Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan (85050 Views)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by geeluck1(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
In fact I sacrifice my breakfast for you Jona

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by 12kad: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
TINUBU IT ENEMY,,,......
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by mikolo80: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
fooooooooool angry

undecided

The way you guys painted jonathan. That he is a fruad, he is coRrupt, he is power drunk, he willnt let go of the power, he will rig, he will make sure buhari government is ungovernabe, he will rather set nigeria on fire than to lose the seat, he is wicked, he will never concede defeat..........so many more
Jothan just vindicatEd himself and made you guys silly allegation to be false now the world has realize he was innocent but one propaganda party willnt make the world see it

Taa na the fear of being gbagborised na i make him give himself brain
who wan face icc

...Mumu undecided ...
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by mikolo80: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
fooooooooool angry

undecided

The way you guys painted jonathan. That he is a fruad, he is coRrupt, he is power drunk, he willnt let go of the power, he will rig, he will make sure buhari government is ungovernabe, he will rather set nigeria on fire than to lose the seat, he is wicked, he will never concede defeat..........so many more
Jothan just vindicatEd himself and made you guys silly allegation to be false now the world has realize he was innocent but one propaganda party willnt make the world see it

...Mumu undecided ...
Taa make we hear word
na the fear of being gbagborised na im make him give himself brain
who wan face icc

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
This should not even be a point of debate, its just that in Africa, leaders are too power hungry. The normal thing to do after one has lost an election, is to congratulate the victor and concede defeat, nothing more. Nigerians are already used to the power drunk leaders who failed to vacate office after loosing, so GEJ actions seems hyped. Honestly, I also commend his statesmanliness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Franzeez(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Please do not insult your father on a public forum angry

How has your fake editing to blackmail me stopped the retardedd general from being a Kunu drinker?
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by kodded(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
mikolo80:

Taa make we hear word
na the fear of being gbagborised na im make him give himself brain
who wan face icc
NOW NO MORE HE IS POWER DRUNK,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW IT IS BECAUSE HE IS SCARED ? undecided

WHY UNA LIKE TO THE CHANGE MOUTH LIKE THIS ? undecided
........SHA I NO BLAME UNA.........YOU GUYS COPIED IT FROM YOUR PAY MASTER @BUHARI

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by stronger: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Franzeez:

How has your that stopped my retarded father from being a Kunu drinker?

Okay. That's it. . if you insult YOUR FATHER one more time, I will not respond to you.

Now run along and go do your chores! Shoo!
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by mikolo80: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
NOW NO MORE HE IS POWER DRUNK,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW IT IS BECAUSE HE IS SCARED ? undecided

WHY UNA LIKE TO THE CHANGE MOUTH LIKE THIS ? undecided
........SHA I NO BLAME UNA.........YOU GUYS COPIED IT FROM YOUR PAY MASTER @BUHARI

before nko
no be we use icc threaten am when him use army and sss threaten us
power pass power
him quick give himself brain
better to spend his loot in peace than allow his supporters to push him to the hague
no be desert una members de desert the man even before the election ink dry
one even call anm stupid for ekiti
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by wazobiaN9(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2015
datguru:
A day is coming when Nigerians would wish GEJ had won this election. CHANGE MY FOOT

NEVER will I wish that failure be repeated even if i am not sure of success!!!!
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by mindtricks: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
Sore loser...
Lost due to greed for power...
Lost due to incompetence in tackling insecurity, economic woes and weak leadership.
Lost to a supreme candidate
Lost to poor campaigns
Lost to cluelessness on issues relating to corruption and impunity.
Lost to numerical strength in opposition.
Lost for postponing the election by 6 weeks.
Lost due to poor campaign teams.
Lost due to spouse control and influence on your personhood over affairs of the country.
Lost due to his inability to power our homes effectively in the last six years...nonsense

Sincerely speaking, I agree with most but not all of these. Pray the general ends up writing his name in gold.
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by scholarosisi(f): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2015
iykofias:
6yrs u took us for granted, u forgot d masses n was busy empowering militants, ebele now see ur life. 'no body life is worth my ambition' yet atlest 14 people died in rivers state in d jux concluded election, all tnx to u n ur wife. So go ahead wit ur lies if u'r lucky u jux mite start believing them. #clueless
No body took u for.granted u are.simply lazy looking for a president that will spoon feed u. U better wake cos.soon u will say sBuhari took u for granted

2 Likes

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by babajero(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
andresia:
Raabbish!

Chai! Children of anger are just quoting me and insulting their fadas!

These simpletons expect so little from their leaders and if they do dat little, they shower these mediocre leaders of theirs with encomiums.

Should or could GEJ have done otherwise than concede defeat? Noooo!

So why all these stories of martyrdom or heroism?
take it or leave it Jonathan is a patriot and a hero with all the irregularities that accompanied the election he still conceded defeat, Obasanjo will not do it, even the illiterate certificateless president elect will not do it even if nigeria will burn. How many coppers did you hear died after the election ZERO, so he is not only my hero but your hero as well, because you might have died if violence broke out.

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by iykofias(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2015
scholarosisi:
No body took u for.granted u are.simply lazy looking for a president that will spoon feed u. U better wake cos.soon u will say sBuhari took u for granted
pardon me; i rarely engage fools on fridays. Cheers
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You must be sentimental... Both are Nationalist to the core....
So how come no so much cry for fayemi to be Tagged hero like most people are clamouring for GEJ...seriously am not sentimental, I am just calling a spade a Spade
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Franzeez(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Okay. That's it. . if you insult YOUR FATHER one more time, I will not respond to you.

Now run along and go do your chores! Shoo!

No matter how long you edit my post the Retardedd general is Kunu Drunk
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Burger01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
You lost oga Josmiley
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Vision4God: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
datguru:
A day is coming when Nigerians would wish GEJ had won this election. CHANGE MY FOOT

Hhmmmm
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by lilcashking(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
nsyforreal:

am so sure people like you will come to realise later that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

you don't realise the singular act of Jonathan.don't worry,if he had refused like most African leaders people like you would have been running helter skelter because of the crisis that would have occurred.
he simply would have directed police,army,to kill you all.

let's praise god he is not like buhari who will never accept results and will always want to make Nigeria ungovernable.

said buhari,said baboon and blood,said APC that will never call to concede defeat.
Baba which kind party be this.devil party.like pastor bakare said,APC is a church of Satan.
what is the one sayn?
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by chidile: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gej...I salute you,
for those insulting you...hmmm...I am laughing at them because day of reckoning coming..,when a lady marries two husband,she will be able to chose the best one.period!
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
mickeymimi:
Jonathan was forced by Western powers to concede and call GMB or else they were ready to whisk him to ICC i . Does he have a choice??!!

When he has signed peace accord plus the international eye is on him..A Peace Treaty…Non- Violence Pact was signed…. on two occasions- Before Feb 14 and March 28. So given the calibre of statesmen (Abubakar Abdulsami and co) and tension involved in the signing process, his ‘unaccepting’ a defeat peacefully could/would have been at HIS detriment. as if he didn’t try to rig the elections...what will he have done before. Put Aso rock on lock down? he is not a saint. don’t body should tell me he did not try to rig the election it just didn’t work for him.

What JONATHAN did (bowing out ‘peacefully’) is/was Sensible, Not Heroic. A hero for doing what he’s naturally supposed to do without being forced? We celebrate mediocrity and/or norms in this country.Then everybody is hero for every sane decision they’ve ever made.The truth is Jonathan had no choice.

What broke his camel’s back are 4 things-Card reader, PVC, Jega and Media. The last and fast card he played was to accept and concede to gain you people’s sympathy. He did all he could, but na God win!

it is only in Nigeria that someone will fail as a governor, become vice president, president , steal lose and fail woefully and when he returns home he is celebrated as a hero.

Why are we so enslaved in our land? why do we defer to people who are meant to be accountable to us .what makes Nigerians to thank Jonathan for handing over a government he does not own.

abeg make Jonah park well and leave story
/
Who is this guy?

This is a very factual analysis of the situation.

You are very brilliant.
\
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
geedeex2:
You conceded after you exploited every crook means and they all failed. ***Modified ***

To all those quoting and insulting me for my comment, I care less and will not be tempted to respond with insults. If you can't air your views without passing insults, it shows the kind of upbringing you had.
Without any grudge or ill will, I wish to submit that people like you need to broaden your horizon and see that some African leaders that have ruled their countries to ruin abound for u to compare them with GEJ, and see reason to give his concession the due commendation it deserves.What does it take to say "i no agree" and leave the rest of the actions of mayhem to hooligans and miscreants in society. Are u not aware that an average Zimbabwean today wish that Robbert Mugabe should die and leave their presidency? But the 90 yr old man, after over 30 years on seat, still rules (ruins) on the Zimbabwean society. How many lives were lost in Ivory Coast, just because a sitting president said "i no agree"? What of Libya, Egypt and DR Congo.?
Don't you perceive that GEJ conceded defeat to the chagrin of his "ready to fight" followers who are well equipped and have unfettered access to tools of destruction?
Moreover, it might also be important to remind those of you who believe that INEC did the magic of delivering the "unriggable" election, that somebody made the "I" in INEC to be effective in this dispensation. Somebody approved and released the funding. So inspite of the ambition and efforts (genuine or crude) to realize same, the fact is, that GEJ understood when to pull the strings and ensure that such ambition does not take any more blood of any Nigerian. By this, he lived up to his continued profession and this is commendable.
Bros lets commend him for putting Nigeria first. If you hated him during campaigns, this is the right time to accede to the good parts of him. No body or organ is hundred percent bad.
Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by designexploit(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
andresia:

I have said it severally; PDP e-goons are bitter lot and failures.

keep on with the vituperations.

Raabbish!

My guy make una no kill this man o... it is because of people like you na him make the man no too make noise after una don rig the election. The man has accepted defeat and quietly gave way for APC thats why you are just poring saliva everywhere. Wait make Buhari enter make him rule nigeria for at least one year six months before you go begin flaunt your Buhari oooo...
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by disumusa: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
niger delter expect presidency in 100yers
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by kuderrich: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
doctokwus:
Deceive those u can but not me.
U are nurturing democracy but used d military to rig in ekiti governor,Fayose.
-U are nurturing democracy but used wike and your wife to scuttle free/fair elections in Rivers; delta,Akwa Ibom and any place u could find thugs and d military willing to do your bidding.
U are nurturing democracy but tried all u cud using cronies to scuttle d card reader.
Discerning minds know your game and its this simple:for people to have a soft spot for you when your atrocities and your brazen rape of Nigeria starts being revealed when you leave office.
point of correction, nobody rigged any election in Ekiti, so u're saying he rigged 16-0,16-0 and 26-0? Why is it difficult for u guys to realized Ekiti people are tired of APC and their lies, we've tasted it for 4yrs and we've realized Hw bitter and fraudulent it was. GEJ is a true democrat. Either u take it or leave it he will always b respected for his heroism.

1 Like

Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
angelsing:
So how come no so much cry for fayemi to be Tagged hero like most people are clamouring for GEJ...seriously am not sentimental, I am just calling a spade a Spade
So because no one called Fayemi a nationalist, GEJ isn't eligible to be called so?.... I'm done with you bro
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Maynekky(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
doctokwus:
Deceive those u can but not me.
U are nurturing democracy but used d military to rig in ekiti governor,Fayose.
-U are nurturing democracy but used wike and your wife to scuttle free/fair elections in Rivers; delta,Akwa Ibom and any place u could find thugs and d military willing to do your bidding.
U are nurturing democracy but tried all u cud using cronies to scuttle d card reader.
Discerning minds know your game and its this simple:for people to have a soft spot for you when your atrocities and your brazen rape of Nigeria starts being revealed when you leave office.

So if APC looses an election it becomes rigging ?but free and fair when they win. There ȋ̝̊̅§ God o.
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
garrix8:

You appear to be more useless and senseless than the eternally foolish Jonadunce.

cheesy

See who's talking...i expect you to tell me how intelligent your mallam is.
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Freemanan:

So because no one called Fayemi a nationalist, GEJ isn't eligible to be called so?.... I'm done with you bro
So because he conceded defeat he is now a nationalist, so all he did in the past should be forgotten...What kind of nationalist goes dancing a day after scores of his citizen died in a bomb blast...Am also through with you!
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by peleson: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
stronger:

Calm down. . why are you so mad at yourself? undecided undecided undecided
That edited statement define ur dna
Re: Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan by Som497: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2022
notoriousbabe:
a day will come when Nigerians will ask themselves how did GEJ become their president. CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY deal with it tongue
how are you enjoying the change young lady cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.