Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated (4994 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
ivyT:

Do I care? =A hell damm freaking No

Ofcourse you don't, dearie. I mean, you've survived for twenty-something odd years without a functional brain so why would you need intelligence now? You're just being true to type like your cousins, jellyfishes. grin .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by komzyb(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
keep shut you ugly bitcch.
c him,weldone o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2015
ivyT:

Go stay with ur-so-called Brazilian hoe,we nigerian girls will deal with d nigerian guys we have here..(I pity them)
And dat word 'bittch' is meaningless to me_if u wan e-wahala make u speak ur dialect
Hahha. Local bitcch. Swerve bitch.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ivyT(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahha. Local bitcch. Swerve bitch.

And that angry lion has retaliated grin

U no even sabi anything (smh for u)
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by LaurelP(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bro, you're the true son of your father. Your father didn't waste money on your education. Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer except sex. I'm married to a Brazilian and I can tell you it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
gud 4 u my guy. See am one of d few guys in dis forum dat say things d way they witout lookin @faces. I no send d stupid girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Vikky014(f): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wht a thread. dnt even know the motive behind this thread
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Mhizkel(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:
I don't even know anything that a typical Nigerian girl has that warrants all the madness and craze among guys. Especially on social media, you see full-grown men fooling and degrading themselves just to get a mere "Thanks dear" from the empty-headed girls cheesy
These days I hardly visit Facebook and nairaland cos its so darn annoying.

I mean really apart from the punny (which many guys don't even get to smell grin) what does the average Nigerian girl have to offer? Absolutely Nuffin!! At least guys spend their 'hard earned' grin money on these girls, after their stupid shakara oo embarassed
You stop a girl whom you intend to help oo, and she starts feeling like one tin.

Guys shud pay more attention to their hustle. I don't believe in all these theories about how to attract, talk to, woo, maintain, a girl bla bla. They don't work on the yeye Nigerian girls jor. They are too money conscious and dull to understand these things.

No girl should quote me oo grin
I guess you suffereing from heartbreak...Try a German girl, then come back and tell us your experience
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:
gud 4 u my guy. See am one of d few guys in dis forum dat say things d way they witout lookin @faces. I no send d stupid girls.
gbam.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by cutieberie1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's only on nairaland you girls have a little value. In the real world you girls are valueless. Throw some cash and I will sleep with you, your sister and all your friends.

unfortunately,u dnt hv sense..so i dont hv tym 4 ur e-talks wen u no u re no1 in reality

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by komzyb(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
keep shut you ugly bitcch.
buhahaha,u know wat?i neva checked ur profile but just did that now,mehn couldnt help bt lmfao...c him
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by komzyb(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

unfortunately,u dnt hv sense..so i dont hv tym 4 ur e-talks wen u no u re no1 in reality
cutie don't mind the fool, gud evening
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
If a grown up man as the op could snap a picture with boxer only and upload on a public forum,then I begin to wonder if this generation of guys actually know what it means to be a man. What reasonable man that has things to offer in a relationship would do such?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by SleekyP(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddest thread ever grin grin

mulattoclaro,LaurelP
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by mulattoclaro(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

Hahaha. You wish. See mumu
Useless mongu girl. You're trying so hard to sell your market.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:

You stop a girl whom you intend to help oo, and she starts feeling like one tin.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

bro, you're the true son of your father. Your father didn't waste money on your education
Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer except sex. I'm married to a Brazilian and I can tell you it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

grin grin you sabi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your legs though? Did you at any time in your suffer from polio?
Oh my! cheesy grin
This thread is as funny as can be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by cutieberie1(f): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
komzyb:
cutie don't mind the fool, gud evening

lol...i wont o peepz lyk him are irrelevant...
evenin, how u

whr z kinglekan..?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by komzyb(f): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

evenin, how u

whr z kinglekan..?
i'm fine u?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by hottest111: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
weak guys always try to please girls cry dominant guys wouldn't try it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by kinglekan: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

evenin, how u

whr z kinglekan..?

I am right here cutie. R u missn me?
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by cutieberie1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

I am right here cutie. R u missn me?
grin

are u seein wat am seein in dis thread.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by cutieberie1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
komzyb:
i'm fine u?

am kul...dear we tok in anoda thred wil mention u...lata
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by kinglekan: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

are u seein wat am seein in dis thread.

Heeehehe

Ramblings of a frustrated OP. Don't blame him. He has probably not gotten a yes from any naija babe and this clearly an avenue to poor out all his anger.

Not even a disabled chick wants to be his babe. grin

Cutie oya be a gud geh and date OP for a week. Let's make him happy. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by khia: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
LaurelP:
I don't even know anything that a typical Nigerian girl has that warrants all the madness and craze among guys. Especially on social media, you see full-grown men fooling and degrading themselves just to get a mere "Thanks dear" from the empty-headed girls cheesy
These days I hardly visit Facebook and nairaland cos its so darn annoying.

I mean really apart from the punny (which many guys don't even get to smell grin) what does the average Nigerian girl have to offer? Absolutely Nuffin!! At least guys spend their 'hard earned' grin money on these girls, after their stupid shakara oo embarassed

Guys shud pay more attention to their hustle. I don't believe in all these theories about how to attract, talk to, woo, maintain, a girl bla bla. They don't work on the yeye Nigerian girls jor. They are too money conscious and dull to understand these things.

No girl should quote me oo grin

LMAO@ No girl should quote me. you are definitely asking for trouble. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by khia: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wow. You talk with so much hate.

If I were you I'll simply ignore and forget about the so called "over-rated" Nigerian girls. I'll be more concerned about the ones I think are good and rightly rated. If I dislike something, someone or a particular group of people for instance I don't care about whatever they do. Their existence becomes a non issue and there won't be any need for such an infantile attitude like what you just displayed here.

lol grin I don't think he speaks out of hatred, he doesn't hate Nigerian girls he is just being sarcastic and seeking their attention hense the quote * No girls should quote me*, he knew they couldn't resist it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by ronald4lif(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
khia:

lol grin I don't think he speaks out of hatred, he doesn't hate Nigerian girls he is just being sarcastic and seeking their attention hense the quote * No girls should quote him*, he knew they couldn't resist it. grin grin grin

Yes, that's right. Boredom make people do loads of mad stuff. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by khia: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no mind them. Nigerian girls are the cheapest girls you can find anywhere. When you have money you can sleep with 99.9% of them.

You are pathetic, I'm not even Nigerian and I find your posts very offensive, by the way, nobody can tell you are biracial (which I doubt) you have all the negroid features, dark skin, thick lips, wide nose, and kinky hair, when people see you they see a black man not a mulatto, consider yourself blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by cutieberie1(f): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Heeehehe

Ramblings of a frustrated OP. Don't blame him. He has probably not gotten a yes from any naija babe and this clearly an avenue to poor out all his anger.

Not even a disabled chick wants to be his babe. grin

Cutie oya be a gud geh and date OP for a week. Let's make him happy. smiley

lol..netwrk unavailable
lets ask sm1 else
and dere z 1 yaba left supportin him...lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated by khia: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bro, you're the true son of your father. Your father didn't waste money on your education. Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer except sex. I'm married to a Brazilian and I can tell you it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

LMAO@ grin grin grin Your Brazilian wife, with all the whor.es that prostitute themselves out to foreign men and the most fake (plastic surgery) women in the world you have the nerve to disrespect other women. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? / Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.