Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? (1990 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
dicefrost:
I have forgiven before, i didn't regret doing it. If a cheat repents sincerely, they often become loyal partners...... "if they repent sincerely"
good!
Re: Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? by SleekyP(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love To Marry/dating A Man That Is Older Than Them / What Comes To Your Mind When Looking At Your EX. / Whatz Ur View On TATTOO Sexy Or Rubbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.