Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (12085 Views)

My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When I create a thread on categories of fools on Nairaland them think I dey craze...now OP happens to belong to category 2 on my list.... You are a pretty fool
why did u just waste ur MB,when you know what you're gonna write is senseless undecided
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mostHandsome01: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When I create a thread on categories of fools on Nairaland them think I dey craze...now OP happens to belong to category 2 on my list.... You are a pretty fool
Hey that's harsh,, I believe nairaland is just 4 fun,,its not for name calling and abuses.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

Hey that's harsh,, I believe nairaland is just 4 fun,,its not for name calling and abuses.
Oga u better face front
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
why did u just waste ur MB,when you know what you're gonna write is senseless undecided
So una get common sense ba? abeg....

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by daxon001(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis tin don dey turn to nigerian movie
as in ehn....
Na d 2nd story b dis yet no fp.smh!
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
So una get common sense ba? abeg....
mtcheew he's not even handsome sad see hin bushy hair sad lubbish
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

help me tell ham o
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Owliver(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Someone allegedly saw your nakednes* and you created two topics for it Nawa
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
mtcheew he's not even handsome sad see hin bushy hair sad lubbish
ooh....

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by daxon001(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Really It seems you're already in LOVE with him o,cos u seems to be happy grin

Let's I forget;what was his response Am keen to know oh
in d presense of ur exes and crusheswink
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ooh....
now I know what exactly you re made of sad hmmm ceramics
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
If you were following this topic www.nairaland.com/2258210/he-saw-nakednes.s
Then you will know what am about to say smiley

The alleged guy of yesterday,that saw my nakednes.s called me yesternight and apologize,that it wasn't his fault saying (I saw your(my) younger sis on my way coming,and she told me you(am) are inside "alone"wink
He further by saying,its my sis that told him to go in straight to my room (not knowing am nake.d)
Then I asked him,why did he stood so long looking at me. He's reply was funny to me grin....

Thanks to the lenient NLanders that sent me PM concerning this issue "big ups" smiley grin
wait o, you stay in ibeju lekki? After ajah side
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mostHandsome01: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ooh....

starlingslimnet:
Oga u better face front
I seriously think u need to add ur name to ur list 2, coz u need help brother,,
Yaba left currently admitting

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
now I know what exactly you re made of sad hmmm ceramics
ha

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mostHandsome01: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
help me tell ham o
Dialogue wit dis mr is a waste of time jare!
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
heart bawo grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

I maintain you face front
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

Dialogue wit dis mr is a waste of time jare!
yes o grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
wait o, you stay in ibeju lekki? After ajah side
nil....
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
yes o grin
undecided
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
so are u giving d guy ur heart or not
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Honestly now I know say na ugly girls do shakara pass maka chi
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by woblow1(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2015
What is next now, I think you need to give the guy what he want, because you have nothing to hide again, just say yes to him. And dnt forget to update us ooo
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by ebamma(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
He phucked me after seeing my unclothedness (part 3)
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by ebamma(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
nil....
Aunty awa u?
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
lolz grin I know that. Abi na u be d guy ni Cos he said something close to what you just said grin (shy)
dis is gne be a season film. .
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
hmm... *pensive* grin
we keen 2 knw. .
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
lolz grin I know that. Abi na u be d guy ni Cos he said something close to what you just said grin (shy)
hmmm,dt means u wna revenge by getin 2 see him nude as wel,i bet u na bleeping go end am. .anyways am stil vry mch around 2 see the end of this movie.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
hmmm... Yeah u are smiley
prophetess.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

hahaha. . Dis is FATALITY!
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mrkay101(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
let us know when you bleep him too. since ur willing to share your personal life..

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by pbs4real(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Owliver:
Someone allegedly saw your nakednes* and you created two topics for it Nawa
u neva see anytin bruh,dis is a season movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.