Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1217 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? / "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fowowe411: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
This may not be what you want to hear, but you need to pay more attention to who loves you.

If you still can't fall in love with her, let her go.

That you love someone so much isn't a prerequisite to be loved back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
This may not be what you want to hear, but you need to pay more attention to who loves you.

dats why I pay a great deal of attention to those who love me
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
A woman chooses her man. . . It's the law of nature.

Choose the girl that loves you.
Re: . by imbless: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: . by banjicom(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
fowowe411:
i know many people on here can relate with this situation i am currently in. I am in love with a girl and we prolly going to date but the problem is there is his girl that we have been friends for a while now and she is so nice to me. Initially i thought she was so because of our closeness but i later got to know that there is is more to it and she confessed to a friend that she loves me. The problem is not that i don't like her but would have preferred us as best friends.
Though am not comparing them but this latter girl is more caring to me than the girl i love and she doesn't joke with me like the other but i just cant bring myself to like her like i love the other one. Some of my friends are telling me i will regret my action later on which i dont want to. I need mature advise as part of me is telling me to date her while my heart is telling to stick with the first girl!
NB:Mature opinions only!

And who says u can't date the two girls and choose one when u are ready for marriage.

compare!
contrast
sample them!

until u find a valid reason to choose the right one

1 Like

Re: . by goodmorning40: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na u sabi
Re: . by Dolypson04(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Contrary to what majority would say. Its better you choose who you love than to choose who loves you. If you choose the latter, you will abandon her when you see a better offer. Prevent a future heartbreak to that poor girl!
Re: . by marcnelly: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
@op, am in a similar situation like yours. the thing is go for the one who loves you, because no matter what happens she would always strive to make you happy and at the end of the day, you will end up loving her beyond your imagination. But tread with caution, think with ur head not heart and solve d puzzle about the two ladies.

please don't play with the heart of the one who loves you, because she Is already in pain of not having your love like expected. I will end with this quote "He who loves more feels the pain of love, the other party knows nothing about the war that is going on".
Re: . by fowowe411: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett:
A woman chooses her man. . . It's the law of nature.

Choose the girl that loves you.

thanks really appreciate...just that i dont want to live in denial.
Re: . by fowowe411: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
marcnelly:
@op, am in a similar situation like yours. the thing is go for the one who loves you, because no matter what happens she would always strive to make you happy and at the end of the day, you will end up loving her beyond your imagination. But tread with caution, think with ur head not heart and solve d puzzle about the two ladies.

please don't play with the heart of the one who loves you, because she Is already in pain of not having your love like expected. I will end with this quote "He who loves more feels the pain of love, the other party knows nothing about the war that is going on".
you got it right.....really searching for a balance.
Re: . by fowowe411: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

i got your point ,it is just a dificult decision to make for me because i know i may end up messing up both!
Re: . by jamillion: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just follow ur heart but if I were u I wld go for the one that shows more careing after all ' better be loved than to love' play wise
Re: . by Exjoker(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't like the kind of advise you're all giving. I will go with the one I love
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Neither. tongue
Re: . by egopersonified(f): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2015
banjicom:

And who says u can't date the two girls and choose one when u are ready for marriage.

compare!
contrast
sample them!

until u find a valid reason to choose the right one

Wickedness in high places.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? / How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.