Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (70966 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Never will I be family with heartless woman ... Three children at once ... Imagine you loosing all your children all your hope to such a woman you would say more than what I've said ... I repeat again no mercy KILL HER

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pillarofpillar(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
I Trust yorubas and jazz used for police investigative jobs. if not anything "the gods are not to blame'' is still a slogan.But waitooo i thought easterners are known kidnappers. 'Yorubas Why'??
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by tobiyayo: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
This own na very matured woman oh and not a maid.

dainformant:
This is the criminal face of the OLX maid who kidnapped the Orekoya kids. She was arrested last night by men of the Lagos state command police force. The Lagos State, Commissioner of Police, Mr Kayde Aderanti, had earlier said the culprit has been arrested and was in custody but the story was doubted by some Nigerians. Aderanti who confirmed the arrest during an interview with Channels Television, revealed that the kidnappers, faced by immense pressure the incident had generated, abandoned the children in Shasha Area of Lagos State.

Photo Credit; Nigeria Police PRO, Lagos Command

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-see-criminal-face-of-nanny-who.html
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pataki: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
She looks like babyosisi's identical twin sister sef.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
OMG!!! smiley

I waited for this day, and I'm so glad it has finally come smiley

Ewoju Ole... Such a disgrace to Womanhood...

I'm so ashamed of her being a woman.

I'm so sure Kirikiri/Alagbon will suit her perfectly.

Eshu Pombele embarassed
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Svelteb(f): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
She looks like the works of her hands, mtchewww.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by bodsibobo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pillarofpillar:
I Trust yorubas and jazz used for police investigative jobs. if not anything "the gods are not to blame'' is still a slogan. But waitooo i thought easterners are known kidnappers. 'Yorubas Why'??

She has an easterner manfriend who mentored her, didn't you hear?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
shevi4mb:
Na to say devil cause am nw....Ozuor

Send her to Guatanamo for torture
angry
u be Esan man
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by emog17(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why must it be yoloba all the time? Hian

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BabaO2: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

Say no to Jungle justice... angry
OK, marry her off to shekau
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by godwin120alex: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by funkyfrevy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
She's better of a beast than a human. Just tie her 4 iron chair & light stove under it..
u wicked oo.shia
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE....... So sad. Imagine what she must have put the family of those boys through while they were away. For her to be as heartless to do something like this then she can definitely kill. #NPF LOCK HER UP FOR LIFE NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE....... So sad. Imagine what she must have put the family of those boys through while they were away. For her to be as heartless to do something like this then she can definitely kill. #NPF LOCK HER UP FOR LIFE NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE....... So sad. Imagine what she must have put the family of those boys through while they were away. For her to be as heartless to do something like this then she can definitely kill. #NPF LOCK HER UP FOR LIFE
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
applord:
All I see is karma in hot G-string. shocked

Heartless soul. tongue
May you rot in kirikiri prison grin grin
ROTFL
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Firefire:
Some women are heartless, and this wicked soul would be a mother one day if not already a mother undecided

Amunibuni, eranko, ole, barawo angry
U dey vex gan o
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

PDP pikin dem and kill-kill, blood-blood!

Tufia!
Thank God 4 change! cool
so APC support evil abii??.. [size=16pt]Change[/size] indeed
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
funkyfrevy:
u wicked oo.shia
but, she wicked pass nah..
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by olaoyeeric(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
So, na this idiot put panic into that lovely family, God punish you!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by mekybabe1: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na dis one dem say na 23yrs old? Mekybabe is 12 then undecided! Anyways, she should be thrown into a grinder alive and crushed slowly till she dies sad
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by DPruddie: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is pure wickedness n you will never go unpunished angry
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by shevi4mb(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
u be Esan man

I Tot Ozuo is benin
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by axfix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Brainless wretch ... What is good for her on this heinous act is to drive a 12 inch nail inside her cocoanut head.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
shevi4mb:

I Tot Ozuo is benin
hmmmmmnmm

ok
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Seriously, why should any sane person employ a woman who looks like this witch as a nanny?
Majority of Nigerian parents who employ dirty, filthy and re-tarded nannies are idiotic fools, because why will any sane person leave innocent children in the care of another person who cannot take care of them when the person cannot even take care of himself or herself.
You spend millions of naira to send your children to middle class and upper class kindergarten and primary schools under the tutelage of highly educated teachers and guardians and then leave them in the care of stark illiterate or semi-literate house maids and house boys who will only end up messing them up with their bad manners, filthiness and ugliness like this evil nanny who kidnapped the helpless children left in her care.
How can uneducated nannies who cannot speak good English communicate with your children?
How can dirty and filthy nannies who came from slums where they have horrible latrines teach your children toilet manners in state of the art modern toilets?
Nigerian parents having such dirty and filthy nannies, because they want cheap labor are just idiotic fools. I actually laugh and sneer at then whenever I see them. They are the ones risking the lives of their innocent children by employing such dirty, filthy and ugly re-tarded housemaids and house boys. FIE! [/size]
the woman is not ugly... Na condition make crayfish bend..

Imagine her in Brazilian hair and make up
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is she not the same person that kidnapped little boys last year?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Maxiyke: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yoruba people turning kidnapping into family business since 1BC.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
na this kind house girl i dey like furck
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pamcrest(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where are d men who put her up to this? D barons behind d scene? I'm certain this woman didn't put her own profile on olx nor did she single handedly demand d N15m ransom? Police, your job is not complete.....there are more fishes to fry. Harass her well. She doesn't deserve any pity. May God forgive her tho
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
y now even the robber on the right hand of jesus on the cross ask for forgive ness and so rise with the lord in heaven
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
She is heartless three children is too much from same family can you imagine the high blood pressure their mom would have by now
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by eazy222: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
She dnt need to kill jst go hide her in a cage were lion stay at zoo

Bad belle
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rexxie:

u gat tiits too,baby.....;
u no lie at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) / N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.