Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List (33512 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I wasn't a bit surprised. Shekau was Buhari's foot soldier. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians to see Jonathan as a weak president. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians into thinking it's only a general that can save us. He's the one who made Nigerians scream for change. Nigerians were influenced by Shekau and Buhari to vote for APC out of fear. He's definitely the most influential guy in Nigeria. Kudos to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by willyrey: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
GodMode:
Anyone that appears on T.V is now termed "influential"

The world is going haywire..
u can be influential in a positive or negative way,do u know how many people are under shekau,d guy get plenty boy boy oooo

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
uzolexis:
Time magazine- I think we need to redefine that word "INFLUENTIAL"
yes. We have negative and positive influence. So they are not wrong. That demon is a negative influence.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by tunde1200(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kaiii can you show me link how Buhari and Shecow connected.

stop this hatred it wound lead you anywhere good.
you have good write up and this is not what you should be doing with it.

SAI BABA my President elect

ShowYourCertificate:
I wasn't a bit surprised. Shekau was Buhari's foot soldier. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians to see Jonathan as a weak president. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians into thinking it's only a general that can save us. He's the one who made Nigerians scream for change. Nigerians were influenced by Shekau and Buhari to vote for APC out of fear. He's definitely the most influential guy in Nigeria. Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by ShowYourCertificate: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
holatin:
mehn how low is your reasoning dude ?

Can you think like human for once ? let's say shakau is buhari foot soldier what stop Jonathan in waging a war against something that could term him as a clueless and incompetent twerp.
stop crying on threads, Jonathan failed and he was booted out the same way he was voted for in 2011.

stop crying,your job as PDP mouthpiece has come to an end, get a job
Shekau also influenced Jonathan into accepting to step down.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nicepoker(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yes he influences the world negatively

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by uzolexis(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
yes. We have negative and positive influence. So they are not wrong. That demon is a negative influence.

yeah,I know they r not wrong that's why I said "redefine". I really don't buy the idea of including pple with negative influence on the list.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by octopusfreaky(f): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
GodMode:
Anyone that appears on T.V is now termed "influential"

The world is going haywire..
as in everything turning upside downnnnnnnnnn ,,human beings getting strange and weird every day.I juz wonda d way GOD is watching us....cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by smileyz16(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
..y are u soo damn naive..ur presido delibrately surrounded himsef wit sycophants..abeg tink wisely...nd stop postin pooo
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by babat85: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Okey
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
when our Muslim brothers cite the mention of Mohammed as one of time magazines most influential as an achievement,they should remember that shekau also made it.
Doesn't necessary mean for good.

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by VantagePoint: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
lilprinze:
The last time I checked, I thought being on times influential list was for well meaning individuals who have achieved and still achieving a lot.
Why elevate an evil person? Please what's the essence of this publication?
The TIME magazine INFLUENTIAL list is for people whose actions have had a great imp act on events in the world, negatively or positively.
Adolf Hitler once was TIME Person of The Year.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by tbaba1234: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
babyosisi:
when our Muslim brothers cite the mention of Mohammed as one of time magazines most influential as an achievement,they should remember that shekau also made it.
Doesn't necessary mean for good.

I am sure, you also read Michael Hart's profile.It was certainly for good.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by ORIGENAL(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Evil that Men do live with them
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by ORIGENAL(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Evil that Men did must surely live with them
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by tbaby123(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by manuelpepper: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
DeCritique:
Hehehe....

Who says Terrorism doesn't bring fame??

*begins to polish my Bazooka*
u that cant kill an ant.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Krisddon: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
How on earth would this dude Shekau stop his callous annihilation activities when he is now celebrated? Most of all these magazines are demonic. Enlisting Shekau among reasonable individual encourages him to do more.
However, from the arrangement of influential people in Nigeria ranging from Shekau, Buhari & Ezekwesili as contained above, explains a noxious relationship.
There's something fishy in it!
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Sajio(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Uteghe:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/shekau-on-times-100-influential-persons-list/
.... what's the meaning of this? does he what this? have always said it..... Shekau is the making of many peeps!! God knows best! and will punish all those dt have participated in the killing of Innocent peeps.... Bleep shekau
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by richidinho(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Buhari in the same list with shekau?
Whaaaaaaat

Is Obama not influential? They better put Obama name there
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

Bokoharam turn peacemakers

And shekau gets influential

I smell foul play

Shekau has been influential before Buhari even won APC's primaries. Do you guys even know the meaning of INFLUENTIAL at all?
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
uzolexis:
Time magazine- I think we need to redefine that word "INFLUENTIAL"

No need redefining it. It is you who should go and read up the definition of that word because you clearly do not understand what it means.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by holatin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Shekau also influenced Jonathan into accepting to step down.
by ?
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by holatin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
u will get there when shekau hand over power to u.
dumb as usual
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by holatin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Achiles:

Spot on
bro
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Itulah(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations to Oga Boko Haram undecided
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by uzolexis(f): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
hifaif:

No need redefining it. It is you who should go and read up the definition of that word because you clearly do not understand what it means.

Mr English teacher, what does redefine mean biko correcting me when u don't even understand my comment, I said "redefine" wc means changing the initial definition....... remove the log in ur eye b4........u know d rest,if u don't I would be glad to help u complete it
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by sarmiie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
americans and their love of sarcasm and condescension......

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by okotv(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
uzolexis:

Mr English teacher, what does redefine mean biko correcting me when u don't even understand my comment, I said "redefine" wc means changing the initial definition....... remove the log in ur eye b4........u know d rest,if u don't I would be glad to help u complete it
she don vex. Ghen ghen

lol
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Abugab(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

Bokoharam turn peacemakers

And shekau gets influential

I smell foul play

Doubting Thomas, everything is politicized. If you like smell a cow. Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by uzeba(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerians. misunderstanding Time's 100. Influence can be negative or positive. Hate Shekau as much as you wish, he's influential.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.