' from go sure pass. Lolz! cheesy
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by cabjoy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Are you not so very stupid for such sentiment? Do you have any idea that Emeka ihedioha has been representing aboh/ngor okpala constituency for the past 12years and never did a single thing there? Don't say trash of what u know nothing about
are you mad, why you say something without fact

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:

My base as in where I live?
presently yeahcheesy
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by cabjoy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
legislators have no constitution right for any project, their can only attract project to there area

as am concern Rt Hon Emeka have have done well
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Iyanusele(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Linqsz:

Then how come the government is owing you #100000? When there was no agreement made that corpers should be paid state allowee?
it is on net that IMO state pays #10000 per months to corp members declared by Rochas himself.......... pls don't support falsehood.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Isiterere(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

In fact Rochas is owning me #100000 state allawee

Ngor Okpala lacks all social amenities you can think about

Rochas must go...........Imo state needs a change

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.
Is it that you don't know the right word or you wrote it as my Igbo brothers will pronounce it?
next time it is "plight" and not "flight"

You need to refund all the federal government allowance/alawii wasted on you.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Amaechi5(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
So Inec is no longer using the rule for the Presidential and governorship election now again,rochas don't agree cause pdp wants to rig
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Jay5000(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Easiest way 4 novice. 1. Open the webpage "en.savefrom.net" open and copy the youtube video link and paste in the search box on the "savefrom" page. Press enter and it generates download links with different vid qualities and formats. 2nd way is download "flash video downloader" addon and install on firefox. It'll generate download links on the youtube page. 3rd, for Vevo videos, install java on pc and copy and paste the youtube video link on "videograbber.net" page. Click "grab it" and u get the dl link. U must install java for Vevo videos. 4 android download "youtube video downloader" from store. gdluck.
Evathyst:
I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.

plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.

PS: I use firefox browser for android.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by uzolexis(f): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
presently yeahcheesy

Not in 9ja ATM
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
it is on net that IMO state pays #10000 per months to corp members declared by Rochas himself.......... pls don't support falsehood.

And that's no authentic news....should have asked previous corpers about it before putting upon a man debt he knows nothing about.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by gudluckgreat(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
cabjoy:
are you mad, why you say something without fact

What is not factual about my statement? Is it that your deluded brain couldn't decipher? Go and crosscheck
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by deltateam: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Choi

Owelle my people! My people! !
Like that man die!

No wonder they say women have light brain. Thinking with your heart not your head..

Owelle awards contrats to himself, by himself and for himself. All the 'roads' he built have portholes now.

Even some untarred roads his caterpilllars 'graded' are now avenues of erosion, not motorable and degraded.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=deltateam post=32756958]

No wonder they say women have light brain
. Thinking with your heart not your head..

Owelle awards contrats to himself, by himself and for himself. All the 'roads' he built have portholes now.

Even some untarred roads his caterpilllars 'graded' are now avenues of erosion, not motorable and degraded.

[/quote
Really, and youre a product from a light brain? Tell me something!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by abtmaviz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Only those of us who Served in IMO state can tell you the flights of the IMO people.

Imo corpers pls join hands n rig him out if possible.

You've said it all... The niccur still owing me same amount
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by abtmaviz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Linqsz:

And that's no authentic news....should have asked previous corpers about it before putting upon a man debt he knows nothing about.

Huh? Whats nt authentic abt it, that he is nt saying that abi I get default ni.. Ask any corper serving in imo orv cos he/she wont decipher
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by princechima(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Survival of the fittest . Our heart desire has failed us a lot . Lord we need you to intervene in dis case of Roch as and ihedioha
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by anthonyweah: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I dont know whether this man Jega is truelly in-charge of INEC. How can a REC declare Imo election inconclusive base on registered voters and not PVC holders and Jega is watching. The REC is even saying the window of PVC collection is open till the day of rescheduled election, my question now is why didn't they leave window of PVC collection open in other states till the day of last election. Jega please take charge of INEC till the day you will be re leave of your duty. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and Abia election is already undermining the credibility of the just concluded election already, don't add more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Evathyst(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jay5000:
Easiest way 4 novice. 1. Open the webpage "en.savefrom.net" open and copy the youtube video link and paste in the search box on the "savefrom" page. Press enter and it generates download links with different vid qualities and formats. 2nd way is download "flash video downloader" addon and install on firefox. It'll generate download links on the youtube page. 3rd, for Vevo videos, install java on pc and copy and paste the youtube video link on "videograbber.net" page. Click "grab it" and u get the dl link. U must install java for Vevo videos. 4 android download "youtube video downloader" from store. gdluck.
Tnx bro! Will try it out as well!

Dts why I like nairaland, a place where all problems are solved. Let's keep the good work going guys.

One love!
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by canalily(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzolexis:

Not in 9ja ATM
oh! Uzoo o ohsadwhy naaundecided
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
abtmaviz:

Huh? Whats nt authentic abt it, that he is nt saying that abi I get default ni.. Ask any corper serving in imo orv cos he/she wont decipher

My elder brother is serving as a corper in imo state also.
People go online to post nonsense and you people will start believing it without verifying.

Imo state doesn't pay state allowee and we all know that.
should ask ur coordinator for more infor plz.
Stop blaming the government. They never did promise monthly allowee .
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Isiterere(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Evathyst:
I didn't even bother to read the topic self, I'm only booking this space in anticipation of a good samaritan who would teach me how to download videos on YOUTUBE.

plz o, somebody should help a Sister on how to download YouTube videos. I'm only able to watch but I can't download. I've tried everything I know, but alas, it's not working.

YouTube link will always be like this, based on your browser: www.youtube.com/watch....or m.youtube.com/watch.......
edit/remove "www." or "m." and add "ss"
it will look like this after d editing, ssyoutube.com/watch.....

click/load the link like that; it will take you to another website,on the new website, you have the details of your video, click on any version of the video you want(mp4 360p) played mostly on all smartphones,pc. save to video folder on your phone.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Highvotage: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iyanusele:

Imo corpers pls join hands
n rig him out if possible.

you are a bastard. is that what inec paid you to go and do? rigging for someone?
What have you done for your father land or Imo in particular that made you laid claim of 100k as a serving corper.
If you are opportune to be part of that election you go against the will of the people, land of Imo will judge you.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by faithforbetter: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think Rochas will still win because there will be low turn out of voters and everybody loves a winning team.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by valicious1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still don't get why my fellow Igbos insist on PDP . Owelle has done a lot in Imo State but PDP still got close to half of the total votes angry
God punish you
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by valicious1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
nkeona:
imo people my people pls kick out that deceiver and lier called mallam okorocha
God bless you
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by uzolexis(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
canalily:
oh! Uzoo o ohsadwhy naaundecided

na school matter o sad sad
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Linqsz:

My elder brother is serving as a corper in imo state also.
People go online to post nonsense and you people will start believing it without verifying.

Imo state doesn't pay state allowee and we all know that.
should ask ur coordinator for more infor plz.
Stop blaming the government. They never did promise monthly allowee .

Many States do not pay allowee. If you are lucky you might get some grants from your place of primary assignment to compliment your federal allowee. Imo does not pay allowee but sometimes they do pay grants to corpers and not on monthly basis.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abagworo:

Many States do not pay allowee. If you are lucky you might get some grants from your place of primary assignment to compliment your federal allowee. Imo does not pay allowee but sometimes they do pay grants to corpers and not on monthly basis.

Good,now you must understand that they pay grants because they choose to and not because they promise to.

Next time analyse issues well before you tackle it. God bless
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by stmark45(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
If Rochas can't rig better PDP will show him the way. We need change everywhere not continuity. He forgot that it's 4yrs Ohakim stayed and Imolites said they don't want him. So he (Rochas) shld carry his own cross.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Tinyemeka(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Imo Transport Company ITC. Staff, management and business partners. When last were they paid their entitlements?
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by Tinyemeka(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Evathyst:

If your device is an Android, google Tubemate, download and install.

I don't know if it works with other OSes.
Re: INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 by jboixxx: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
This chaotic Southeast

Election in 4 states and 2 are inconclusive. Thats a 50% failure rate due to chaos

Out of the other regions consisting of over 25 states, How many states do we have inconclusive elections
Taraba is inconclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.