Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (12100 Views)

My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Acekidc4(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis tin don dey turn to nigerian movie

Am already waiting for Part3!!
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
vheMa:
If you were following this topic www.nairaland.com/2258210/he-saw-nakednes.s
Then you will know what am about to say smiley

The alleged guy of yesterday,that saw my nakednes.s called me yesternight and apologize,that it wasn't his fault saying (I saw your(my) younger sis on my way coming,and she told me you(am) are inside "alone"wink
He further by saying,its my sis that told him to go in straight to my room (not knowing am nake.d)
Then I asked him,why did he stood so long looking at me. He's reply was funny to me grin....

Thanks to the lenient NLanders that sent me PM concerning this issue "big ups" smiley grin

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
I miss the days when Internet was a luxury, we would not be seeing stuffs like this

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by ivyT(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Really It seems you're already in LOVE with him o,cos u seems to be happy grin

Let's I forget;what was his response Am keen to know oh

Look at her,she don dey lyk d guy smallsmall
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
prophetess.
see dis woli agba o grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,dt means u wna revenge by getin 2 see him nude as wel,i bet u na bleeping go end am. .anyways am stil vry mch around 2 see the end of this movie.
lolzzz
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by duduade: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis tin don dey turn to nigerian movie
lol as in why people go send her PM... ? To console her or what? Lmao
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
we keen 2 knw. .
don't worry amma modifysmiley
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
dis is gne be a season film. .
hope ur ba3 is good sha,to watch the concluding part grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by woodboi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
@op: honestly this post is needless and beside u have your pix online... The guy may as well be viewing the post, of what moral lesson do you think this post will service the society at large, learn to keep some things private, or if the guy bleep you tomorrow, we you rush online with the title he finally bleep me!

Well people most read and comment so thanks all the same for keeping Nairaland lively. But pls ur fans can't wait to read the end of the tales, so don't keep us waiting for too long.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
All ds lekki girls wit small asses and big tits and their movie scripts... yawns*****
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Sexykarma(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

Am already waiting for Part3!!
Lol
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by JaneYave(f): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
OK we don hear

did I hear u say Nairalanders sent you pmundecided to console you just because of your unconfirmed story?
Hahahahaha
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
JaneYave:
Hahahahaha
cheesy
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by deshane(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op's not that fine sef angry embarassed..
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mulattoclaro(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:
Nw dat he hs apologised, what should we do? What's even in ya unclothedness sef? Wah if he saw ur unclothedness without ya notice? Wah will u do? Ntn. U dey gv ya b.f puna, u no say mk im apologise o, u dey do one night stand, u no say mk d guy apologise o. Person just see ya unclothedness by mistake, u dey say mk he apologise. Cn't u let it slide? Do lyk ntn happened. Let's watch, dis same guy will chop ya puna.
God bless you. I've met sensible nairalanders who are very few. Come to think of it bro. What's so special about their unclothedness? Isn't it the boobs and ass and the hole in between? Is there anything else more than that? Abi silver and gold dey the toto?
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyT:

Look at her,she don dey lyk d guy smallsmall
no mind her tongue

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by martineverest(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Haha..lwkmd...to some men,some.to..to get diamond sef
mulattoclaro:
God bless you. I've met sensible nairalanders who are very few. Come to think of it bro. What's so special about their unclothedness? Isn't it the boobs and ass and the hole in between? Is there anything else more than that? Abi silver and gold dey the toto?
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some people are just too addicted to nollywood movies undecided
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by holatin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
they must be the jobless folks who don't have what to do with their precious timeundecided
lolz you dey craze, she just called me because am one of her followers
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
holatin:
lolz you dey craze, she just called me because am one of her followers
if you like follow her to heaven, is none of my business
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
martineverest:
Haha..lwkmd...to some men,some.to..to get diamond sef
I tire for their matter.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by onosprince(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
My prick no go stand if I see u unclad... close this nonsense thread... if u need boyfriend talk or if na sugar daddy talk mak we know...
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by agabaI23(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op was annoyed the bobo cut short her shakara. She liked the guy from the beginning but wanted to form hard to get. Unfortunately, the guy don see everything. She felt her shakara thing was shot lived hence the first thread. Apology was all she needed for her to say yes. The guy apologised. She was still forming she was fuming, the bad guy added, you can see mine if you want. The babe giggled and the rest is story.

By the way, how did he get your number?

Enjoy your boo jare. Una do test drive wink
vheMa:
hope ur ba3 is good sha,to watch the concluding part grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2015
vheMa:
If you were following this topic www.nairaland.com/2258210/he-saw-nakednes.s
Then you will know what am about to say smiley

The alleged guy of yesterday,that saw my nakednes.s called me yesternight and apologize,that it wasn't his fault saying (I saw your(my) younger sis on my way coming,and she told me you(am) are inside "alone"wink
He further by saying,its my sis that told him to go in straight to my room (not knowing am nake.d)
Then I asked him,why did he stood so long looking at me. He's reply was funny to me grin....

Thanks to the lenient NLanders that sent me PM concerning this issue "big ups" smiley grin
It seems u re enjoying d event that played out. U re likely & willing 2 go d distance of giving him entry visa. Abeg do d needful its allowed. This guy is ur crush, its obvious. grin
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Kolade354(m): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2015
After reading from Part 1 to part 2 all I can say ito the gurl that posted this rubbish is....................YOU ARE MAD.
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by popweezy(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
It seems u re enjoying d event that played out. U re likely & willing 2 go d distance of giving him entry visa. Abeg do d needful its allowed. This guy is ur crush, its obvious. grin
gbam!! GOD bless u, u've just spoken my mind. Only God knows wat's gonna happen next..

1 Like

Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by denedene(m): 2:51am On Apr 17, 2015
I gat a story, storry.... I gat e Tory, tory. this na the op story story*singing* grin meanwhile op this na serious Bobo juice
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
see dis small boi o
Re: He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
vheMa:
see dis small boi o
Small girl u re wasting ur script writing skills, abeg commercialized it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.