Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (63929 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Hexzyz(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley

Myopic though.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

not with the kind of love we have
hmnn
enlighten me dear..am stillll a novice
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

LOL @easier said...
What else do you want me to say?
A man wants to have me but cannot atleast allow me to pay or getter a better apartmnt simply bcause he is a traditional African man who believes a man shouldn't move into a woman's apartment should take a walk abeg. grin
lol..personally i rather borrow money dan staying in my woman's house..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

hmnn
enlighten me dear..am stillll a novice
not about learning,its where you find yourself.

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

lol..personally i rather borrow money dan staying in my woman's house..

Haha...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

Hmm, Midehi lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm, Midehi lipsrsealed
are you surprised
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

chaii i can smell person inlove all over yur comment
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

are you surprised

Of course I am cheesy
Can't you read what you fellow Nigerian ladies are posting?

Which makes me wanna ask, which part are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Haha...
bros no be joke oo..i jes can't live ur that roof..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

bros no be joke oo..i jes can't live ur that roof..

But it ain't a big deal sha... It becomes when she ain't loyal... Both of you are meant to work together na
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

thats the main truth my dear, true love knows no bound.

Your type is rare.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Of course I am cheesy
Can't you read what you fellow Nigerian ladies are posting?

Which makes me wanna ask, which part are you from?
hahahaha....mindset differs.

from the stars...lol.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

But it ain't a big deal sha... It becomes when she ain't loyal... Both of you are meant to work together na
if she ain't nigerian i mite think about but 9ja ladies go use am finish you wen you guys got any small issue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

chaii i can smell person inlove all over yur comment
really
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Your type is rare.
waoooo....my paddy, i thought am gonna miss you here.

pls dont ok.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

waoooo....my paddy, i thought am gonna miss you here.

pls dont ok.

Lol. I understand what ur trying to say. smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I won start life in a Studio,Who will marry me like that
hahahahaha
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

if she ain't nigerian i mite think about but 9ja ladies go use am finish you wen you guys got any small issue

Hehehehe
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

hahahaha....mindset differs.

from the stars...lol.

I hope...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nope! It's just room kitchen and toilet...

Mehn... I aint asking for too much but self contain we can as well join resources n get a proper apartment...

Some people just wishing hardship on themselves just to look good on nl... and telling fairy tales up and down. yes, I know people who rose from grass to grace but some didn't too! It's life, that you're poor today doesn't give you license to be rich tomorrow... lets tell ourselves the truth sometimes...

If you go into such with the mindset of "self con today, duplex tomorrow" and the duplex doesn't come you will get frustrated! #fact so before you go ahead to wish yourself hardship, you better tell yourself that it may stay that way forever then if duplex comes, fine.

Lemme not forget to say that women now work(for those still living in 1914). Work and try to get the things you want biko. And if his ego is too huge that he won't let you contribute, he's adviced to use that huge ego and refuse to live in a self con as well.
totally wrong....with facts & mind set.

you might not understand me... BRB
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. I understand what ur trying to say. smiley
deactivating stuff.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

really
obviously
btw i do voodoo.. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Hehehehe
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

obviously
btw i do voodoo.. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

Pride

No, it's ego.
The ™ of men and you women respect it so...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by doris4u(f): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
blackjack21:

I'll never advice anybody to marry someone who depends on lottery.

23:56:06
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
Am not saying d lady married him cos of lottery. Am saying dat u can never tell wat d future will be .if its isn't better at d early stage of marriage, it might be in d nearest future
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

Pride
yea it is inBuilt
every guy got 1
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by malonephill(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, most of them have been indulge by the lullaby of nollywood movies painting a perfect picture of marriage at expense of the reality.

It takes heart and brain to get a wife material.
it would be so nice, guys should get initimidated by those painting materials seen on nollywood movies than dreaming of getting marry in self con.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

thats the main truth my dear, true love knows no bound.
You are actually right.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by williamspaul22(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
are u sure? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.