Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? (3225 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
I was once a broke guy feeding from hand to mouth, doing menial jobs to survive.
All the girls I fancy will not look at me twice even though I look good n dress smart.

The ones that accepted me will cheat on me right in my face cos I can't pay the bills.
Now that God has made me a " big man" every girl I meet want to love me to d grave.

Some have given me their virginity, others have left their bf's for me. I feel they are doing all these cos of d Benjamins.
How can I find true love and settle down? How do I separate d chaff? How will I know who will stand with me when the money is no longer flowing?

Matured advice please

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by chocolateme(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yes .. If e look wella.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Yes .. If e look wella.
How? n where do I look?

1 Like

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by somadinho10: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Celebrating your success story

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Tallesty1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mission impossible.

Unless you travel far from home and disguise like the poorest nigga in the hood otherwise you are gonna marry someone who's marrying your money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin cool
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by vchykp(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
The truth is that you have not found your real partner, and secondly, i guess you flash them money and allow money take over your swag as a guy, thier are things money cannot do for you in relationship, finally, check your self well, i mean your character, because if you are a flirt, forget it, no woman will want to last with you, they will just prefer coming eating thier own portion and leaving the rest for others to enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
You claim to be rich but you sound so rash and poor.
Picture of u that testifies you are truly rich or adonblivit sad .
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by chocolateme(f): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
shortgun:

How? n where do I look?
look beyond what you see
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Mission impossible.

Unless you travel far from home and disguise like the poorest nigga in the hood otherwise you are gonna marry someone who's marrying your money.
Mission impossible u say? How?
I don't want to go far from home
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op if u continue with this paranoia, u won't get married.
At least thank God every girl is ready to love you to the grave. There are some rich guys out there, lonely with no one to love them. And they have money.
Simply marry the woman of your choice and pray never to go broke. That's why it's good to have more than one stream of income.
I have a kind of destiny, in which if am a lazy bimbo, no matter how beautiful I look no guy will come my way. Way back in school, I was slim, above average height, fair, almost like a model but guess what.. No guy looked my way.
I then focused my energy on making money, as love is not coming.

I wont say am so rich but am. Comfortable, thick and still pretty and omo, come and see guys toasting me left, right and center.

Will that make me start having sleeplnight on if they are with me for love or for my status.. Hell no!
I love a cute hot handsome guy with money too.. So I chose one,out of the rest and am OK with him.. He treat_ me right and I do same.

All my slim and average female friends are always like Amelian, how do u do it? I mean how do u make these guys fall for u with your thick shape..
I replied I don't know ooo.. Maybe it's my face or boovbs... Who can tell?

So I don't have time looking back saying but when I was broke.

Cos I will never be broke.. I will. Never taste poverty again.. Because of such phobia. I try and make sure I succeed in whatever I do.

So guy, forget those fears and marry your choice.. Stay prosperous. Don't think of been poor again!
As the years go by, both of you will. Be inseparable.. As long as u treat her right and shes not the selfish type.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
look beyond what you see
You r getting me confused d more.
Stop speaking in parables
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Kenzico(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Mission impossible.

Just like the movie "Coming to America", Right??

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yesso.. With me cheesy
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:
At least thank God every girl is ready to love you to the grave. There are some rich guys out there, lonely with no one to love them. And they have money.
Simply marry the woman of your choice and pray never to go broke. That's why it's good to have more than one stream of income.
I have a kind of destiny, in which if am a lazy bimbo, no matter how beautiful I look no guy will come my way. Way back in school, I was slim, above average height, fair, almost like a model but guess what.. No guy looked my way.

I wont say am so rich but am. Comfortable, thick and still pretty and omo, come and see guys toasting me left, right and center.

Will that make me start having sleeplnight on if they are with me for love or for my status.. Hell no!
I love a cute hot handsome guy with money too.. So I chose one,out of the rest and am OK with him.. He treat_ me right and I do same.

All my slim and average female friends are always like Amelian, how do u do it? I mean how do u make these guys fall for u with your thick shape..

Cos I will never be broke.. I will. Never taste poverty again.. Because of such phobia. I try and make sure I succeed in whatever I do.

So guy, forget those fears and marry your choice.. Stay prosperous. Don't think of been poor again!
As the years go by, both of you will. Be inseparable.. As long as u treat her right and shes not the selfish type.
Thanks dear. I appreciate you but life is full of ups n downs u will agree, I don't pray to be poor again(no one will)

I don't want to make mistakes, I need a girl dat will love me for who I am not what I have.
How will I know dat woman?
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
somadinho10:
Celebrating your success story
Thanks Boss. Success will not depart from u too sire.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
shortgun:

You r getting me confused d more.
Stop speaking in parables
Yes, I totally agree with her. Look beyond what you see! Once you sight a homely and a respectful lady, it will be written all over her. It's not all about the physical beauty tho it counts. There are many ladies out there who aren't crazy about money, but guys like you are blinded to such ladies probably she doesn't fit to your class or not educated enough to fit your status.

If I were you, I'd ask God for directions. I know you may think this isn't necessary, but I assure you this is even the most important step when looking for someone to spend the rest of your life.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
shortgun:

Thanks dear. I appreciate you but life is full of ups n downs u will agree, I don't pray to be poor again(no one will)

I don't want to make mistakes, I need a girl dat will love me for who I am not what I have.

I understand your fears but life is all about risks and wise risk at that.
The woman u need should be hardworking, humble, respectful, loyal and with the fear God. A woman who believes in standing by her man through thick and thin.
U can put them through test.
Yes test.

Go for a working class lady or an enterprenuer. Watch the way she handles her colleagues, or her workers, pay her surprise visits at work and at home. Watch the way she reacts, when she's angry with u or other people around her. Watch the way she treats he parents. Don't let her know u are watching her.
Take her to places and see how she handles situation around her.
Watch if she peeps at other guys.
Simply create time and study her.
Sometime complain u are broke for a long period and see how she reacts.
Look at her fingers.. If she's good at fixing long nails, buying aso ebi every weekend and paying heavy fortune on Brazilian hairs.. Forget such babe.

With time u will know if she's meant for u.
Watch if she prays too.. Cause a praying woman keeps her home.

Just watch as u play along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes, I totally agree with her. Look beyond what you see! Once you sight a homely and a respectful lady, it will be written all over her. It's not all about the physical beauty tho it counts. There are many ladies out there who aren't crazy about money, but guys like you are blinded to such ladies probably she doesn't fit to your class or not educated enough to fit your status.

If I were you, I'd ask God for directions. I know you may think this isn't necessary, but I assure you this is even the most important step when looking for someone to spend the rest of your life.
I've seen homely girls who didn't give me a chance before.......I mean girls who live with their mums, virgins.( I even disflowered one)
How come she didn't consider me when I was broke?
This is a serious concern to me
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

Weldone,you have stylishly advertised yourself for OP to look ur side. Smart move grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

I understand your fears but life is all about risks and wise risk at that.
The woman u need should be hardworking, humble, respectful, loyal and with the fear God. A woman who believes in standing by her man through thick and thin.
U can put them through test.
Yes test.

Go for a working class lady or an enterprenuer. Watch the way she handles her colleagues, or her workers, pay her surprise visits at work and at home. Watch the way she reacts, when she's angry with u or other people around her. Watch the way she treats he parents. Don't let her know u are watching her.
Take her to places and see how she handles situation around her.
Watch if she peeps at other guys.
Simply create time and study her.
Sometime complain u are broke for a long period and see how she reacts.
Look at her fingers.. If she's good at fixing long nails, buying aso ebi every weekend and paying heavy fortune on Brazilian hairs.. Forget such babe.

With time u will know if she's meant for u.
Watch if she prays too.. Cause a praying woman keeps her home.

Just watch as u play along
Thanks
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Very possible. I'm a testimony
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
shortgun:

I've seen homely girls who didn't give me a chance before.......I mean girls who live with their mums, virgins.( I even disflowered one)
How come she didn't consider me when I was broke?
This is a serious concern to me

You worry your mind too much.

Everybody wants to be comfortable and also rich.
Nobody associates with a broke guy or broke babe. Except the person is exceptional, from birth.
It's only guys that have such worries.. Some rich ladies don't have such worries.. Cos we all know money makes the world go round and can give u the best of the best in life.
Buahri's daughters marrying this year, do u think its because they so beautiful? Even the oldest one who got married recently.. Why no man marry her? First she wants a rich guy irrespective of the fact is way matured. But most single rich guys with rich background were not forthcoming.
Now her dad is president, she is now marri3d to a rich marri3d man. The second girl too, about to be married. U think these ladies don't know it's because of their dad's influence, men of substance are marrying them?
So what are we saying?
Pls stop worrying and marry who fits the bill.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
shortgun:

Thanks

You are welcome smiley
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by littlewonders: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Can a rich man look for an ugly girl?
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Weldone,you have stylishly advertised yourself for OP to look ur side. Smart move grin

What am I advertising?
Smhhh, Nigerians always thinking the other way.
Am giving him advice on how to sight a wife material. You are there talking of advertise. So I shouldn't talk on his post, abi? Because am. Not poor.
Mentality

If I want to advertise, I wont go through all these epistles . I will just send pm. And start chat from there.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Sandra23(f): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2016
shortgun:
I was once a broke guy feeding from hand to mouth, doing menial jobs to survive.
All the girls I fancy will not look at me twice even though I look good n dress smart.

The ones that accepted me will cheat on me right in my face cos I can't pay the bills.
Now that God has made me a " big man" every girl I meet want to love me to d grave.

Some have given me their virginity, others have left their bf's for me. I feel they are doing all these cos of d Benjamins.
How can I find true love and settle down? How do I separate d chaff? How will I know who will stand with me when the money is no longer flowing?

Matured advice please

best is to not be in a hurry, the right one will come for you.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Amelian:

You worry your mind too much.

Everybody wants to be comfortable and also rich.
Nobody associates with a broke guy or broke babe. Except the person is exceptional, from birth.
It's only guys that have such worries.. Some rich ladies don't have such worries.. Cos we all know money makes the world go round and can give u the best of the best in life.
Buahri's daughters marrying this year, do u think its because they so beautiful? Even the oldest one who got married recently.. Why no man marry her? First she wants a rich guy irrespective of the fact is way matured. But most single rich guys with rich background were not forthcoming.
Now her dad is president, she is now marri3d to a rich marri3d man. The second girl too, about to be married. U think these ladies don't know it's because of their dad's influence, men of substance are marrying them?
So what are we saying?
Pls stop worrying and marry who fits the bill.
Thanks once more.
I know dat most women want a man who can give them comfort, protect n provide for them. Maybe I need to be more open minded over this issue.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by shortgun(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandra23:

best is to not be in a hurry, the right one will come for you.
Rilly?
I tot I am the one to find her
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by samuelson06(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2016
shortgun:

If you can be true to yourself, you can fine true love because hardly a rich guy be true to himself. Question for you, how many women because of you being rich have you taken advantage of? Be very sincere and answer this.
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2016
shortgun:

Thanks once more.
I know dat most women want a man who can give them comfort, protect n provide for them. Maybe I need to be more open minded over this issue.

Pls try. And move on.
Leave the past to bury itself and face a new you smiley And be happy! Yippee! cheesy
Re: Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? by George22016(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2016
you can't find love with all this rubbish this girls are posting.do you want to know true love brother,act like a poor broke ass nigga if a girl do visit u lmand u give her 20k to go home give her 2k and tell her ur broke.do it round with all ur gfs and see which one is loyal.its as simple as that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Gold Digger / . / WTF! See More Photos From Blac Chyna's Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.