Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Can I Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find True Love? (1160 Views)

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Since my ex gf broke up with me because she always feels guilty after romance (check my previous post for details) i cant just be myself. I,m 25yrs still in the university and i plan getting married after my nysc service because i,m the only child of my parents. Had it been that my ex stays i would have married her bcs i sincerely love her but she left simply bcs of romance. Now i need a girl that will trully love me with all her heart so that our relatinship will lead to marriage. So friends, how can i find true love?
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Akkord4gov: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by goodmorning40: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ask Google also don't forget to wear it while searching so u ca see properly
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
its simple, search for anoda true love d same way u met ur ex. lobatan
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by imbless: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wait make I ask baba
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Search to find. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find True Love? by BluePearls(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
goodmorning40:
cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by YoshiMaster: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
OP, I found him:

https://www.nairaland.com/truelove

but I don't think he's active, could it be that true love doesn't exist
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by BluePearls(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Your previous girl wasn't ready neither were you. It's not something lost that you must find. It'll come you to you man, when you least expect it. Give it time and while you wait for it, find ways to improve on yourself. Be careful in your desperation, that you don't make the wrong choice. Be patient.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by happyjuliet(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
My brother, true love does exist just dat it is hard 2 find, pray and commit it into God hands he will surely hear ur cry. And if ur babe simply left becoz she felt romance his a Sin..i tink she does not really loved U ooo. May God give u ur own..Ami.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Menace2Society(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
happyjuliet:
My brother, true love does exist just dat it is hard 2 find, pray and commit it into God hands he will surely hear ur cry. And if ur babe simply left becoz she felt romance his a Sin..i tink she does not really loved U ooo. May God give u ur own..Ami.
thank you very much, i really love and appreciate ur contribution.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluePearls:
Your previous girl wasn't ready neither were you. It's not something lost that you must find. It'll come you to you man, when you least expect it. Give it time and while you wait for it, find ways to improve on yourself. Be careful in your desperation, that you don't make the wrong choice. Be patient.
thank you
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
goodmorning40:
i never posted this for people like u to comment on.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
whats TRUE LOVE?
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by jamillion: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ar u for real? Damn! Get urself some bitch and live on, that word has long gone off planet, it aint real anymore its just a fomalty......frndly advice
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by SarcasticMe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
You can find it in movies and like titanic, which is a real story, lucky for u... that's a joke.
Now serious, you don't find true love, true love finds u. stop searching...
Yea, even if you end up single.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by PureWays(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
With that desperate attitude, you'd likely get used or be exploited...
Relax mahn! Don't show your eagerness to have a girlfriend, just look for a nice lady and be real (be yourself)...
And if you are trying to search in here, you may get scammed, so I'll advise you not to hope on that...

Love usually comes went we least expected, so bro don't be too pressured about having someone to love, just date a nice lady and see how it goes from there...
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2015
PureWays:
With that desperate attitude, you'd likely get used or be exploited...
Relax mahn! Don't show your eagerness to have a girlfriend, just look for a nice lady and be real (be yourself)...
And if you are trying to search in here, you may get scammed, so I'll advise you not to hope on that...

Love usually comes went we least expected, so bro don't be too pressured about having someone to love, just date a nice lady and see how it goes from there...

ok thanks
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by PureWays(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
Nokialumia720:
ok thanks
You welcome
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by dayodare49o: 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
Nokialumia720:
Since my ex gf broke up with me because she always feels guilty after romance (check my previous post for details) i cant just be myself. I,m 25yrs still in the university and i plan getting married after my nysc service because i,m the only child of my parents. Had it been that my ex stays i would have married her bcs i sincerely love her but she left simply bcs of romance. Now i need a girl that will trully love me with all her heart so that our relatinship will lead to marriage. So friends, how can i find true love?

I am only commenting because you said you are only child of your parents. You have to choose one of the three, because is not easy to get all in this generation.

Look for a wife because the next 10 years you may not see love. And if you can not find a wife look for babymama. What should matter to some one like you is preserving your lineage.

Please dont learn from hard ways. That love you are looking for hmmm is too far and the bad part of it is that several times you will think you have caught one but everyday you wake up disappointed. Bitter but true.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
My heart goest to you OP. Just move on with your life and wait for the right moment. You don't search for love. Rather, love finds you. That was the lesson i learnt early this year, when my love interest for over 4 years expressed interest barely a month after i gave up on her.

Unfortunately, barely 3 weeks after this, she was convicted and is currently serving a 10 month prison term. It painful, isn't it? After years of unrequited love, i finally thought things were getting better but i was wrong. It feels like eternity waiting for my lover to get out of jail. But i 'll be patient, because true love is patience. I urge you to wait patiently too, OP.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Neut01:
My heart goest to you OP. Just move on with your life and wait for the right moment. You don't search for love. Rather, love finds you. That was the lesson i learnt early this year, when my love interest for over 4 years expressed interest barely a month after i gave up on her.

Unfortunately, barely 3 weeks after this, she was convicted and is currently serving a 10 month prison term. It painful, isn't it? After years of unrequited love, i finally thought things were getting better but i was wrong. It feels like eternity waiting for my lover to get out of jail. But i 'll be patient, because true love is patience. I urge you to wait patiently too, OP.
ok i will
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by princepee: 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
Bros go to Allen avenue u will fine true love there. It's about 10k per nite they don't hearts. Don't forget ure Cd.wish u luck in ure search.
Re: How Can I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2015
princepee:
Bros go to Allen avenue u will fine true love there. It's about 10k per nite they don't hearts. Don't forget ure Cd.wish u luck in ure search.
you are stupid

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Problems: She Lied To Me, She Have 3 Children Already / I Need Help..read Please And Contribute / What Will You Do If This Happened To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.