Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (45527 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Upon the 16Bn they earn per month?
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by korel9: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
When will Kano join? undecided

Afterall they gave APC the most votes angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Strongfaze(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations in advance Lagosians
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by kay29000(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Lovely! Add all that dough we will be getting with what we generate without Oil, and Lagos will become the New York of Africa. I just can't wait. And it is a great thing that APC won the governorship...I can't wait for all Fashola's plans to come to fruition under Ambode's rule.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sCun: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
only south south,south east generate Nigeria gdp.i think this to be stop now,especially mega phone tribe (igbo)
Whenever the Niger delta people want to call for control of their resources we start hearing of phantom discoveries of oil in Sokoto, Borno, Lagos etc.
It has been happening for many years.
There is no drop of oil In lagos.
As of now, your states still depend on another man's oil for survival.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by boman2014: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2015
W
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
We don dey hear the story tey tey!
There is no drop of oil in Lagos
Jealousy desnt pay. We don't have oil in my state but I'm so happy

18 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sanandreas(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
The return in investment will be low. 10,000 barrels per day. Well at least yorubas can feel the effect of oil pollution.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by missionmex(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Very soon it will become APC. (Asiwaju private coy)
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
THANK GOD. ENOUGH OF THE THREATH FROM THE IGNOS AND IJAWS OVER THEIR YEYE OYEL. SOUTHWEST IS SO BLESSED. dancing shoki tongue
dancing shoki for an oil which i'm damn sure u won't benefit from? stupidity at its peak.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
olawalepopoola:
I am a geologist and I had always told people that there is no way you will find oil in Niger Delta and Ghana and you'll will find it in Lagos! Now we Yorubas have it all! Land, water, oil, mineral resources and intellectual!
I'm a mechanical Engineer, I can tell you that finding traces of oil in one field its not the issue but the sustainability and the economic relevance is what determines if you get oil out or not.have you stop for once and asked yourself why the USA only just began drilling Oil right about now also the UK inclusive?is cos they found cheaper ways of drilling these oils, now question, would it be cheap to drill oil in Lagos state? would the output compliment the overheads?these are what investors check B4 they throw their monies into ventures.Look at the ND with more than 50 years exploration, what has the region got to show for it?if you ask me,OIL is a curse rather than blessing..

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Scatterboss(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Yipppeee. We are good to go, heard Ogun state have oil too.

Eko oni baje.
God bless SW.
God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by pbs4real(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Gud news 2 ambode and his godfather tinubu,another way 2 get mre cash in dre pocket. . APC!
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Mayydayy(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
finally we can say.Everybody has "oyel"
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by reedsat: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://faced2087..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by ElekeNtioba: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol....More money for Tinubu crime family cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by sweetgala(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
seunfly:

That mining is the key, we could have made twice of what we are making in crude oil in minning especially iron ore mining and steel processing.

Nigeria has some of the highest deposits of the world's rearest minerals , mining and agriculture is the true future of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by stinggy(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Where is that muntula called Lemon12?
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Very good, our neighboring brothers won't bark like dogs anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by henpaul2000(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
For how long will the oil last, person wey get oil get oil not like this one that will not last.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Emmalot121(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
What is SE producing? Yet they should every second.
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by ogene007: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
lisimmo:
That's okay. At least the cry of "na only us get oil" will reduce.
Have you heard of what they call 'marginal fields', there are thousands of such types of fields scattered and untapped in the SE and SS. It is when you have a field producing over 100, 000 bpd and upwards that you can be taken seriously. This is just one of those stuffs used for sheer bravado.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by stephan001: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nice, when is ogun coming on board. Most importantly, i can't wait for the mining industry to kick off.
Oil has been developed in commercial quantities in Tongeji lsland, lpokia LA, Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by seunfly: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I think the problem with our leaders is their lack of ambition for world class legacies. They are so petty!

By now we should have stopped exporting crude, allowing local industries to consume every drop! Why our leaders harbour no desire for great things still beats me!

It is so sad, 2years ago South African signed steel exportation agreement with China worth $40 billion per annum which is more than what we make from crude oil, yet we have the largest deposit of iron ore in Africa (zamfara state) and the purest deposit in African( itakpe kogi state).

East London where the steel is produce is been called the new rising city, it is part of the new 7 cities south Africa is developing.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by help3852: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
olawalepopoola:
I am a geologist and I had always told people that there is no way you will find oil in Niger Delta and Ghana and you'll will find it in Lagos! Now we Yorubas have it all! Land, water, oil, mineral resources and intellectual!
you have started with tribal sentiments abi
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Adeyinka12(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Whenever the Niger delta people want to call for control of their resources we star hearing of phantom discoveries of oil in Sokoto, Borno, Lagos etc.
It has been happening for many years.
There is no drop of oil In lagos.
As of now, your states still depend on another man's oil for survival.
ook ,you and your crew have discover that there is no oil in lagos right? No wahala,buh mind you if it happen yoruba can't depend on your oil because we still have oil elsewhere. #lagos has oil

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by DrRiley(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Na only we get oyel..lol never again ;DNa only we get oyel..lol never again
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by naijainfogalery: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
I almost made a tribal comment and i realised if we must stop this tribal war or tribal way of thinking, it must all begin with the way we think ans talk
Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Ujupsy: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
THANK GOD. ENOUGH OF THE THREATH FROM THE IGNOS AND IJAWS OVER THEIR YEYE OYEL. SOUTHWEST IS SO BLESSED. dancing shoki tongue
it can never be compared to the oil from niger delta,what has been keeping the country going

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
APC,, Looking for Oil where there is none since Buhari became president-Elect. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by Vicotex(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
atleast dem let us get freedom now. For decades now, ss/se have been feeding the nation

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 by reedsat: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://faced2087..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.