Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze (26538 Views)

Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari – ohanaeze / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:

Ori e loburu
I called you ashawo 5 Niara why because i can't waste my something on u rather to pay you for fingeringg..... grin
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Abayhormy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Better the SE/SS stand aside and watch Thieffnubu come to blows with Buhari....Not supporting Buhari was a masterstroke because by that singular action the igbos found their long lost unity other tribes condemned them for...Tis best we still not support buhari and be the beautiful bride northern rivals or even Buhari himself-while trying to preempt that scenario- will court us.Win-win

I just keep wondering how so much Gej's doings and undoings/ his candidacy has divided us.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries; but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcasts like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians' Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by PastorOla1: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
This want to reap where him no sow!!!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
geez here we go again

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Demmzy15(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Ewu go and search yourself a job because buharı don't know u
and illiterate buharı can never help you
Ode, omo Ale jati jati. Just wait n see na.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by derems: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well,the igbos are entitled to their Opinion,wen buhari was head of state,politicians frm all ethnic groups were jailed,the yorubas n hausas av forgiven him,we knew his rule was draconian cos it was a military govt,it is left for d igbos who i believe are majorly xtians to forgive him.However,buhari wil dvlop every part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Jokay07(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
It is not abuse, you and I know that he can't be old enough to have owned a property in Port Harcour as far back as 1967, so I had to ask about his father and grand father, unfortunatley then don't have either.
you took it too far, his parents are old enough to be your parent too, so to ur tent
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ode, omo Ale jati jati. Just wait n see na.
sorry I fforgot you were among brain wash guys. ....Joseph dreamer
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ALISMILE(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
your father is an idiott that's why he gave birth to an idiott like you
hw is he an iddiot pls!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by DgreatObserver(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bleep u Omo-Yeeboo, we support
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by stayblack: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
MONKEYS,JOE OR BUH..NA INTEGRITÄT.IGBOS NA SELLOUT,YORUBA COWARDS,HAUSA BOKO,AND ALL U BUNCH OF BABOONS SHOULD KILL URSELF.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
sorry I fforgot you were among brain wash guys. ....Joseph dreamer
What are you saying na?! grin

Oh shocked

Maybe you're scared of buhari right?! Don't be, he won't bite you!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by anwo247: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Me too...
I have no regrets whatsoever
I'll still vote GEJ again if he's going up against Buhari even today

You've spoken my mind; no need to waste in typing anything. THANKS

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by SeverusSnape(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
anwo247:

You've spoken my mind; no need to waste in typing anything. THANKS
Thanks too...
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Curvinus(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
dinachi:

We will also push for the cancellation of the second niger bridge toll gate that Jonathan initiated to humiliate the Igbos and put us in perpetual slavery for 25 years.

How then are the investors to get back their money if the bridge is not tolled. Do you understand how concessionaire agreements work at all?
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ICHINONYE(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
I ve no regret tOo voting for Goodluck ,I neva voted for Goodluck cuse his clan was part of mine, same I wud ve voted for Kwankaso or a fashola cuse dey belong to this generation, nxt time I wil even vote him wit my 2feet , both eyes , nose ,both hands n eveen both of my balls , Buhari can neva b my president I belong to the present generation n not the ones that soil dis country
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ALISMILE(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcasts like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then. U ve made ur points well my bro! Am frm d SS! But for anybdy to say that d yorubas never really critized OBJ is completely wrong! Its either dat person was still a small kid wen obj was in Gov. The Yorubas were in d fore front of d core critics who ganged up against obj! Pple like Gani fawehimi, Gani Adams, and Falana etc.and sooooo many odas I cannot mention! Obj was critized by his own kinsmen d way no other ethnic group will ever criticise one of their own! So let the ibos shut up and let us be!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ALISMILE(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abayhormy:

I just keep wondering how so much Gej's doings and undoings/ his candidacy has divided us.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries; but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcasts like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians' Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.
U ve made ur points
well my bro! Am frm d SS! But for anybdy to say
that d yorubas never really critized OBJ is
completely wrong! Its either dat person was still
a small kid wen obj was in Gov. The Yorubas
were in d fore front of d core critics who ganged
up against obj! Pple like Gani fawehimi, Gani
Adams, and Falana etc.and sooooo many odas I
cannot mention! Obj was critized by his own
kinsmen d way no other ethnic group will ever
criticise one of their own! So let the ibos shut up
and let us be!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Sibrah: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't regret that either...
Think
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by discusant: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
we do. Pls try and get over the election defeat na. Time dey go

You think say you won the last election? You lost. Nigerial lost, too much. Or you dont believe say in Nigeria with all the young and healthy and thoroughly educated people., Buhari emergence as president is a setbaclk..
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Austin4lif: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]FUCCCK OHANEZE angry[/size]
na bleaching go kill u for Lagos.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by masseratti: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
lyntiffany:
serious? guess your tribes men Obj and Mko are bad.
Obj is very bad we never had the opportunity to try MKO.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ArodeTsolaye: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerians should listen and listen carefully, the Igbo owe Buhari NO APOLOGIES for voting against him. NONE WHATSOEVER. Igbos will outlive Buhari whether he victimises Igbos or not.

Igbos do not beg people for voting their conscience, sebtimental or not. Infact it is HIS JOB TO WOO IGBOS, not the other way round.Buhari as a Fulani maybe greater than all of yorubaland maybe, just maybe that's why they kowtow to him(we have read the fulani-yoruba history and we know that yorubas ready adopt a superior fulani culture in their lands) but No single man can be greater than an adventourous and industrious Igbo people of 55million+. It is common sense.

Buhari should be one introspecting and cajoling the Igbos if he really wants to be President of all Nigeria and not an Odua-arewa republic. If a people do not want you to rule them, tbey can turn to an ordinary figurehead in their region. Yes as president you can fill their region with soldiers armed to the teeth to intimidate them but for how long?
In democracy politics is local. Power resides with THE PEOPLE ultimately not with ONE MAN in a cozy aso rock.

Buhari needs Igbos more than the individualistic Igbos need him.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by myola777(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is too early to know whether you regret or not
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by caprini1: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
I just know one day I will log on to NL and see Ibo,Yoruba and Hausa singing Hakuna matata......really getting tired of all this tribal wars as if none us have no beautiful memories of one another.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by MrDirk: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
winniz:

Stop fooling yourself dis Yoruba man which Igbos will vote yoruba over hausa man?
The guy is right cry
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by synergycom19: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
You have no principles,that's why
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by tomzman: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How come Ohanaeze was among the first group, if not the first, to send a congratulatory message to Buhari?
Talk of a confused set of palm wine drinkers.

Who cares about their regrets. They don't regret not supporting Buhari but were among the first to congratulate him, they have even started making silly demands from the same person they refused to support. Silly set of people.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by tomzman: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Nigerians should listen and listen carefully, the Igbo owe Buhari NO APOLOGIES for voting against him. NONE WHATSOEVER. Igbos will outlive Buhari whether he victimises Igbos or not.

Igbos do not beg people for voting their conscience, sebtimental or not. Infact it is HIS JOB TO WOO IGBOS, not the other way round.Buhari as a Fulani maybe greater than all of yorubaland maybe, just maybe that's why they kowtow to him(we have read the fulani-yoruba history and we know that yorubas ready adopt a superior fulani culture in their lands) but No single man can be greater than an adventourous and industrious Igbo people of 55million+. It is common sense.

Buhari should be one introspecting and cajoling the Igbos if he really wants to be President of all Nigeria and not an Odua-arewa republic. If a people do not want you to rule them, tbey can turn to an ordinary figurehead in their region. Yes as president you can fill their region with soldiers armed to the teeth to intimidate them but for how long?
In democracy politics is local. Power resides with THE PEOPLE ultimately not with ONE MAN in a cozy aso rock.

Buhari needs Igbos more than the individualistic Igbos need him.
STFU. Buhari has no reason to woo an unnecessarily bitter and confused set of people. He stands to gain nothing from that. This election has just shown to the whole world how irrelevant you guys are to the concept of one Nigeria. You are the ones that need to come out of your bitterness, arrogance and stvpidy and join hands with others tribes to move the country forward else, you would have yourselves to blame. That is what people like Okorocha and others are trying to make you understand but bitterness and arrogance has beclouded your senses.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Paschal55(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
[b][/b]A very stupid post!!!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ArodeTsolaye: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
tomzman:

[s]STFU. Buhari has no reason to woo an unnecessarily bitter and confused set of people. He stands to gain nothing from that. This election has just shown to the whole world how irrelevant you guys are to the concept of one Nigeria. You are the ones that need to come out of your bitterness, arrogance and stvpidy and join hands with others tribes to move the country forward else, you would have yourselves to blame. That is what people like Okorocha and others are trying to make you understand but bitterness and arrogance has beclouded your senses.[/s]

First, you are yoruba, known to very slimy, untrustworthy and politically unreliable. I've have lived in this country probably before you were born and i understand every groups political temperament.

If the Igbos had voted against GEJ numbskull neanderthal yorubas would have claimed the Igbos betrayed the Nigerdelta. They woukd have used that happenstance as a weapon to further divide the Igbos from her natural oil bearing neighbours in ND who have been living peacefully with Igbos centuries before yorubas started killing themselves and selling their body parts in raging kiriji wars before the british came to save you from self-inflicted extinction. Igbos have repaired the destruction of the Old Eastern region by clowns like you who believe that Chinedu from Ndelta must be sequestrated from Chinedu from Onitsha for you to drink oil successfully. Charity begins at home.Igbos are not Okanma na ama(Good only away from home), yorubas are the traitors and they will pay in hard currency. Mark it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.