Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (12101 Views)

My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2015
WarRLaY:
Just thank God for ur pussy, if na baduncorrected guy..e go bring out jubulani.. the story for change like... MY TOASTER HAD SEX WITH ME
smiles...wink
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
If you were following this topic www.nairaland.com/2258210/he-saw-nakednes.s
Then you will know what am about to say smiley

The alleged guy of yesterday,that saw my nakednes.s called me yesternight and apologize,that it wasn't his fault saying (I saw your(my) younger sis on my way coming,and she told me you(am) are inside "alone"wink
He further by saying,its my sis that told him to go in straight to my room (not knowing am nake.d)
Then I asked him,why did he stood so long looking at me. He's reply was funny to me grin....

Thanks to the lenient NLanders that sent me PM concerning this issue "big ups" smiley grin
good for u sis tongue
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Tobilastik(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Tobilastik(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
smiles... smiley

hehehe... ve seen d link

no big deal nw, since he's apologized
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by 2dice(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
All because of unclothedness..
iwish iwish mother Eve never ate that Apple..
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
If you were following this topic www.nairaland.com/2258210/he-saw-nakednes.s
Then you will know what am about to say smiley

The alleged guy of yesterday,that saw my nakednes.s called me yesternight and apologize,that it wasn't his fault saying (I saw your(my) younger sis on my way coming,and she told me you(am) are inside "alone"wink
He further by saying,its my sis that told him to go in straight to my room (not knowing am nake.d)
Then I asked him,why did he stood so long looking at me. He's reply was funny to me grin....

Thanks to the lenient NLanders that sent me PM concerning this issue "big ups" smiley grin
so, ryt now, seeing his own unclothedness wouldnt b a revenge cos it seems u wld give him wat he's been asking for. enjoy ur love story with him

2 Likes

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by unlockhaven: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Orisirisi smh.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
diddydiva:
good for u sis tongue
lol you're also here smiley grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

hehehe... ve seen d link

no big deal nw, since he's apologized
yeah grin tobis
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:
so, ryt now, seeing his own unclothedness wouldnt b a revenge cos it seems u wld give him wat he's been asking for. enjoy ur love story with him
some prophet they NL o grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by alexis007(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
(beckons to the Igbo guy beside him).......nna nekwe na anumanu a choro i turn ife a into one kind season film angry

3 Likes

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Kazrem(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Honestly, i forsee a nollywood movie. Looking forward to part 3,4 ......
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
lol you're also here smiley grin
cheesy

Got no exams today.

Hope u are good now?
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
diddydiva:
cheesy

Got no exams today.

Hope u are good now?
somehow wink
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Tobilastik(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
yeah grin tobis

long time
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
somehow wink
thank God. smiley

Stay cool wink
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

long time
abi na
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
diddydiva:
thank God. smiley

Stay cool wink
u too
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by cutepaul(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
my dear now the tables must be turned o.......u must see his own too oh......at least so we can have a part 3 sequel..... gringringrin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by kennyjodeci(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2015
If your unclothedness is not like the one in the picture below please keep it to yourself, haba!!........what's this your unclothedness this, your unclothedness that....he mistakenly saw your unclothedness and we can't hear word again, you are not that all gorgeous to start with my dear...very soon you will still tell us that he f ucked you after seeing your unclothedness again

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by clemz85(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
we'll wether he apologized or not, d afct still remains, he has seen ur unclothedness. And sorry isn't gona take d picture out.. Lol unless u see his too... grin

Op look over here, there a match maker here

badt nigga

hahaaaa
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mostHandsome01: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis tin don dey turn to nigerian movie
Thank you broda, watching out for part 3
Titled: vheMa weds her N*de admirer
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by help3852: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

common sense

You no get undecided
The babe Was seeking attention and has finally gotten it.

In the first thread, she was complaining that the guy didn't apologize and she's back telling us, he has apologized.

In fact I deduce that op was just doing initial gara gara for the guy.

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
some prophet they NL o grin
lol, u seem happy after his apologies.. I think he is a cool guy for ur sis to av told him to com into ur room(heart). are u not loving him already?
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Evergreen4(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
don't worry. You're a real nigga jare grin
#LOL# Ok , I rest my case, won't bug u again

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
mostHandsome01:

Thank you broda, watching out for part 3
Titled: vheMa weds her N*de admirer
thank you Mr man grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:
lol, u seem happy after his apologies.. I think he is a cool guy for ur sis to av told him to com into ur room[b]"heart"[/b] are u not loving him already?
heart bawo grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Well so I was right. undecided
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
kennyjodeci:
If your unclothedness is not like the one in the picture below please keep it to yourself, haba!!........what's this your unclothedness this, your unclothedness that....he mistakenly saw your unclothedness and we can't hear word again, you are not that all gorgeous to start with my dear...very soon you will still tell us that he f ucked you after seeing your unclothedness again
where's your (taye) twin brother/sister
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2015
When I create a thread on categories of fools on Nairaland them think I dey craze...now OP happens to belong to category 2 on my list.... You are a pretty fool

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Well so I was right. undecided
hmmm... Yeah u are smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? / Pussy shaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.