Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (45607 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
babestella:

Get lost baboon, deal with your 10,000 bpd in your dreams. You are the biggest fool on the internet to believe there are no oils wells with 300,000 bpd production capacity. S1lly fool.

Read:
OPL 246 was awarded to SAPETRO, a company owned by General Theophilus Danjuma, by Sanni Abacha in 1998. Akpo condensate exports about 300,000 barrels of crude daily.

ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields is operated by Seplat Petroleum. Seplat is owned by Prince Nasiru Ado Bayero, cousin to the Central Bank Governor Lamido Sanusi. This oil field has the capacity of 300,000 barrels of oil daily. This translates to $30million dollars daily at average benchmark of $100 dollars per barrel. Deducting all sundry taxes, royalties etc , this field can yield $12billion dollars daily for the owners .

Your father is the baboon who will get lost and die in an unmarked place
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your father is the baboon who will get lost and die in an unmarked place
Guy no need for the insult, improve your argument, and if you lost just agree cos 300000bpd is very realistic.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by omonnakoda: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy no need for the insult, improve your argument, and if you lost just agree cos 300000bpd is very realistic.
You are a complete idiott
Is an oil field the same thing as an oil well? Monkey!!
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are a complete idiott
Is an oil field the same thing as an oil well? Monkey!!
well there goes my point, where in my statement does this insult you just spewed gets justification?when people result to name callings instead of stating their arguments it usually means they have nothing upstairs aka initial gragra
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
erico2k2:

well there goes my point, where in my statement does this insult you just spewed gets justification?when people result to name callings instead of stating their arguments it usually means they have nothing upstairs aka initial gragra
You and your family will perish in flames monkey. I never, insult first but always repay with worse so rather than come at me with your idiotic preaching go back and read how we got here mo.ron
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by OreMI22: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
You and your family will perish in flames monkey. I never, insult first but always repay with worse so rather than come at me with your idiotic preaching go back and read how we got here mo.ron
ahaha EMpty drums make loud noise as usual,I dont blame you,I blame your 3310,two things will happen to you either you run out of credit (NTN) or Nepa take light (PHCN) as for my family to perish Thank you very much as you are now baba God however like I said earlier keep displaying your ignorance
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Look at all of u.Tribalism wen will it end. Shame..walks out of thread hissing....
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sCun: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2016
sCun:
We don dey hear the story tey tey!
There is no drop of oil in Lagos
I no talk am? Foolish people.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sCun: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
sCun:
They dig up this nonsense every 2 years to console themselves.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-inches-closer-to-oil-producing-status/152193/
How time flies.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sCun: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
How many barrels have they produced by now?
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Leopardd(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2016
sCun:
How many barrels have they produced by now?

Hahaha.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sCun: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Aresa how far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.