Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (44967 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) / Robber Lynched For Killing Lagos OPC Leader (photo) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by harry509: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islie:

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/04/naval-officer-clubbed-to-death-mistaken.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
I don't kw wen dis country wil grow, bcus alott of animal's roamin d street pretendin 2 b humanbeing. we rrr mature enuf 2 handle situation like dis n a ryte way. I tink nigeria senate shud look n 2 dis jungle justice of a tin, it's nt gud 4 we nigerians @ all. But d nava officer shud av obey d policeman now. R.I.P. Mean y thurda go fire d pple who set him ablaze
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Defcon1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
In as much as I condemn jungle justice in the strongest terms, l still feel this officer is partly to blame of his death...lf truly he drove through the police check point when asked to stop.

Military officers can be unnecessarily arrogant and sometimes abuse their power

lf he was an ordinary civilian would he have driven through the police check point when asked to stop.

l served in an army barracks and saw first hand the way some officers flout rules within the barracks eg.One morning, a Captain just drove past the barracks gate and stopped right smack in the middle of the road to greet another officer, a Major.
Cars lined up behind blaring their horns to allow them pass.
The Major just looked over his shoulders and saw that the lined- up cars were all civilian staff and NCOs.He just continued chatting with the captain without a thought, as more cars kept piling up. They were in the middle of the road for more than five minutes before they spotted a senior officer's car.
That was when they packed by the roadside to continue their gist.
This happens every time and lf you complain they would disgrace you and send you to the guardroom.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by gambudu: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheap death. presently with 2 of his coursemates a commander and sqd ldr who are mourning his death.what a pity
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by emmanude(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
If only he had been patient with the police men on duty....RIP bro....
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by fyna: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
I fault the Government for the lost. When the citizens felt that cannot be protected by the law of the land and they lost hope in the executive and the judicial system in the country, people end up taken laws into their hands.

The Government must try everything humanly possible to build confidence in the people.

To believe that when they caught a criminal, the police will respect the people in conducting a sincere investigation and the judiciary will ensure justice without being compromise.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by synergycom19: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's a lie,which armed robber,okada people have killed several innocent Nigerians like this before and it stll continues

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by prettyboi1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
God Bless his soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by RaptorX: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Another dumb soldier that thinks he is above the law, only in the zoo called Nigeria will military men behave like total dickheads, the police should have shot at his car for failing to stop at a checkpoint, can't stand Nigerian military men bunch of arrogant fvcktards.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Agukagu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
itsMrIke:
That is the problem with military men. Always looking down on the police.
If he had stopped and identified himself to the policemen, he would be alive now. But they like to downgrade and insult police officers.
I feel sorry for you bro, but this could have been avoided.
I wonder why people still do jungle justice, una no fit beat person then hand am over to police? Haba!!! Animals every where pretending to be human beings.

The youths were prepared to cause post election mayhem. Now that God answered our prayers against violence, they are using slightest opportunity to ventilate.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Beface(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
HIs from Ogori in Kogi state and not Oori of Benue state as reported! So sad,may God bless soul.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by free2naira: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
U called him a naval officer, I call him Oga Awi. I remember when we shook hands in QUORRA mess, u told mi- officer am proud of you. D last time we met u parked your xtera and was about entering d bank, little did I know it's gonna be our last. Oh death! How could these monsters do this to you? A gallant officer av known you- am confident that you fought till your last breath. Your demise is too early- just when you are about to be promoted to lieutenant commander. I have lost a boss, a fine gentleman, gallant officer, rugged sailor, mess mate and above all a friend. [b][/b]I salute thee- moooooooorning sir!
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Ekaka1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
itsMrIke:
If he had stopped and identified himself to the policemen, he would be alive now. But they like to downgrade and insult police officers.
I wonder why people still do jungle justice, una no fit beat person then hand am over to police? Haba!!! Animals every where pretending to be human beings.
Look at the flip side, in country where police mount illegal check points and you're constantly reminded of impostors in uniforms robbing, raping and killing citizens his first instinct must have been flight,...
By the way, how come it's your responsible/respectable police force not doing the chase in line with their procedures using the proper equipment and tactics from their training school.
How come they claimed They were robbers when the occupants of the vehicle posed no threat to them other than the fact that they did not stop for the police. Did the navy officer shoot at anybody with His service pistol, did he threaten to harm anybody.....that country is on a reverse unless something happens quickly. People 's lives devalued to the extent that they're now roasted like chickens on our streets and you come here to defend the police?
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Thomsbuky(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
RIP to the dead. Nigerian are indiscipline and lawless people. Who gave these people right to kill others, whether they are thieve, Robber, muderers or innocent.

What happen to law innocent, until proven guilty? Why are people taking law into their own hand, committing murders in the process. Do these people realised, citizens have power of arrest not killing and murdering suspect? To allow due process of law and let police do their own work.

Its time Nigeria police take action to stop these barbaric lynching of people, anybody caught with these act should face hanging or firing square to serve as deterrent against these barbaric monster in human unleashing jungle violently against another human being.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Ekaka1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
kobonaire:
RIP

(sadly, some poor elderly lady in the village may be the next victim of mob lynching because of 'witchcraft')

I tell you!!!!
These Babarians are slowly taking over shocked

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
itsMrIke:
you know policemen don't have manner of approach, you know whether he drove off to avoid his anger getting control?
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by itsMrIke(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ekaka1:

Look at the flip side, in country where police mount illegal check points and you're constantly reminded of impostors in uniforms robbing, raping and killing citizens his first instinct must have been flight,...
By the way, how come it's your responsible/respectable police force not doing the chase in line with their procedures using the proper equipment and tactics from their training school.
How come they claimed They were robbers when the occupants of the vehicle posed no threat to them other than the fact that they did not stop for the police. Did the navy officer shoot at anybody with His service pistol, did he threaten to harm anybody.....that country is on a reverse unless something happens quickly. People 's lives devalued to the extent that they're now roasted like chickens on our streets and you come here to defend the police?

So after reading my comment you are able to deduce that I am defending the police? Hmmm...contunu!!!
How do you expect the police to make a senseless chase into an area that a robbery is taking place? They were doing their duty by condoning off and restricting access to & from the affected area. Isn't that sensible??

Did you read the story at all? Or do you just like to insult and blame the Nigerian Police too?

How some of us reason sometimes truly baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by ebugreat: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigeria still have a long way to go... cry cry

# say no to JUNGLE JUSTICE....

A LAW MUST BE PASS TO BAN THIS ACT... WHO EVER ENGAGE IN IT SHORTCODE FACE THE LAW...

God bless Nigeria...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver to (Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, ilorin, jos, Nassarawa) state only... If your state is not included Call us...

Call: 08099792618
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by agedmanng: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
zinachidi:
so not fair. RIP.

you get brain no be small. exactly my thought. why ignore the police men?
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2015
I don't need T.B. JOSHUA to tell me about HELL.

WE in NIGERIA have seen it all.
There can never be any HELL worse than NIGERIA..

There can never be INSANITY worse than the One AFRICANS EXPERIENCE..
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Cryztal007(m): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2015
May God protect us always....
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by jayjayjay0214: 3:56am On Apr 16, 2015
synergycom19:
It's a lie,which armed robber,okada people have killed several innocent Nigerians like this before and it stll continues

ITS A LIE . THEY KILLED HIM OUT OF ENVY,JEALOUSY . DIDNT THEY SEE HIS UNIFORM IF NOT THEY SHOULD HAVE VERIFIED WHO HE WAS FIRST BEFORE TAKING ACTION . THATS HOW THEY KILLED ALUU 4 FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN ENVY . THEY KNEW THOSE BOYS DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING BUT DELIBERATELY ACCUSED THEM FALSELY . IN THE VIDEO ONE THE ANIMALS WHO KILLED THE BOYS WAS JEALOUSLY TALKING ABOUT HOW THE BOYS LIVED IN THE G.R.A IN P.H . IN NIGERIA IF THESE JEALOUS MONKEY ANIMALS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY THEY WILL ACCUSE YOU FALSELY OF A CRIME SO THAT THEY CAN KILL YOU

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Ekaka1(m): 4:16am On Apr 16, 2015
natddon:
HOW are we sure of the story? A navy commander is d equivalent of a lieutenant colonel in d army and so cannot be moving about alone. Where was his orderly?
No sir He can't have an orderly at that rank unless He had a political appointment I yhink grin.... grin
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by FolarinEmmanuel(m): 6:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Mbediogu:

Why now? He should have stopped for the police. May be he had no money on him and decided to pass, and they decided to mobilize okadamen to catch him not knowing they would kill him. Ey yaaa! RIP officer.

Rest in Peace ooo..
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by ojeffo: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2015
In abuja?....i thought okada was banned in abuja...pls explain
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by smoothlips(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
He should have stopped at the check point. I don't understand uniform men and their above the law attitude
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by gbengus17: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
l advice all okada riders and others in that area,
to run away now cos NAVY OFFICERS will come back. u cant just kill a navy commander just like this and expect peace.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Chivee(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
bright007:
I blame Buhari for this

all e-buharist who are pained because of my opinion should jump into the nearest lagoon.

that was how you blamed GEJ for your wife not getting pregnant , for the scorching heat of the sun as well as your food passing getting stuck in your colon.

what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
kissI blame Buhari for this

all e-buharist who are pained because of my opinion should jump into the nearest lagoon.

that was how you blamed GEJ for your wife not getting pregnant , for the scorching heat of the sun as well as your food getting stuck in your colon

what is sauce for the goose is sauce for
the gander
i'm sure you also blame Buhari for the mob killing of the ALU four
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by typ111: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Pipsland78:
Why are Africans always so primitive and behaving like animals? Very backward set of things!!
you are also part of those u call "primitive set of things" MARASA WAYO.
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by eROCK247(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pipsland78:
Why are Africans always so primitive and behaving like animals? Very backward set of things!!
Who is a worse "thing"? the incited or the incitee?
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wen all diz aboki go get sense sef mitccchhhhewwwww
Re: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja by tommenoh(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Way too sad, to contemplate, the WAY, naija folks, resort to lynching, at the slightest provocation! !are we animals?? And folks will stand aside n watch, another being, slaughtered! Dont we have conscience? It takes just one or two people,from amongst the crowd, to step up n intervene, for others to see reason n cool down, THEIR BLOOD LUST!
But the blame, should be on the justice system, as most genuine robbers n criminals, wt stolen miney at their dusposal, easily bribe their way, out on bail, n rturn back, to haunt the strrets.
SAY NO!! ,TO SUCH BARBARIC ACTS!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.