Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

#fact!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #fact!! (812 Views)

When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / Ever Hated The Fact That You In Love With A Guy/lady? Share Your Experience. / True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fact!! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
treat a lady badly, she will love you more..
treat a lady nice, she will take you for granted.
www.nairaland.com/2260018/wrong
take this case as example
*my 20 years research.
Re: #fact!! by Briee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

*my 20 years research.

What am I reading? I thought I've seen it all.
Re: #fact!! by alberto2k(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

*my 20 years research.
somewhat true... But doesn't mean u should treat her like trash else the right thinking ones will dump your sorry ass angry

1 Like

Re: #fact!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op chop kiss mwahh
Re: #fact!! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Briee:

What am I reading? I thought I've seen it all.
lol. what did u read?
i just stated the fact. most stories i read on romance and family sections are about women complaining how their men treat them badly, and they cant exit the relationship because they are so in love.
while guys complain how ladies who they love dearly and treat nice take them for granted.
Re: #fact!! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

somewhat true... But doesn't mean u should treat her like trash else the right thinking ones will dump your sorry ass angry
that is it. you do it moderately.
i have been asking myself this question. i have a neighbour who beatshis girlfriend always. they are cohabitating. they have been dating for almost 7yrs. the guy refuses to marry her. and the lady loves him so so much. she can even kill for him
Re: #fact!! by goodmorning40: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. what did u read?
i just stated the fact. most stories i read on romance and family sections are about women complaining how their men treat them badly, and they cant exit the relationship because they are so in love.
while guys complain how ladies who they love dearly and treat nice take them for granted.
Irony of life. Why do humans end up loving who does not love them
Re: #fact!! by Harvard13(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
girls pls stop d heartbreak
Re: #fact!! by alberto2k(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

that is it. you do it moderately.
i have been asking myself this question. i have a neighbour who beats his girlfriend always. they are cohabitating. they have been dating for almost 7yrs. the guy refuses to marry her. and the lady loves him so so much. she can even kill for him

7yrs? undecided

Honestly, That brother is wicked. . . But I blame it on the girl's foolishness which is cohabiting with a guy who isn't even engaged with her

some girls are just dumb u know undecided
Re: #fact!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ww.nairaland.com/2260018/wrong
*my 20 years research.
hmmm,skinnydude
Re: #fact!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
www.nairaland.com/2260018/wrong
*my 20 years research.

1 Like

Re: #fact!! by Briee(f): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. what did u read?

are u married?
Re: #fact!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Grow up...
Re: #fact!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Briee:

are u married?
haha.
No

(1) (Reply)

What Does "I Love You" Mean? / Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! / Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.