Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. (5671 Views)

Hope Over Heartbreak: 40 Signs You’re Completely Over Your Ex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
be like say u wan go jail soon
No vess sire grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Hazardd(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Equalizer:

yes and she has always be good girl to me until lately.. she gave me reasons to trust her yet she betrayed that trust..

i understand you dear....

From that experince you have gotten now, you should learn that ''you shouldn't trust any girl that is not your wife yet'' because alot of fake girls with fake personality are roaming out there looking for who to bite;

i think she left you for for good.

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

Heheheehehegringringrin
Why Orijin con fall my Hand Na
Na the babe suppose faint on top am nt the other way around!!

Orijin101, let me tell u dis clearly; YOU FALL MY HAND Yakatagringringrin
Baba, no be my fault ooo. . . i no know say the babe na calabar girl, i jez dey do the thing, she no even move body. . .
As i do amu reach round 9 na so blood finish for my body embarassed
I dey hospital as i dey type right now
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Acekidc4(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, no be my fault ooo. . . i no know say the babe na calabar girl, i jez dey do the thing, she no even move body. . .
As i do amu reach round 9 na so blood finish for my body embarassed
I dey hospital as i dey type right now

CHAI!! Calabar girl bawo, Round 9 ke!!
You wan kill ya self

Thank God say you no Quenchgrin
Have been running from Calabar girls since 17BC
They Can end Person Destiny on top Bed!!
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

CHAI!! Calabar girl bawo, Round 9 ke!!
You wan kill ya self

Thank God say you no Quenchgrin
Have been running from Calabar girls since 17BC
They Can end Person Destiny on top Bed!!
lolz. . . abi na, shey you sef go donate blood gimme grin?
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Acekidc4(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . abi na, shey you sef go donate blood gimme grin?

Weed and Alomo don dry my Blood finish ohgrin!! No Blood to Donate!!

Alberto2k get Plenty blood for him body na, Ask Amu!!grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

Alberto blood don turn smoke, na grace of God the guy dey use survive grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

if u fit see 5spoon then na the one way remain for my heart be that grin grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Equalizer:
Have been taking excessive liquor for the pass two days now to see if I can forget what has happened but seems not helping at all.. A four years relationship that I have given my all just crashed and the most painful aspect of it is that the guy in question here happens to be the same guy she once told me to trust her and never to worry about him... Life sucks... Please I need matured advice on how to move on with my life without hurting myself the more...
Bro u got to be brave most times we don't know what God is upto. If it's meant to be u guys will sure make it out.her fun will be shortlived as long as u knw u were loyal.it doesn't worth u hurting urself there's always a silver lining up there move on with life and one day ull see her and she regret ever doing it just wrk hard and climb d laddre of success find a new drive..work..church...hanging out just get urself busy...get rid of her memories pissure etc. remember this ur family are looking upto u..soldier come soldier go...d invested though wasted was for u to learn a lesson from it

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by winnieb(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Read ur bible, it work for me..

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Equalizer:
Please am in pains.. you guys shouldn't make joke of this.. please am begging..
Suffered same some few months back. I just had to move on. It wasn't easy but today i look back and thank God it happened because i am with someone better now who respects and actually appreciates my presence in her life although i still miss her a bit but i believe it's a gradual thing. Don't rush it. It takes time to heal the loss of something you nursed for 4 years. Don't delete her on facebook, don't block her. Just go on a low key for now. Go out and visit friends.

My first week was even terrible. My boss actually sent me on a trip and booked the same hotel she and i once stayed and had spent a lovely time together just few months back. You can imagine how hard that was. I almost cursed my boss for such action. Lol. But now. I am better off. Stay off drinks. You are better off without her. I know it's hard but you are a man.

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
winnieb:
Read ur bible, it work for me..
Do you have any particular book or chapter that I should read?
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Equalizer:
Have been taking excessive liquor for the pass two days now to see if I can forget what has happened but seems not helping at all.. A four years relationship that I have given my all just crashed and the most painful aspect of it is that the guy in question here happens to be the same guy she once told me to trust her and never to worry about him... Life sucks... Please I need matured advice on how to move on with my life without hurting myself the more...

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Also,I immediately talked to someone and poured out everything that happened. My regrets and fears. it's preferable the person is of opposite sex. They would understand you better.

Also, i started asking girls out because that action of hers would make you feel like you aren't worth anything which is a lie when you look at things more critically.

Within 2 weeks of the breakup, i had like 3 super hot ladies who beat my ex in all ramifications wildly interested in me and that made me realise that i was worth alot and she was just blind and foolish not to have realised my worth just like most ladies with fish brain would always behave and think. It's her loss bro. Move on and get better.

3 Likes

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
johnny1980:
Suffered same some few months back. I just had to move on. It wasn't easy but today i look back and thank God it happened because i am with someone better now who respects and actually appreciates my presence in her life although i still miss her a bit but i believe it's a gradual thing. Don't rush it. It takes time to heal the loss of something you nursed for 4 years. Don't delete her on facebook, don't block her. Just go on a low key for now. Go out and visit friends.

My first week was even terrible. My boss actually sent me on a trip and booked the same hotel she and i once stayed and had spent a lovely time together just few months back. You can imagine how hard that was. I almost cursed my boss for such action. Lol. But now. I am better off. Stay off drinks. You are better off without her. I know it's hard but you are a man.
thanks. you are indeed a brother..
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just N50 rat poison isn't too much na? Take it and be well, thank me in hell.
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Austin4lif: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
That why I dnt fall in love, I only stay with the one that loves me cos I dnt love any girl. And I will marry the girl that loves me.
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
I just wanna use this medium to say a very big thanks to you all that heard my cry and came to my aid.. I really do appreciate . May God meet you guys at your point of needs in Jesus name Amen..With a weeping heart, I pray that God will wipe my tears with open doors so that I won't have any reason to be depressed the more... Thanks all... Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Youngpo413: 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Should I remove her from my friend's list like on Facebook, whatsapp and the rest?
yes

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by richidinho(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
Look for Ashawo qtrs bleep one without condom
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Ojisik(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
I just wanna use this medium to say a very big thanks to you all that heard my cry and came to my aid.. I really do appreciate . May God meet you guys at your point of needs in Jesus name Amen..With a weeping heart, I pray that God will wipe my tears with open doors so that I won't have any reason to be depressed the more... Thanks all... Gracias.

I can relate bro,it's difficult, it's hard and you can't get over it in a day or two. Healing takes time and remember this: IF YOU CAN LOOSE SOMEONE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF LOOSING, YOU CAN EQUALLY GET SOMEONE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF HAVING . Don't rebound by quickly getting another GF or using all those subliminal DPs indirectly referring to her, e.g. I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU. You'll be fine my guy

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2015
Ojisik:

I can relate bro,it's difficult, it's hard and you can't get over it in a day or two. Healing takes time and remember this: IF YOU CAN LOOSE SOMEONE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF LOOSING, YOU CAN EQUALLY GET SOMEONE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF HAVING . Don't rebound by quickly getting another GF or using all those subliminal DPs indirectly referring to her, e.g. I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU. You'll be fine my guy
Thanks Bro.. am healing gradually... its hurts but just as you've pointed out, I will get someone I never thought of dating someday... only time that will tell.
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2015
OP... Just do exactly what my sisters are doing...

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Youngpo413: 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
I just hope I didn't post my problem on the wrong thread . Why all these weed advisers here.. Are you guys helping me or trying to destroy my life the more..
just ignore those idiots
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
just ignore those idiots
Thanks bro...
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by kuuljay(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Should I remove her from my friend's list like on Facebook, whatsapp and the rest?
the easiest way is to get another girl immediately.anyother thing will not work get a girl bro if none is readily available get a runs girl.a girl is the only one who can take your mind off another girl
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 06, 2015
dharay99:
take, ds is d bestest solution... cry
ooh boy u wicked oo grin
dharay99:
take, ds is d bestest solution... cry
ooh boy u wicked oo
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by boynigeria(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
the best was to get over someone is to get under someone else
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
U hav not met my friend, d lengendary cuban cigar, d powerful meth crystals.. Wen u take these, u will see the future. grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
U hav not met my friend, d lengendary cuban cigar, d powerful meth crystals.. Wen u take these, u will see the future. grin
is this the best advice you can give? I thought you are more mature than this......
Smh!
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
kuuljay:
the easiest way is to get another girl immediately.anyother thing will not work get a girl bro if none is readily available get a runs girl.a girl is the only one who can take your mind off another girl
Really? but how am I suppose to go about that? get involve with a girl I have no feelings for or just pretend to be in love her while my heart is still in pains.. please clear me cos I saw some pix of my ex and her new guy few days ago online and i nearly went mad...
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 06, 2015
boynigeria:
the best was to get over someone is to get under someone else
How? please throw more light..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Food For Spiritual And Emotional Upliftment [hot Pix] / Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y / OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.