Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (70955 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
the question I will ask her if am chanced to see her "don't you have kids too?'"

any money you earn illegal or in a dubious way will not last forever because karma awaits you

see her ugly face

And big breast.

I pity her in prison.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Adol2016: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
nekaa:
How does she sleep at night ??

Naked...
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by enioladeran: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
my own no hard, I hope the kids are found, well and ok
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by annibro(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
But ds face looks familiar sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.