Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated (4988 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Jerrick(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow! I'm loving this thread.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ivyT(f): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
He's saying you're overrated. Can't you read?

And y r u all up in my grill?
Stay off ,wot u say after dis is inconsequential
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:51am On Apr 17, 2015
ivyT:

Anytime you comment on a thread, you get attacked and bullied. You should have realized your silliness and simpleton-like online persona stands you out and makes you an easy target. Search yourself. Females like MzNélly and Mizmycöli rarely get attacked; I guess you can also figure out why.

INTELLIGENCE isn't illegal, you know?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2015
This thread is as useless as the owner.

He ain't got point at all, just saying stuff dropping from his ass grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:
I don't even know anything that a typical Nigerian girl has that warrants all the madness and craze among guys. Especially on social media, you see full-grown men fooling and degrading themselves just to get a mere "Thanks dear" from the empty-headed girls cheesy
These days I hardly visit Facebook and nairaland cos its so darn annoying.

I mean really apart from the punny (which many guys don't even get to smell grin) what does the average Nigerian girl have to offer? Absolutely Nuffin!! At least guys spend their 'hard earned' grin money on these girls, after their stupid shakara oo embarassed
You stop a girl whom you intend to help oo, and she starts feeling like one tin.

Guys shud pay more attention to their hustle. I don't believe in all these theories about how to attract, talk to, woo, maintain, a girl bla bla. They don't work on the yeye Nigerian girls jor. They are too money conscious and dull to understand these things.

No girl should quote me oo grin
bro, you're the true son of your father. Your father didn't waste money on your education. Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer except sex. I'm married to a Brazilian and I can tell you it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

lets geroutta here jore
see mumu.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

op ur eyes though

where do u buy ya weed from, frm Mallams?
your legs though? Did you at any time in your suffer from polio?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2015
xynerise:
They are highly rated by those that know their values
correction by those who don't have taste and class.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Mprex:
op. go and have sense tongue
go and stop spreading diseases.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:
9ja guys re ova hyped..hu wil create d counter thread
y didn't u say all gals are overated,y only 9ja
if dey hv nothin to offer z dat y u created a female discrimination thread.smh
1 of d reasons peepz re complainin abt nl z here o..
it's only on nairaland you girls have a little value. In the real world you girls are valueless. Throw some cash and I will sleep with you, your sister and all your friends.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:
All d stupid girls who are already used to their ass being licked by guys here are angry grin grin

Sorry girls, I'm not an asslicker!
no mind them. Nigerian girls are the cheapest girls you can find anywhere. When you have money you can sleep with 99.9% of them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:

E PAIN DIS ONE WELLA grin
Guys bin hyping her silly brains out here since 1600BC
I'm telling. There's nothing special about them. They're very cheap if you have money to throw around. Believe me you can Bleep any of them if you have money to give or a favour to render. The very main reason I never married one.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
You're still "overrating" us by opening this thread; dummy. undecided
no one is overrating you but rather stating the obvious. You girls are the cheapest in the world. I bet if I show you some money I can Bleep you today.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:

I tire for the bitchh.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
komzyb:
It pains you y
keep shut you ugly bitcch.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2015
ivyT:

seems you learnt or probably heard that word grill today and you were so eager to use it. Even from your profile pic you look like someone that sells pepper.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
This thread is as useless as the owner.

He ain't got point at all, just saying stuff dropping from his ass grin
keep shut bitcch.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
keep shut bitcch.
your kpomo lips there
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mirexxx(f): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
brb....I'm coming back to give a fvck! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
your kpomo lips there
your dick sucking lips though. Epic cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your dick sucking lips though. Epic cheesy.
it's not Epic, anyway f**k off.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
In as much as this is female discriminatory thread, I find an atom of truth in the OP's write-up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by sinaj(f): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu.

hey fellaz du u av a prob. wid dat comm. coz ai dnt remember quotin u!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
it's not Epic, anyway f**k off.
hahahhaa. E pain am. Olosho.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Missyetty(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe op just had an heart break from a Nigerian girl*jez sayin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Missyetty(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe op just had an heart break from a Nigerian girl*jez sayin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by MzMay(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
exactly
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by dlux: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
I feel you op! You're not far from the truth & truth is always bitter. Anyway, i suggest you be patient with 9ja babes online, ignore those who constantly ignore u, be plain & friendly more often (won't hurt) & Bleep any when ever you get the chance. They're more loyal after sex (wonder y). Most go into relationship with high hopes & expectations but forget they can build their guy. Some idiot guyz wey dey follow follow & can't stand their grounds also make us all seem like play boys. Be blunt, yet nice. who like u go stay. No be force.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ivyT(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Anytime you comment on a thread, you get attacked and bullied. You should have realized your silliness and simpleton-like online persona stands you out and makes you an easy target. Search yourself. Females like MzNélly and Mizmycöli rarely get attacked; I guess you can also figure out why.

INTELLIGENCE isn't illegal, you know?

Do I care? =A hell damm freaking No
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ivyT(f): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
seems you learnt or probably heard that word grill today and you were so eager to use it. Even from your profile pic you look like someone that sells pepper.

Well am not gonna get defensive,
Keep ur opinions to urself bro,I didn't come here becos of you
U checked the profile huh? abi u miss road
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ivyT(f): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire for the bitchh.

Go stay with ur-so-called Brazilian hoe,we nigerian girls will deal with d nigerian guys we have here..(I pity them)
And dat word 'bittch' is meaningless to me_if u wan e-wahala make u speak ur dialect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). / Why Are Nigerian Girls Dirty???? / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.