Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? (1997 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Being cheated on is probably the most devastating thing that can happen to a relationship short of the other person dying.

Actually, it can feel like your partner has died when you find how he (or she) has been cheating. It feels like what you had together died. cry

If your partner has cheated on you and you really loved him/ her and they promised they would never do it again and claim they realize there mistake. would you try it again or at least be there friend. angry

1 Share

Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by donjuviam(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2015
.if its a minor cheating I may just take that, but if its immensely cheating omo forget o ...I no go gree lai lai
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
donjuviam:
.if its a minor cheating I may just take that, but if its immensely cheating omo forget o ...I no go gree lai lai
Why book d Space
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
As for me, NO because no matter what I will never love her like before again. Its better we go our difference ways... My opinion though.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Sure.
But the trust won't b like before.
Leading to trust issues then suspicions.
Then, unnecessary talks or arguments. And finally, breakup
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 12:42am On Apr 16, 2015
I would be unable to take someone back after they had violated the trust which was the foundation of our relationship.

as long as you take people back, it will only reinforce the behavior.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by LegenduryNueLs: 12:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Bro.. Just move #ON. Forget the chick.. She ain't worth the stress undecided
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:
Bro.. Just move #ON. Forget the chick.. She ain't worth the stress undecided

share your opinion angry
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2015
In the literal sense, it depends on the individual, and how far we have come with our relationship.

I wouldn't wanna shatter the relationship, just like that.

i will forgive the first time, things won't be the same though

our conversations will take a while for it to spice up to the way it use to be, so yeah.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by dulux07(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2015
i cant condone it, even if i get married n my wife cheats, no amount of pleading can stop me rm divorcin her not to talk of gf.

1 Like

Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
In the literal sense, it depends on the individual, and how far we have come with our relationship.

our conversations will take a while for it to spice up to the way it use to be, so yeah.

Nice1 Nneka.....I'm a recovering cheater grin grin
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Enegod(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2015
We are all sexual beings. And we are all born with the instinct to explore. I don't believe there is such a thing as "cheating".Morality is best left to the Gods to decide...undecided
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2015
SleekyP:

Nice1 Nneka.....I'm a recovering cheater grin grin
oh you bad! shocked, then why create this thread?
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by naijaboiy: 1:32am On Apr 16, 2015
It depends on the situation on ground and how badly hurt I am.

You guys may have gone a long way and it will be devastating to see what you've suffered to crash just like that.

You can always give the person a second chance if he/she is sincerely sorry for his/her deeds.

But that trust will be hard to build up again.

1 Like

Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by ItsAnderson: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:

Do you pick up your ShitTurd and eat it just because you're hungry and there's no food around? grin
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Do you pick up your ShitTurd and eat it just because you're hungry and there's no food around? grin
Why do you keep quoting me around? what's wrong with you?
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by ItsAnderson: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Why do you keep quoting me around? what's wrong with you?

I'm in love with the COCO grin
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by gracile(f): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Enegod:
We are all sexual beings. And we are all born with the instinct to explore. I don't believe there is such a thing as "cheating".Morality is best left to the Gods to decide...undecided
You just sounded like my ex undecided
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Yasher: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2015
If both partners are married already, it is quite difficult because the defaulter has dented the sanctity of marriage covenant seal(se.x is supposed to be to marriage, what the rainbow is to God concerning flood). But it is still pardonable. For me, I'll believe that for my partner to do such, there must be a problem. Either I'm defaulting in my responsibilities, or that she has some personal challenges(emotional, spiritual or mental) that we need to combine heads together to solve. We may also need counselling for the sake of emotional healing

But if they are only dating, that's a different matter cos they may already be cheating on their future partners cos with dating, especially in this our generation, there's no certainty of marriage. So if you feel cheated, you can hit the road. Shikena

But the bond of marriage is too strong to allow carelessness in action on the part of your spouse to break it. That's why you shouldn't rush into marriage because of Love
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Tallesty1(m): 2:29am On Apr 16, 2015
How can I trust her again?

I can't be with a person that I don't trust and a relationship without trust is nothing. It is useless just like a car without fuel or tires, you can sit in it as long as you want but you ain't going nowhere.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by jmoore(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2015
No second chance for those who cheat. I want someone that only me can have access to.
Mess up and you are gone.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Enegod(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
gracile:

You just sounded like my ex undecided
You are still in love with him, i guess undecided
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by gracile(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Enegod:
You are still in love with him, i guess undecided
you guessed right,I hope one day he finds someone he'll love so much that he will change that mentality of his
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by TrishaP(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
If it is a continues cheating then I'll have to end it, don't think I'll continue.
There can't be love when the relationship would be filled with lies and deceit, because these are the two things that goes with cheating.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
TrishaP:
If it is a continues cheating then I'll have to end it, don't think I'll continue.
There can't be love when the relationship would be filled with lies and deceit, because these are the two things that goes with cheating.

What if he says that he's truly and sincerely sorry and he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. Then will you forgive him angry
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by TrishaP(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
SleekyP:

What if he says that he's truly and sincerely sorry and he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. Then will you forgive him angry
Lol sure i will forgive but I dont think I'll accept him immediately.
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol sure i will forgive but I dont think I'll accept him immediately.

cool
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
oh you bad! shocked?

I wont intentionally go out cheating when I am in a relationship but I am not going to say that I cant be tempted grin

We are as viable as our options!

I'm not bad wink
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by LegenduryNueLs: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
SleekyP:

share your opinion angry

I just did grin grin
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

I just did grin grin
Smh!
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have forgiven before, i didn't regret doing it. If a cheat repents sincerely, they often become loyal partners...... "if they repent sincerely"

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Gal / What Is Wrong With This Pix? / The Girl Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.