Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (70961 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by sam13(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
She's better of a beast than a human. Just tie her 4 iron chair & light stove under it..

My guy odkwa why angry
BeeBeeOoh:
She's better of a beast than a human. Just tie her 4 iron chair & light stove under it..

My guy odkwa why
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
dgr8truth:
She is surely among those shouting "change". Now the change has caught up with her.
. . . . . Why are you mad? Do you make sense to yourself now?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ideykwum: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
When will you people learn to take responsibility for your own portion of crime? Hypocrite! Yes, Shina Rambo was also Igbo pretending to be Yoruba...no, in fact he was from Ijaw! Mumu!

franchizy:
She is a typucal Igbo claiming to be Yoruba. Igbos can do anything for money. Her arrest will be a lesson to her fellow Igbos. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aminat508:
u re not serious...

cos i am,baby, u gat a nice ring n wow,those spotlite titts....grin
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
What an I.diot! Beware of fake househelps.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
See her face wicked old fool.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
I trust my Naija police. Thay have slapped nd flogged the sh.it out of her.....

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks she's more than 23, perhaps in her thirties shocked
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

Say no to Jungle justice... angry

Noooooo don't worry, they won't do the justice in the jungle. grin

They should just shoot her breasts. undecided
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by sickko(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
I think the Nigeria Police know what to do with her........she should be taken to court to face her judgement and continue from to Ikoyi school 2 to eat BEAN.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where is d pics of police whey arrest am nah Dis does not look like a police station
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by fiponmile(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
oju ole reee.......
ole!

owo olowo .....
ole!

omo olomo.......
ole!

aso alaso.......
ole!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

God bless you!

It's obvious some Nairalanders may have taken part in jungle justice!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
sam13:

My guy odkwa why angry

My guy odkwa why
she even deserve something more harsh than that. Do u d kind of emotional trauma she put the family through??.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ALISMILE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Not even a single credit to d NPF! U guys er bias!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mamaflex:
This woman should be 40plus year old.

My thoughts exactly.

Haba, lady why be so wicked
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pangea: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
The lady does not even resemble the pictures circulating on the Internet.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by deltateam: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

You are devilish.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Dragonking: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yolubas are know very well for kidnapping innocent children. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

but jungle justice should be apply in some cases, cos nigeria judicial system is bad.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by sam13(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
she even deserve something more harsh than that. Do u d kind of emotional trauma she put the family through??.

My brother if i happen to be a policeman to punish the old fool she probably might have been standing on a support of the third leg. Ole,olojukokoro,gbomogbomo prison is her next duplex to live in
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by charmmama: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
what love of money can make people do

sad
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
dainformant:
This is the criminal face of the OLX maid who kidnapped the Orekoya kids. She was arrested last night by men of the Lagos state command police force. The Lagos State, Commissioner of Police, Mr Kayde Aderanti, had earlier said the culprit has been arrested and was in custody but the story was doubted by some Nigerians. Aderanti who confirmed the arrest during an interview with Channels Television, revealed that the kidnappers, faced by immense pressure the incident had generated, abandoned the children in Shasha Area of Lagos State.

Photo Credit; Nigeria Police PRO, Lagos Command

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-see-criminal-face-of-nanny-who.html
why she come dey sad? I think sey her face go be those unrepentant oyibos wey go fit tell you for face sey " yes I did it "
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by back2sender: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
With all the illicit money she got from this despicable act , she could not even take care of herself. no peace for the wicked.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
if you treat her like that what will you do to boko haram leader
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by kenx1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ur own don finish ntur!!
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by lond07: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
somegirl1:

Definitely not an Igbo face.
Look at nose, those lips and that forehead.

Please describe how an Igbo face looks like. The nose, those lips and the forehead.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Large Yoruba booobs.
She would have made a nice nanny. The children's mom wouldn't have worried about breastfeeding.
you read my mind gringringrin
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Sexycyberdoc: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm sure she didn't carry out the evil deed along
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by MeandSum: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Seriously, why should any sane person employ a woman who looks like this witch as a nanny?
Majority of Nigerian parents who employ dirty, filthy and re-tarded nannies are idiotic fools, because why will any sane person leave innocent children in the care of another person who cannot take care of them when the person cannot even take care of himself or herself.
You spend millions of naira to send your children to middle class and upper class kindergarten and primary schools under the tutelage of highly educated teachers and guardians and then leave them in the care of stark illiterate or semi-literate house maids and house boys who will only end up messing them up with their bad manners, filthiness and ugliness like this evil nanny who kidnapped the helpless children left in her care.
How can uneducated nannies who cannot speak good English communicate with your children?
How can dirty and filthy nannies who came from slums where they have horrible latrines teach your children toilet manners in state of the art modern toilets?
Nigerian parents having such dirty and filthy nannies, because they want cheap labor are just idiotic fools. I actually laugh and sneer at then whenever I see them. They are the ones risking the lives of their innocent children by employing such dirty, filthy and ugly re-tarded housemaids and house boys. FIE! [/size]

cool down! As someone rightly noted a few pages back, you can clearly see the unset of Nigerian police "work" on her. Beside, her unkempt look means she has been locked up for few days. Do you think they'll let her put on markup?

I sure hope they got the right person and not just someone who had the misfortune of looking like the kidnapper or someone who had their photo used on the perpetrator's job application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.