Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds (3518 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Why Do Men Lose Weight After Marriage? (100% Mature Minds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by WEEDMANOH(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't love!
is like ur brain is in ur bum bumundecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here to read comment only
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by falconey(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEEDMANOH:

LWKM
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
what's that?

Greek Mythology!

Medusa was a vewi pweety girl that loved to boast about her looks to everyone and one day she went into the parthenon.

There she boasted of her beauty to Athena a goddess of wisdom. Athena got angry and caused her.

The cause made her turn to a terrible monster with the body of a snake and her hair were hissing snakes. Anyone who looked her in the eyes would immediately turn into stone. She also couldn't look at her reflection, lest she turns to stone.

smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mirexxx(f): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Greek Mythology!

Medusa was a vewi pweety girl that loved to boast about her looks to everyone and one day she went into the parthenon.

There she boasted of her beauty to Athena a goddess of wisdom. Athena got angry and caused her.

The cause made her turn to a terrible monster with the body of a snake and her hair were hissing snakes. Anyone who looked her in the eyes would immediately turn into stone. She also couldn't look at her reflection, lest she turns to stone.

smiley
shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by falconey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Greek Mythology!

smiley

dude focus! The topic is fart not medusa!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
why are you so stupiid? you can't see a post n let it be??
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

dude focus! The topic is fart not medusa!

Hahahaha, ODE!!!

Mirexxx said and I quote "I don't love"
and I asked her if she was Medusa. Cos that's d only person I know who couldn't love.

Yeye boi!! Na so u dey fart anyhow abi?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where is beamborla? Come and tell me wat u wil do to me if such reflex happens grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by falconey(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahaha, ODE!!!

Mirexxx said and I quote "I don't love"
and I asked her if she was Medusa. Cos that's d only person I know who couldn't love.

Yeye boi!! Na so u dey fart anyhow abi?

inspector perv!

If na guy type " I don't love", medusa no go come your dindinrin boyhead.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

WTF?

Exactly what I wanted to ask you.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mirexxx(f): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

wink
thanks 4 telling me
I learnt something new smiley
I do love mehn! I just posted that for those that would quote! many peepz here dont mind their business tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by WEEDMANOH(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
why are you so stupiid? you can't see a post let it be??
why small small girls of nowadays no dey understand simple joke. oya wating be bum bum ??undecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by WEEDMANOH(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

LWKM
bros no laff pour ur plate of soup oh
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mirexxx(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
why small small girls of nowadays no dey understand simple joke. oya wating be bum bum ??undecided
thats not how to joke! silly lil boi
goodnight
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

inspector perv!

If na guy type " I don't love", medusa no go come your dindinrin boyhead.

Wehrey!!! Why e dey pain u naa. Abi u straff medusa for dream?

Heehehehe

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks 4 telling me
I learnt something new smiley
I do love mehn! I just posted that for those that would quote! many peepz here dont mind their business tongue

Uwc swts.

Hehehehe! Dts whr d fun is naa. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Where is beamborla? Come and tell me wat u wil do to me if such reflex happens grin

undecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided
did I call kinglekan?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by kinglekan: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
did I call kinglekan?

Yes u did when u called my E-wife Beamborla.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by zinachidi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't love!
really? Ur signature says otherwise.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by mirexxx(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
zinachidi:
really? Ur signature says otherwise.
really? what does my signature say? cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOL.. Why on earth will she do that in my presence and intentionally? Can't she excuse herself to go and what ever she wants? Damn! Aint take that nonsense from any girl, not even my wife. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by zinachidi(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
really? what does my signature say? cheesy
. it says what u wrote na, i knw ur kidding by the way.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

What manner of mockery is this?
What perverse ideology?
What deceptive test is this.......
A game of chess using feelings
A bloody war ground with bloody hearts
How can you ask how much I love
When we all know
Love, in your heart, does not exsist.

Mockery on an elevated scale smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Am still in intense love wt my EX
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by ronald4lif(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
I will jokingly leave the contaminated scene and return after some minutes when the smell must have stopped. I can't stay there, no way.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Cutehector(m): 3:33am On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes u did when u called my E-wife Beamborla.
lmao.. Dis is serious. Bros abeg u wicked..

Beamborla durling kiss

Do u knw who dis guy kinglekan is? He claims he is ur e husband? Can u imagine.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by Cutehector(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

What manner of mockery is this?
What perverse ideology?
What deceptive test is this.......
A game of chess using feelings
A bloody war ground with bloody hearts
How can you ask how much I love
When we all know
Love, in your heart, does not exsist.

Mockery on an elevated scale smiley
who broke ur heart? Tell me leme go beat d guy blue black
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by falconey(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Why on earth will she do that in my presence and intentionally? Can't she excuse herself to go and what ever she wants? Damn! Aint take that nonsense from any girl, not even my wife. undecided

dude sometimes you can't control it , especially if you ate something like beans and egg.

Don't tell me you do control your farts.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Partner? 100% Mature Minds by falconey(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
I will jokingly leave the contaminated scene and return after some minutes when the smell must have stopped. I can't stay there, no way.

I can't believe this the world famous ronald4lif can't tolerate his GF/WIFE fart?

Common just for few seconds or minutes depending on how much came out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.