Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. (5565 Views)

Hope Over Heartbreak: 40 Signs You’re Completely Over Your Ex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by boynigeria(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

How? please throw more light..
banng anoda chic nigga, and put that heart break energy into it
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is this the best advice you can give? I thought you are more mature than this......
Smh!
how old r u please
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 06, 2015
boynigeria:

banng anoda chic nigga, and put that heart break energy into it

Thanks but that will be after I must have fallen in love again cos I can't go after a girl now with this my state of mind now...All the same, thanks anyway..
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by boynigeria(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:

Thanks but that will be after I must have fallen in love again cos I can't go after a girl now with this my state of mind now...All the same, thanks anyway..
see there u go again with d same thing,
then after u fall in love again what will happen, lemmi guess: heartbreak
niggaa u gatto stand in love and before u can do dat u let go of that feeling of heartbreak.
best way to find true love is when u are not looking for love. true love has a way of finding everyone when u least expect
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:

see there u go again with d same thing,
then after u fall in love again what will happen, lemmi guess: heartbreak
niggaa u gatto stand in love and before u can do dat u let go of that feeling of heartbreak.
best way to find true love is when u are not looking for love. true love has a way of finding everyone when u least expect
Hmmmmm... "standing in love"... am hearing this for the first time today.. Presently am not looking for love.. all I want is just good friends.. Love hurts without mercy especially when you love the wrong person...
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by godoluwa(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:

Hmmmmm... "standing in love"... am hearing this for the first time today.. Presently am not looking for love.. all I want is just good friends.. Love hurts without mercy especially when you love the wrong person...
man, the best way is to have 2 to 3 girlfriends at a time. dnt fall too much for anyone of them & never value one too much. if any of them fuc*k off, u still have d remaining to turn to. dating just a girl is not good. my about 5years relationship crashed recently & d funniest part was dat she's my 1st nd only gal. thanx to d kind of profession am into coz i av less time to think about gal. try my suggestion & thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
how old r u please
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
how old r u please
what has my age got to do with it uuuuh?
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what has my age got to do what it uuuuh?
Dont tell me you want to analysis my level of maturity to my age.....
lol at "don't tell me you want to analysis my level of maturity to my age
Re: Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. by boynigeria(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:

there is nothing worse than heartbreak, went through it last year for the first time too, she is the only person ive dated that i love, the only person i introduced to my family, very close to my sistas but one day my babe just woke up and was like shes done...maybe cos of distance or so cos i was in Abj den and she was in lag or cos it was den i was planing to move to nyc who kns
it was later i discovered that i let my feelings for her overshadow my thoughts, thats what i meant by standing in love, she had me wrapped under her fingernails and i was too blind to see cos i was all lovey dobby with her. u kn what i did the first week of breakup, i bang 3 dift chics to get my head straight first, now anyone im gonna date is gonna be on my on terms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know! / Angry Nigerians Condemn 2 UNILAG Students Caught Having Sex In Open Place / “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.