Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (44968 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) / Robber Lynched For Killing Lagos OPC Leader (photo) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by richidinho(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's not Abuja please
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by blackjack21(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
We are slowing becoming barbarians since they can't trust the justice system.

Shame.
FIXED

@OP. Minus on retard officer.

19:52:06
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by ijustdey: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
He arrived at a police check point and the police on duty told him to stop because of the robbery going on; i don't know why he just drove pass the police, the okada people ran after him, seen that he stopped for them, the next thing was to drag him out of his vehicle together with his younger brother, beat them up to the point of death and set them ablaze.

this is what his bragado caused him

he decided to waste his life and his brothers life
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by ijustdey: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
richidinho:
That's not Abuja please

where is it thenundecided
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by chiderao: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unfortunately I hv a different opinion..why an officer like him didn't respect his learnerd colleagues on duty and he is nt wearing uniform...what will it cost him to stop for a police man on duty n introduce himself n proceed...what is he teaching other road users...I think he brought dead to him self.....
May his soul rest in peace thou...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by k2kay(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
He is actually from ogori, kogi state.the whole village is in shock.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by tit(f): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
so how could the okada men get past the police check-point?

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by neocortex: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where are all the champions of jungle justice , you should all come here and celebrate another "victory".
#rejectjunglejustice
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Reference(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Silly man. Why didn't he stop at the police check. Impunity cost him his life. 30 years in waiting and millions spent in training. Can't even obey simple edicts. What a waste.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by streetzdreamz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
The. Okada riders chased after his car and subsequently overtook him and made him stop,dragged him out and clubbed him to death,geez always turt dis scenes takes place in nollywood movies where a wheelbarrow pusher can stop a moving truck and shoot the driver in d head,d story sounds somehow but if true his death cud have been averted,still can't wrap ma head around dis mob actions of a thing,clubbing a man like ursef and later burning to death,the heart of man really is desperately wicked!!I blame the NPF,and d judiciary for dis barbaric acts that keeps making d headlines in Nigeria.rip to d two men.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by BlackLeopard(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Such a tragedy. Rest in power Sir. *salute*
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by walemoney007(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
natddon:
HOW are we sure of the story? A navy commander is d equivalent of a lieutenant colonel in d army and so cannot be moving about alone. Where was his orderly?
ordinary 2nd lieutenant and lieutenant dey get ADC,not to talk of a commander(lt colonel).but d guy on dat pix is a naval lieutenant(captain)

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by onatisi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just 5 mins normal thinking would have saved this guy life. Stop ,ask the police officer what the matter was , and he will still be alive today drinking orijin and eating pepper soup .but he decided to play don capone and even got his brother killed in the process,who may have even been cautioning him . This is what yorubas call eedi aye
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by evva(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
a beg burn them all
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by andyanders: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
ijustdey:

this is what his bragado caused him

he decided to waste his life and his brothers life

Exactly what happened.Some of these young officers feel to big and egocentric when out there on the street.Why disobey simple instruction not to proceed when he was advised to do so by the police.

See the way he has ended his life.Too bad.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
itsMrIke:
That is the problem with military men. Always looking down on the police.
If he had stopped and identified himself to the policemen, he would be alive now.
plain truth,bitter truth
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by shiimah: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
RIP to a great sailor
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by osagiemma: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
O God I know this officer Wat a way to die May his soul RIP
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Jhulyan(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Another vital area the legislative should look into...I propose life imprisonment for perpetrators of jungle justice..Any criminal suspect caught by a group of non-law enforcement citizens should be handed over to the relevant authorities. Nigerians aren't rebel who should act arbitrarily.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by osebiquin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
The guy is from ogori in kogi state,nt frm benin dats nt d stori,y won't he stop for d police n later stop for d bike men,dey tot dey wia thieves dats al,rili rili rili bad,only God can console d family nt jxt one bt two fa frm d same parent dats rili bad,they are d bread winner frm dia family,
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by menix(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
So painful it happened in Abuja...
If it was oda states, especially lagos okada men for dat area go use their hand go annual leave else ya name go b Kpokpogiri...
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by menix(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
evva:
a beg burn them all

Ur most luved family member might b d nxt..
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by richidinho(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
ijustdey:

where is it thenundecided

Niger State
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
In as much as he was a millitary officer, she should have stopped and Identified himself and they would allow him passage as a boss.... I am in the Navy too and when at at any check point, I simply Identifiy my self as a Naval Personnel even without flashing my I.D. Most times, they look on my dash board and allow me pass cos they notice the Camour cap. I honestly dont know why Millitary men these days feel like they are invincible. Respect is reciprocal.
If only he had his personal fire arm with him, a shot in the air could have dispersed them...
.....RIP to the dead....
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by bunmixtra(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
U gotta respect to earn respect as far as ur human!!
Blame it on the dude's ego!
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by SailorXY: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by jayjayjay0214: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/04/naval-officer-clubbed-to-death-mistaken.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

angry AS A NAVAL OFFICER HE SHOULD HAVE SHOT ALL OF THEM DEAD . HE bleeped UP . IF IT WAS ME AND I WAS ARMED THEY WOULD ALL BE DEAD . I WOULD EVEN SHOOT THEIR OKADAS .

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by thexzy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/04/naval-officer-clubbed-to-death-mistaken.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
learn not to take the laws into your hands people: Say NO to JUNGLE JUSTICE.....ONWARD TOGETHER....RIP rgd Sailor
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Defcon1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
In as much as I condemn jungle justice in the strongest terms, l still feel this officer is partly to blame. his death...lf truly he drove through the police check point when asked to stop.

Military officers can be unnecessarily arrogant and sometimes abuse their power

lf he was an ordinary civilian would he have driven through the police check point when asked to stop.

l served in an army barracks and saw first hand the way some officers flout rules within the barracks eg.One morning, a Captain just drove past the barracks gate and stopped right smack in the middle of the road to greet another officer, a Major.
Cars lined up behind blaring their horns to allow them pass.
The Major just looked over his shoulders and saw that the lined- up cars were all civilian staff and NCOs.He just continued chatting with the captain without a thought, as more cars kept piling up. They were in the middle of the road for more than five minutes before they spotted a senior officer's car.
That was when they packed by the roadside to continue their gist.
This happens every time and lf you complain they would disgrace you and send you to the guardroom.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Emmahunk(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

Cc lalasticlala

Yeah if he had stopped! Has anyone stopped to wonder why it must be okada people that should chase after him. Has it occurred to anyone that the okada men might be members of the said armed robbers and simply used the killing and burning of a serving officer of the Federal Republic and his brother to divert attention from themselves.
When he stopped for them, why didn't they take them back to the policemen that stopped them earlier?
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS FAST HAVING SO MANY DEMERITS IN THIS COUNTR ? IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by ginajet(f): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

Cc lalasticlala
He is from Ogori/Magongo Local government area of Kogi state and his name is ugbodi...... my community is still in shock...... R.I.P Brother
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by oluwanoni: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
kadgets:
es tu malade?

se il vous plaƮt parler en anglais

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.