Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (70958 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by bxcode(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Forgive her sins Lord and give her a repentant heart. Amen
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by omoharry(f): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
E nor better sey you go do ashawo work for Ojuelegba or Allen than do wetin you do? you were wicked to a neutral family that did not harm nor caused you any pain.Your wickedness eeh! na only God go fit understand am.How you kon managed feed the three children na? especially the 11 month old..? I believe you are a mother..seeing your picture i know you have have a child if not children...madam you nor get excuse.. dem sey wen things hard well well for woman and she is being push to the wall na prostitution she go do or follow aristoif if she is too lazy to work hard to earn a descent living...i pity her kind of greed and dresperation to make fast money. lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
it may be the same gang in the previous olx kidnap -
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by richidinho(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Banging her on ma mind

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Etizz: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Waitin do her face so?? Nigeria police Don start to dey beat her abi.... She is only a suspect oh.... Shwoooooo.....
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
She should be forcefully and violently Raped and them shot in the head
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by MrPresident1: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
bxcode:
Forgive her sins Lord and give her a repentant heart. Amen

Amen.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ufumes(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Whao finally. Thank God
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
deltateam:

You are devilish.
if am devilish, what is she then
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
sam13:

My brother if i happen to be a policeman to punish the old fool she probably might have been standing on a support of the third leg. Ole,olojukokoro,gbomogbomo prison is her next duplex to live in
she deserves anything that is harsh..
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
iphanyiuma:
if you treat her like that what will you do to boko haram leader
I'll put d haramite inside a drum, weld it & light firewood under it..
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by nkkystel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder what people derive from evil. Ok! Fine, she succeeds in getting the money but some day she'll pay either by self or thru her children.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by abiodun1234(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kudo to Nigeria police force
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please I need answers and someone must respond, was she an OLX worker ? How was she caught

She no try oo ,

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
She's better of a beast than a human. Just tie her 4 iron chair & light stove under it..
PDP pikin dem and kill-kill, blood-blood!

Tufia!
Thank God 4 change! cool
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
The boobs got me thinking shocked

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Put a stick of TNT in her nyаsh and I will happily lit the fuse.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pennyways: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
nerodenero:
If your children were kidnapped, I don't think you'll be looking at the kidnapper's boobs
we can't keep our eyes off nice things
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
SEE THE POWER OF PRAYER OOOOO. who talk say God no dey Answer prayers.

If we all unite to Beg God also on Chibok Girls they will be set free instead of politically arraigned rally to tarnish some people image and Name

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pennyways: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

PDP pikin dem and kill-kill, blood-blood!

Tufia!
Thank God 4 change! cool
who owns this masquerade?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Pennyways: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
if am the police officer in charge of her case, I won't allow her to spent a night in police cell
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Bola4mi(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good for u,wicked woman.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by aluringrace(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
God bless the NPF. When they want to work, they work and you feel very important.

This is a lesson to those of us who think everything is money. A woman with four kids! I wonder what job you are running after again. bank job that is not worth it. I am sure after the incidence she would not be able to go to that office. embarassed

Can't the husband set up a business for her so she looks after her children? I tire o. Thank God the kids are safe and the useless girl arrested. I will still speak to the parents. There are better ways of doing things. OLX to look for a maid!!! Ah! It beats me. Shows how desperate they were to get a maid. Then leaving four kids with a new staff under 24 hours is what i cannot believe a mother would do. I cannot help but blame the woman.

However, this nanny looks like someone who has kids herself. She doesn't look 23 at all. Now she is deep shit, she will never come out as the Lord lives. A lesson to those who are looking for sharp sharp money.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Her 'software' go hear am for police 'rods' in police custody
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na devil de go hip the blame on top
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Because she is heartless
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by dgr8truth(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . Why are you mad? Do you make sense to yourself now?
I will not join issues with you, and it obvious you lack respect for opposite view. So much for tolerance.
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
You are one of them Abu that is why you are soliciting for her
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
She is so heartless
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by Onyeval212(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
if she were to be related to you would you say the same thing you just said?
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
ibkgab001:
Kill her once
if she were to be related to you would you say the same thing you just said?
Re: The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) by dom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
nerodenero:
If your children were kidnapped, I don't think you'll be looking at the kidnapper's boobs
But they're big naa. Its a clear statement of fact, regardless of the sorrounding circumstances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.