Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List (33497 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by holatin(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2015
pero45:

I smile when people say wage war........heaven knows that obasanjo will not allow boko haram exist in nigeria and will clear its mess as he cleared the mess of militants in bayelsa...jonathan could have declared war on northern states like bornu and other northern states that were believed to be boko haram hideouts.....wipe off the village like obasanjo did and there will exist peace and security in nigeria...... Remember jonathan is a southerner and he is to destroy boko haram in nothern states like obj did.....we no will have few casulties......and we also know that the north will be proud of him and that there will be peace without northerners fighting back or starting a war.........SHEY DATS UR CLUE ABI....

Well done eeeh
and you think the better part is him underating them and allowing them to kill in thousands ?

hmmmmm you re so intelligent smh
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Caliph69: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2015
nationwide1:
You spoke exactly my mind. Osama Bin Laden was not so extolled when he was terrorizing America. Why count Shekau among the influential because he's killing Nigerians? Surprisingly APC supporters are celebrating this. This is more than brainwashed. SMH.

Osama bin Laden was in the list in 2007.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by TheFabricVine: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2015
should not be celewbrated

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by holatin(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
even jokes don't go down well wit u. Why?
sowi boss, its not my fault, been lashed a lot due to politics thereby making it hard to see some msg clearly.

take care
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by 1stola: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

Bokoharam turn peacemakers

And shekau gets influential

I smell foul play
Dear slowpoke,
I think u're only smelling ur own shît.
Ewu biafra
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by 1stola: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

I smell foul play
Dear morón,
I think u're only smelling ur own shît
Ewu biafra
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by mizright(f): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I wasn't a bit surprised. Shekau was Buhari's foot soldier. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians to see Jonathan as a weak president. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians into thinking it's only a general that can save us. He's the one who made Nigerians scream for change. Nigerians were influenced by Shekau and Buhari to vote for APC out of fear. He's definitely the most influential guy in Nigeria. Kudos to him.

Grow Up. Leave the insurgency. What issues could Jonathan fix?

He was just a dummy for four years. And you are just a dummy too.

Stop associating Shekau with Buhari.

BOKO HARAM did not spring up in one day. The negligence of your fathers has made them what they are today.

Grow Up and Get some Sense

2 Likes

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Anybody who can delete 10,000 people deserves to hit the influential list. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by dagentility(f): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
kayode27:
His inclusion is not questionable. grin

He played a key role (retrogressive) in the current dispensation and even influenced the voting pattern in the just concluded elections.

He put Nigeria on the world map for the wrong reasons.

It can never be well with him, family and generations yet unborn.
Amen
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by fexichi(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
shekau to most Nigerians , means boko haram. He is on this Times list. What does this his achievement do for us? They just keep making us look bad.

** If you want to be on the list , be an insurgent/terrorist.
Thats just what they mean.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Akexstinger(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
lilprinze:
The last time I checked, I thought being on times influential list was for well meaning individuals who have achieved and still achieving a lot.
Why elevate an evil person? Please what's the essence of this publication?
When last did u check? Stop lying jare...even Hitler was on times magazine as one of the most influential guys during his time. please spare us the isssshhhh

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by nagoma(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I wasn't a bit surprised. Shekau was Buhari's foot soldier. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians to see Jonathan as a weak president. He succeeded in influencing Nigerians into thinking it's only a general that can save us. He's the one who made Nigerians scream for change. Nigerians were influenced by Shekau and Buhari to vote for APC out of fear. He's definitely the most influential guy in Nigeria. Kudos to him.

1. Which one of the Shekau's are you talking about ? GEJs government and it's security apparatus claimed to have killed Shakau twice within 2 years. They even showed us a dead body.
2. GEJ is not only weak as Leader but also a hypocrite who pretended that he could not fight BH but sprang into action when election defeat was staring him in the face. His extreme moral weakness was seen in the massive corruption that governance deteriorated into in Nigeria during his six tragic years.

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Dekatron(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
This one go dey ginger shekau o. Shekau be like: who born dem? Dem go fear bomb nah
. . . For example :
Adamu: salam alaikum,commander.
Shekau:wa lei kum salam.
Adamu:Baba, kai!! I see something, pha. Times magazine mana,talk zat you are inphulienzia ko.
Shekau: Who iz Times ko? One of those infidels, ko? Allahu Akbar!! Allah forgife these phiphu. We are relaxing ko. Adamu, the warriorz are training well well?
Adamu: Sheik, inphulienzia means that a, you are more resipected than many many phiphu ko. Oby esekwuisi iz in your category mana, and BUHARI alzo.
Shekau: Lai illa mohammadu ro sulu lai. Allah akbar!! Buhari ko, walahi we azzak kano today,or lez hunt some pine pine garls.

Lol. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Myself2(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2015
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED TO SEE BUHARI AND SHEKAU ON THE SAME LIST undecided undecided
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Insightful, revealing, brilliant
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Myself2(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
It will annoy the janjaweedes to no end that none of their thieving demi-gods which includes Thieffnubu,Buhari,Amaechi or Saraki once touted as the supposed five who brought down this government are not even up to the islamic ragamuffin in influence and awe...according to Times....Haaaahaaa.

Poetically ironic
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Myself2(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

I smell foul play

Excellent deduction from a brilliant mind unlike the comical, irritating and unintelligent bunkum that emanates from the motley of brainwashed broom - wielding cretins that litter nairaland
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by damosky12(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
abbasbo003:

U need brain transplant fast, fast before u go other side
Obviously you lack proper education. He made his very sensible point. Valid, succinct and sound. Then, all you can is to resort to trash and insult. Even the street thugs at Oshodi can do better..
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Beehshorp(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Myself2:

Excellent deduction from a brilliant mind unlike the comical, irritating and unintelligent bunkum that emanates from the motley of brainwashed broom - wielding cretins that litter nairaland

I guess u are praising me but please next time quote me with English not swahilian english
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2015
uzolexis:

Mr English teacher, what does redefine mean biko correcting me when u don't even understand my comment, I said "redefine" wc means changing the initial definition....... remove the log in ur eye b4........u know d rest,if u don't I would be glad to help u complete it

I understood your myopic comment. You can't redefine a word that encompasses both negativity and positivity just to suit one of the qualities. Instead of trying to do that, sensible people would coin a new word to suit their purpose. Moreover, there are words that can be used for people who have influenced the world POSITIVELY. Words like icons, etc. By using INFLUENTIAL, Times know perfectly well what they meant. No need redefining anything

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by HBB1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Can this numb-skull just get a life? To think you are someone's child or parent... you will get what you deserve someday!
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by akanbiaa(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
what did Jonathan do to proove he was not weak if your allegations were true? Was it shekau that made Jonathan not to react fast after the kidnapping or to dance in Kano a day after Nyanya bombing? Think well before you type next time. Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Rexyl(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Buhari wins the election

I smell foul play

Not only you. I was confused to read that bad and terrible personalities are being mentioned as famous people
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by ramonchang(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why shekau.somthin is definitly fishy here i mean ws osama among one of the most influential during his time.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by ramonchang(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why shekau.somthin is definitly fishy here i mean ws osama among one of the most influential during his time.
And its nt onli dis shecow, evrythin bout nigeria apc america buhari bokoharam....isnt right(my opinion though).
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by uzolexis(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
hifaif:

I understood your myopic comment. You can't redefine a word that encompasses both negativity and positivity just to suit one of the qualities. Instead of trying to do that, sensible people would coin a new word to suit their purpose. Moreover, there are words that can be used for people who have influenced the world POSITIVELY. Words like icons, etc. By using INFLUENTIAL, Times know perfectly well what they meant. No need redefining anything

Stop using words u don't understand. What is myopic about my comment or u just learnt that word? I didn't say Time was wrong, I was just expressing my opinion wc u don't have 2 agree with but saying it's myopic is way out of line.....abeg dey ur lane no enter my lane biko.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzolexis:

Stop using words u don't understand. What is myopic about my comment or u just learnt that word? I didn't say Time was wrong, I was just expressing my opinion wc u don't have 2 agree with but saying it's myopic is way out of line.....abeg dey ur lane no enter my lane biko.

Stop disgracing yourself, already and stop exhibiting this staggering level of crass ignorance.

For your information, Myopia can mean 'a narrow view of something'

Your comment was myopic because in your ignorance, you felt a word could easily be redefined to suit a purpose when there are other words that fit. If your views on the matter were not that narrow, you would know you don't just redefine words for redefining sake. It is either you use more suitable and direct ones or you form a new one.

Mind you, you ought to learn how to use words creatively and to grasp words used creatively. It is you who clearly lacks the brains to understand my point. I perfectly understand your ignorance. The problem I have with you is your lack of shame at displaying your supine ignorance for the whole world to see.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by nationwide1(m): 3:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Caliph69:

Osama bin Laden was in the list in 2007.
Why was he not named in 1997 and 1998 when he bombed US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya? Why was he not named when he masterminded the destruction of world trade centre and the pentagon in September 2011?

Why did the Times Magazine wait until almost 10 years later to so recognize him? May be they did it to massage his ego so that he would show up because by that time (2007), he was constantly in hiding almost like a dead person.

Our mentality must be changed. Not every action of a white skinned person should be considered perfect.

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by Caliph69: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
nationwide1:
Why was he not named when he masterminded the destruction of world trade centre and the pentagon in September 2011?

Why did the Times Magazine wait until almost 10 years later to so recognize him?

I don't get your ranting. Think I simply responded to a comment. BTW, the WTC and pentagon destruction by Osama was in 2001 not 2011. And if you need to know the criteria for awarding the most influential people for a year, google is there. Or better still, call Times Magazine

1 Like

Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by nationwide1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Caliph69:

I don't get your ranting. Think I simply responded to a comment. BTW, the WTC and pentagon destruction by Osama was in 2001 not 2011. And if you need to know the criteria for awarding the most influential people for a year, google is there. Or better still, call Times Magazine
2011 was a typographical error. It was 2001. Read my post again. Learn to respect people’s views.
Re: Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List by uzolexis(f): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2015
hifaif:

Stop disgracing yourself, already and stop exhibiting this staggering level of crass ignorance.

For your information, Myopia can mean 'a narrow view of something'

Your comment was myopic because in your ignorance, you felt a word could easily be redefined to suit a purpose when there are other words that fit. If your views on the matter were not that narrow, you would know you don't just redefine words for redefining sake. It is either you use more suitable and direct ones or you form a new one.

Mind you, you ought to learn how to use words creatively and to grasp words used creatively. It is you who clearly lacks the brains to understand my point. I perfectly understand your ignorance. The problem I have with you is your lack of shame at displaying your supine ignorance for the whole world to see.

Myopia is when you argue grammar over a simple expression of opinion totally ignoring and misunderstanding the import of the message. Since you choose to be simple-minded and unreasonable, I will not dignify further comments from you with a response. Go and find people in your leagues to play grammar with. Odabo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) / "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal / 2015: Bauchi PDP Chieftain Campaigns For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.