Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. (5545 Views)

Hope Over Heartbreak: 40 Signs You’re Completely Over Your Ex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by DahtzFestjayz: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
cc Emusmith, Tosyne2much, cherrybrown, 190, 197, onila, 5eun and others attention needed here.
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
maryam6:
Dnt make any sily move nd pls do nt take any harmful substance.

get urself busy nd calm.

Trying so hard but it hasn't been easy... can hardly concentrate now... I think am losing my sanity...
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Benard94(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Very easy, heartbreak...next time brake ur heart frm over love. Anyway, i av neva seen one
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Acekidc4(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
who is dis kid? Abeg shift, wen others r drinkn champagne on a high level ur mentionin fanta..

You already high dis Morning Ba?!!
Weed+Orijin
Fanta Bawo
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by temitemi1(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Don't listen to these smokers oooo.
Equalizer:

I haven't.. I don't smoke and how sure am I that I won't go mad if I try such..
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Equalizer:

I haven't.. I don't smoke and how sure am I that I won't go mad if I try such..
u don't smoke? undecided Then goto iya elewa. . . Buy beans #100 and mix it with the kenyan weed and you'll forget about heartbreaks/women completely grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Don't listen to these smokers oooo.
with all ya brain full of advice
Who u don help undecided
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I was abt referin the op to u and I forgot ur moniker.. grin
In Weed we trust cool

Ehm.. Come, dat agb.ero threatening u some nights ago... Na me o embarassed tongue
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Macintosh101(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Just move on with your life and everything will be alright

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

In Weed we trust cool

Ehm.. Come, dat agb.ero threatening u some nights ago... Na me o embarassed tongue
lmao... Fear catch me sef.. So na u be d ode abi? No wonder d weed wey u chop dat day been dey do wonders
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hahahahahahagringringringringringringrin
Na lie, go take am as I don prescribed for yougrin

Albe rto2k, ah see u just Now!! Give dis young man a weeded Advicegrin
I don prescribe wet kenyan weed for amu grin grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Acekidc4(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

I don prescribe wet kenyan weed for amu grin grin

Hope say that one strong well well to make am forget him Heartbreakcheesycheesy

Where is Orijin101 the Oba apase1 of the Weed Communitygringrin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Fear catch me sef.. So na u be d ode abi? No wonder d weed wey u chop dat day been dey do wonders
fear catch wehrey sote u cancel all ur plans to visit elegushi again grin grin

Bia, no expose me o or I go keep bottle and bullet for ya head true true undecided
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hope say that one strong well well to make am forget him Heartbreakcheesycheesy

Where is Orijin101 the Oba apase1 of the Weed Communitygringrin
Orijin101 faint on top one Babe last nite cry grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

fear catch wehrey sote u cancel all ur plans to visit elegushi again grin grin

Bia, no expose me o or I go keep bottle and bullet for ya head true true undecided
u don already expose urself na.
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
u don already expose urself na.
Only my you and weedstars know. . . Make those NL FBI police no see this thread sha embarassed
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

Only my you and weedstars know. . . Make those NL FBI police no see this thread sha embarassed
dem don see am already tey tey..what if I come be double agent? grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Acekidc4(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

Orijin101 faint on top one Babe last nite cry grin

Heheheehehegringringrin
Why Orijin con fall my Hand Na
Na the babe suppose faint on top am nt the other way around!!

Orijin101, let me tell u dis clearly; YOU FALL MY HAND Yakatagringringrin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
dem don see am already tey tey..what if I come be double agent? grin
Bribing is allowed cool

I know say u like woman, so I go give u shakira grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
The answer is ghana weed 2 wraps in the morning 1 in the afternoon 5 in the night also put it in every food u eat

If symptoms persists after 4day
Consult ur dealer

Keep all drugs away from children
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2015
I just hope I didn't post my problem on the wrong thread . Why all these weed advisers here.. Are you guys helping me or trying to destroy my life the more..
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by vhickky(f): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
welcome to the club op.... there is no fast way,this I can tell u from experience, I have tried everything possible except weed and alcohol, But there is no perfect solution than that You would heal up with time,talk to someone, let it out,cry If You must.....don't contact her,try and live without her and try to be open to meeting more friends, and focus on your future, forgive yourself and forgive her......with time the pain would lessen and You would meet someone else.......I am sorry But It's gonna hurt,no shortcut...

5 Likes

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by madamGift(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2015
So sorry hun.
Ignore the alcohol and weed smoking advice.
I'll advice you block her from all ur social networks for now, don't try to spy on her at all, keep away from her as far as possible..
Keep yourself busy, find a good distraction, chatting with someone new wud help too (if the person is interesting and sensible tho)
Then forgive her...forgiving her doesn't excuse her behaviour, it wud just prevent it from weighing you down.
It's very very painful, I can relate. Just don't let it get to you too much and don't even try considering anything suicidal, she's not worth ending your life for.
Lastly, give it time, time heals almost anytin. You'll be fine hun kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

Bribing is allowed cool

I know say u like woman, so I go give u shakira grin
u be correct pdp man, let's do business grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
vhickky:
welcome to the club op.... there is no fast way,this I can tell u from experience, I have tried everything possible except weed and alcohol, But there is no perfect solution than that You would heal up with time,talk to someone, let it out,cry If You must.....don't contact her,try and live without her and try to be open to meeting more friends, and focus on your future, forgive yourself and forgive her......with time the pain would lessen and You would meet someone else.......I am sorry But It's gonna hurt,no shortcut...

Remain Blessed...
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2015
madamGift:
So sorry hun.
Ignore the alcohol and weed smoking advice.
I'll advice you block her from all ur social networks for now, don't try to spy on her at all, keep away from her as far as possible..
Keep yourself busy, find a good distraction, chatting with someone new wud help too (if the person is interesting and sensible tho)
Then forgive her...forgiving her doesn't excuse her behaviour, it wud just prevent it from weighing you down.
It's very very painful, I can relate. Just don't let it get to you too much and don't even try considering anything suicidal, she's not worth ending your life for.
Lastly, give it time, time heals almost anytin. You'll be fine hun kiss

Thanks dear.. I really do appreciate..
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by tosyne2much(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
cc Emu.smith, Tosyne.2much, cherry.brown, 19.0, 1.97, on.ila, 5eun and others attention needed here.
Bros I'm right here cool
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Hazardd(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
my dear, thats not the end of the world dear.... Be a man!

Bear in mind that there is still alot of cute babes who is more beautiful than her out there looking for who to love....so move on

is like thats your first love? Lol
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by alberto2k(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
u be correct pdp man, let's do business grin
choi! Woman wrapper grin grin
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

choi! Woman wrapper grin grin
be like say u wan go jail soon
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by 1dafullymade(f): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
vhickky:
sweetie u just said it all, there is no shortcut ........with time,he will heal....
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Hazardd:
my dear, thats not the end of the world dear.... Be a man!

Bear in mind that there is still alot of cute babes who is more beautiful than her out there looking for who to love....so move on

is like thats your first love? Lol
yes and she has always be good girl to me until lately.. she gave me reasons to trust her yet she betrayed that trust..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Devastated Over Wifes Secret Chats (pics) / How To Open The Third Eye / Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.