Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze (26543 Views)

Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari – ohanaeze / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by bionixs: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please please please, could TECH gurus in the house please tell me if how one can access or play a flash drive on an ANDROID TABLET like Asus fondpad 7. Please your ideas are highly treasured. If you have tried any Tablet that Does this,kindly tell me. Thanks
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by sCun: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
unite4real:

does rebuilding the schools and villages of the locals amount to compensating the Igbos as well? is there any Igbo man among the internally displaced person's camp? do not compare the damages done to these locals to that of Igbos at all. If you hear the sad tale of how the locals are assembled and assassinated, how their children are abducted and turned to sex slaves, how their entire villages are burnt down and generations wiped out, you will feel nothing but pity rather than compare to the loss of the Igbos and asking for equal compensation.
Some Igbos live among the locals and suffered the same losses.
Understand.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrEverest:
Kudos to Ohanaeze, I, personally do not harbour any regret for supporting Good luck, I believed he had good intentions for Nigeria but since he lost its time to move on. We will keep hoping for the best while expecting the worst. We supported Jonathan but got nothing in return, who knows Igbo might at the end fare better under Buhari. If I'm Buhari I will do everything in my power to pacify the Igbos and end once and for all, the age-long distrust between Igbo and Hausas which could be traced to the Civil war. Whatever happens, the Igbos are a very resilient people who could thrive even under oppression but for the good and survival of Nigeria, every section of the country should be giving a sense of belonging.
if an elderly man like Buhari did not look for a away to join igbo and hausa again ...that' means there will be no peace again.....

But Buhari is an idiott
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by adanny01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
and buharı will make you his chief slave master

Better he than GEJ
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by philips70(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ichidodo:
[s]Busybody rants....You need to chill and watch that illiterate cow herder steer this nation into hell instead of freaking out all over our fonts.[/s]

Just grow up and you will be fine.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by SeverusSnape(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Who cares? D point now is, who is d president elect? Keep ur hatred to ursef!
You see your life?.... Who's hating
I only aired my opinion.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by neocortex: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Has the igbos Eva support any TIN good in Nigeria?..mtseew

Has anything good ever happened in your life ?
Slaves always kowtow to their masters even though they had nothing to gain from them.
It is thanks to progressive organizations like Ohaneze that the dark cloud of hatred and propaganda was kept at bay.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by missKiffy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
How many abandoned properties does your father or grand father have in Port harcourt? Can you point any?
Fool!!!!

Haba
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Demmzy15(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
if an elderly man like Buhari did not look for a away to join igbo and hausa again ...that' means there will be no peace again.....

But Buhari is an idiott
Sense is truly scarce! grin

Smh!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by notformealone: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
ducii:
Awka—OHANAEZE Ndigbo, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, said yesterday, that it had no regrets not supporting the ambition of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, who won the March 28, 2015 presidential poll.
Ohanaeze also flayed the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, over the death threat he allegedly issued to Igbo people residing in Lagos before the governorship election.

Speaking in an interview in Awka, the national treasurer of the group, Chief Damian Ogene, said the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation supported President Goodluck Jonathan because of what he described as Buhari’s negative antecedents to Ndigbo.

According to him, the rejection of Buhari during the presidential poll is to remind him of the injustices perpetrated against Igbo during his earlier tenure as military Head of State.

He, however, said that since God had given Buhari an opportunity to be a democratic President of Nigeria, he should strive to right his earlier wrongs.
Ogene said: “We are ready to co-operate with him and to believe in his administration in the hope that he will, this time, address the injustices meted out to us since after the Nigerian civil war.”

He also advised the President-elect to deal only with the core people in Igbo land, rather than with the money-bags that were out of touch with Igbo nation and the masses.

“These billionaires have been using their oil money to block government from reaching the people at the grassroots level.

“He should liaise with people-oriented organisations like Anambra Association of Town Unions, ASATU, rather than with intermediaries,” he said.

He suggested to General Buhari to ensure that Igbo people, who were displaced in the northern part of the country due to the Boko Haram insurgency, received compensation as their northern counterparts, in the spirit of equity and justice.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/we-dont-regret-not-supporting-buhari-ohanaeze/
Igbo causing division; n Nigeria since 1990
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:

Fuccck ohanaeze and the gods
ashawo 5 Naira like u

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by akinszz: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
We go pursue u enter hole, wherever... Lol
waternogetemeny:
Even wen igbos are talking wth the North u get these yoruba irritants jumping in as if they were cursed with anything igbo.

Just tell me wat is their business in this discuss?

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by mcquin(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Better the SE/SS stand aside and watch Thieffnubu come to blows with Buhari....Not supporting Buhari was a masterstroke because by that singular action the igbos found their long lost unity other tribes condemned them for...Tis best we still not support buhari and be the beautiful bride northern rivals or even Buhari himself-while trying to preempt that scenario- will court us.Win-win

Dude the truth remains that at the moment, your voices are lost. So long as the Northern and South West bloc supports Buhari, the South East is inconsequential, so don't think sh*t about being one bride being chased. In the next 100yrs if North and South West align, Igbos can't do nothing.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Smh!
slowpoke like your mother grin
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Smh!
imbecilee like your mother grin
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ohaneze has the right to vote whoever they want, after all, this is a democracy.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ooshinibos: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Me too...
I have no regrets whatsoever
I'll still vote GEJ again if he's going up against Buhari even today

OH PLEASE !!!! GEJ DONT WANT YOUR SUPPORT HE IS HAPPY TO LEAVE THE PRESIDENCY ...he conceded defeat before the whole thing was over
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Demmzy15(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
imbecilee like your mother grin
Lol, that's yeeboes for you. They have no respect for anyone, even their own mothers. I pity your black soul, better go and drink kunu. Buhari is now your President whether you like it or not! grin grin
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by omolami: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
my own regret is Tinubu's selfish interest that rigged SW election for Buhari. Its painful that one man interest can dwarf the whole of SW interest. God will surely punish Tinubu for this act. Very soon too both of them will scatter as Buhari will want to hijack the party.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Wislet(f): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
I CAN BET ANYTHING THAT MANY PEOPLE DID NOT READ THE FULL STORY BEFORE CLICKING ON 'REPLY'.

Same thing happens for every topic on nairaland. How can a so-called educated person glance at a topic and comment, without reading through?'. Same attitude for every topic on nairaland......unintelligent comments everywhere.

God help us..
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by larry2015: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
the Ohanaeze should hold their suggestion to themself. After all they did nt vote for him because of what happened in years back.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by joseph1832(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who cares what Ohaneze thinks! If you ask me they're still licking their wounds and it still hurts them like hell!.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to Chekwas Okorie? Oh he was denied and abandoned by his own brothers and sisters in the March 28 presidential polls.

Igbo Kwenu!!!.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by fanysteve: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Buhari will be the most insulted president in the world, 50 anti-buhari site already opened, waiting for him to be sworn in.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Greatfuture: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Old men promoting ethno religous crisis in the country using youths as canon foder and going to do business through backdoor with the same people they decry publicly in other to achieve selfish interest.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, that's yeeboes for you. They have no respect for anyone, even their own mothers. I pity your black soul, better go and drink kunu. Buhari is now your President whether you like it or not! grin grin
Ewu go and search yourself a job because buharı don't know u
and illiterate buharı can never help you
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Talie2kiss(f): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
PStacks:
Igbo people must be the greatest joke of the century.

Left to igbos, GEJ would still have been president of Nigeria

Left to Igbo's Jimi Agbaje would have been Governor of Lagos!

Left to Igbo's, they are the most Noble Race in Nigeria, in fact of the 3 major Tribe, Hausa , Igbo and Yoruba, the Igbo Race is the most Advanced.

Igbo people should sit their sorry ass down, take a chill pill and take the back seat.

They are crude and shrud and capacity to learn has eluded them.

They are first to Deride other tribes and first to shout.

Just cos General Danjuma said the Truth, their Blind leader once again is leading the blind Nation..

If Ojukwu had Conceded like Goodluck Jonathan Conceded, there would have been no reason for further war after Enugu fell down Flat.

But Ojukwu further pushed the Igbo Nation doen the drain and refused to concede Defeat.

If you ask my opinion, I don't think General Danjuma steped passed his bounds, I think Igbo people just enjoying making a meal of everything.

If Igbo's didn't support Buhari and Today Buhari is President Elect, that should only pass one message across to the Igbo Nation.

"IGBO'S ARE MINORITY".. They don't Matter.

You can call their Bluff and day any where. They are a Nation without Ethics, no virtues, no morals and hence a Nation without Leaders.

Victor Umeh and the Ohaneze should just face reality.

An Igbo Kingdom would Never Come in Nigeria..

Long Live General Buhari.. Thy Kingdom Come...
.mind u some ibos voted for buhari so stop talking trash. Ewu
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:

Ori e loburu
I called you ashawo 5 Niara why because i can't waste my something on u rather to pay you for fingering..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.