Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me (1250 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by edorhe14(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Olshygkk
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by donjuviam(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2015
date her, and if I was your friend I will khil u

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by nawtikid(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Commit suicide!

Mumu

So u wud consider putting ur frndship on d line 4 d sake of 1 biitch?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm. Tight corner.

Being there.

This is what you'll do. Have a chat with the girl. Advice her.
But let her know that you two can't date. It's just not possible.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by ronald4lif(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Forget that he treats her like trash talk, that's not your business. And stay off the girl or lose the friendship you have with this friend.

She'll later dump you too for someone else, by which time your friendship is gone.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
She will do to u exactly what she's about to do to ur friend.

* sips tea *
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2015
No do am oo,as i like girl reach,my friend girl is no noo,u frienship should be more importante to you than d girl
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by naijaboiy: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2015
^^ well they have said it all. undecided
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by prospero5(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2015
my bro, drop that idea. don't even give it a thought. she is ur friend's woman. that's it.
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by peeparty(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
doing it would mean he is not your friend,dat if u understand what true frndship is all about oo
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Summersland(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Haaaaaaaaa,vry bad idea,ur friend girlfriend...Stop it nw because wht u're tryin 2 do is 2 betray ur friendshp wit him and i bliv he wn't 4give if he discova
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by U2ice(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmm dis is a remix of ma thread....

Nyways guy no do cud b a trap
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by clemz85(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
you need to

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by simpleseyi: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
edorhe14:
Pls guys what can I do my friends girl is in love with me..
And I am in love with her..The truth is he treats her like trash and She is more than a trash material..We were just friends at first till I discovered she has every thing I need in a woman.
What do I do pls I need ur advice

You are a traitor, you are a descendant of Judas. GET OUT. GO LOOK FOR YOUR LOVE IN THE BROTHEL.
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by komzyb(f): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm,treating her lyk trash can be his own way of expressing luv....u may know....pls clear road
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
edorhe14:
And I am in love with her..The truth is he treats her like trash and She is more than a trash material..We were just friends at first till I discovered she has every thing I need in a woman.

Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Fernandowski(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
edorhe14:
why give a b*tch your heart when she rather have a purse??
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
edorhe14:
u need no advice, weather ur frnd treats her like trash or not isn't d issue here cos its nt lyk u re sure of marrying her ursef. d issue is can u betray ur friend? can u afford to loose dat friendship? if yes, go ahead nd date her.
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by richidinho(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
F**k her p**sy
Go away
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by richidinho(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
komzyb:
Hmm,treating her lyk trash can be his own way of expressing luv....u may know....pls clear road

Nwanyiocha..olya
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by komzyb(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
richidinho:

Nwanyiocha..olya
how r u?
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by richidinho(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
komzyb:
how r u?

Am gud dear...looking forward to meeting u
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by komzyb(f): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
richidinho:

Am gud dear...looking forward to meeting u
hmmmm
Re: Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me by edorhe14(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm!!! Nairaland una Like tori, Anyways tnx for the Advice sha...
Need not tell yall that it was just Fiction.lol
#JokesonYall
#Oshey

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Temperamental, The Guys Or The Ladies ? / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Which Do You Consider Most Sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.