Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (70961 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
See her ugly she is. A typical definition of a yoruba girl.

6 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Btruth: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oju ole re! Ole!!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by wilzy1: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
let her face dey law squarely...dey heart of human her desperately wicked,because dis foolish And good for nth kidnapper,dat call her foolish self nanny has spoil business for dey genuie nanny...
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Holiday0299(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Such a pretty and innocent-looking wife material. I feel for her indeed. She's just a suspect not necessarily the culprit.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by bionixs: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
But madam,why na?
Please please please,could TECH gurus in the house please tell me how one can access or play a flash drive on an ANDROID TABLET like Asus fondpad 7. Please your ideas are highly treasured. If you have tried any Tablet that Does this,kindly tell me. Thanks
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
franchizy:
She is a typucal Igbo claiming to be Yoruba. Igbos can do anything for money. Her arrest will be a lesson to her fellow Igbos. Nonsense

smiley on point
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
Kill her once

...then whats gonna happen to those booobs? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by dammieco(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Kill her once
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Large Yoruba booobs.
She would have made a nice nanny. The children's mom wouldn't have worried about breastfeeding.
na only boobs u see.... Chai
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Seriously, why should any sane person employ a woman who looks like this witch as a nanny?
Majority of Nigerian parents who employ dirty, filthy and re-tarded nannies are idiotic fools, because why will any sane person leave innocent children in the care of another person who cannot take care of them when the person cannot even take care of himself or herself.
You spend millions of naira to send your children to middle class and upper class kindergarten and primary schools under the tutelage of highly educated teachers and guardians and then leave them in the care of stark illiterate or semi-literate house maids and house boys who will only end up messing them up with their bad manners, filthiness and ugliness like this evil nanny who kidnapped the helpless children left in her care.
How can uneducated nannies who cannot speak good English communicate with your children?
How can dirty and filthy nannies who came from slums where they have horrible latrines teach your children toilet manners in state of the art modern toilets?
Nigerian parents having such dirty and filthy nannies, because they want cheap labor are just idiotic fools. I actually laugh and sneer at then whenever I see them. They are the ones risking the lives of their innocent children by employing such dirty, filthy and ugly re-tarded housemaids and house boys. FIE! [/size]
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen..

That is the face of Nigerian Police Brutality.. grin

Those scars are courtesy of some sweet hot slaps from our gallant MOPOL. grin
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
No wonder she could harbor such criminal act, she is not a small girl....na runs she dey do nanny for...The destinies of those kids refused to cooperate with her...
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by sukkot: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
if you keep your precious cargo ( kids ) with strangers, they deserve to be kidnapped. why will you employ a stranger to look after your kids in nigeria ? shyttt only me and i mean only me will be with my kids 24 hours a day. if i have a job where this is not possible i will quit the job and start working from home. whatever it takes to have my kids with me all the time is what i will do. strangers ? hell no. i dey crase ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by floragregs(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
franchizy:
She is a typucal Igbo claiming to be Yoruba. Igbos can do anything for money. Her arrest will be a lesson to her fellow Igbos. Nonsense
u must have felt really stup1d after writing this! Big fooool
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Olajumokedamope: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
the mother of those kids shouldn't have released her children to a woman with an unpleasant face.She looks like a criminal sef.Thank God the kids are free now
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Orlarmie(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Devil's incarnate...She even get BIG BOOBS self.....
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by cutepaul(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
cyril83:

She looks like chinyere from the east.
MUMU
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by m1500: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Large Yoruba booobs.
She would have made a nice nanny. The children's mom wouldn't have worried about breastfeeding.

Must everything end on [b]HATE[/b]: an evil person is simply evil regardless of where he or she originates from. Each tribe has more than its fair share of these wicked people largely due to our corrupt and comatose justice and law enforcement system
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
I knew she'll be apprehended. Ole undecided
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Beejayx: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
nekaa:
How does she sleep at night ??
i wonder o
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by just2simple: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thought d culprit was a young lad,nt knowing dat is an old she goat. shocked grin
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ogene007: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Devil incarnate.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idiot. Why is she still breathing?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Bants(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
She needs to be sent to sambisa forest exiled
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls what happened to d kids. Are they Alright??
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by forkadict(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
teemanbastos:
she will of cos blame it on the devil.

And the devil be like, 'Taah. Thunder fire your mouth dia. If to say you succeed na, i no go see shishi inside money o.'
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by gbengus17: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
this should serve as a lesson to those hiring strangers. always ask questions -- investigate them -- verify there answers -- SNAP THEM. to me this woman is too old to be a maid.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by eniolorunopa1: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank you Lord
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ogene007: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

smiley on point
She is confirmed to be a 'yoloba' woman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.