Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,418 members, 7,958,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! (3725 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
My Dear babe, A bitc.h?Confuse!!

Mature Advice only please

hello fellas, am in a state of serious dilemma, going straight to the point, I got back with my babe, after a little over a year of been apart, I broke up with her then cos of her childish behavior and her not showing she gave a damn about the relationship.. Well,due to the unending love i have for her, i initiated a comeback, never loved others like i do her, even after been in a few relationships when we were apart. We finally came back together 2months ago and it been nice so far, but what bothers me now is that, majority of my friends and people that know her are always informing me how promiscuous and bitching she is, well, i never took them seriously because, entertaining rumors was among the reason i broke up with her then. I once asked her to please tell me everything about her past relationship while we were apart and the extent it went, Well she told me "all" according to her, she did somethings crazy during those times but i dont have the right to judge, cos i had my one share of crazy escapades too,,So we both agreed on moving on and leaving all in the past , we also agreed to always tell each other everything, no matter what..
I really love this lady so much and i see a future with her,, but it so saddens me when anytime someone ask who my girlfriend is and when i tell them, they wouldn't stop ranting on how bad and promiscuous she is, it got so bad that even someone i don't really know, called me one day to "advise" me about her. Saying "bros that girl is a real bitch o, just do ur own and leave ". Jeez, it pained me to my bone, and most times am always tellin her about it, and she is always saying and even crying "People are always saying bad things about me, i don't why". To top it all, i was with an old friend today, and he was checking my gallery when he saw my gf pics, he asked me who she is to me, and i told him that is my dearest girlfriend, the way he shouted scared the hell out me, He was like this one?, he said he went with one of his friend to pick her in her hostel one day and almost all the guys friends have gone round on her. OMG! am devastated, I dont know what to do fams, I dont know, Rumors contributed to our breaking up in the first place, i dont want that to repeat itself.Am confuse, Help!! btw, she never allowed me have sex with her.. i dont even care about that, i really do love her, but now, i dont knw.
Sorry for the long epistle
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Akkord4gov: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kainji dam? Which dam are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Beamborla(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yes!
You you really should be confused.
Who wouldn't be?
I feel your pain, bro angry
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Be clear please what's her acctual problem
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by ritzytbabs(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
mr jojo..............the ball is in your court, are you man enough to face whatever things people say about her sexcapades (thats if it does exist) and look away? or will you always quiver and feel sad and betrayed whenever you hear such? if the answer to my first question is YES, then continue. if its NO, nigga you gotta bail out man. thats my opinion
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tell her to confess!!! angry angry angry

On the flip side, your friends could be pining for your breakup.....

So tell us OP, on a scale of 0-10, how 'hot' is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by goodmorning40: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
U had to be this explicit
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Trut(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
If everyone says ill about her, then she's a slut. Ejiri mara onye bu onye.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by prettyjo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
then you are not ready for a reship.
leave her and allow someone who will accept her past life to date her.if you truly love her,that should not be a problem to you. #nobody is perfect#
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Tell her to confess!!! angry angry angry

On the flip side, your friends could be pining for your breakup.....

So tell us OP, on a scale of 0-10, how 'hot' is she?
thanks for your time. She hot, say 6. And my friends can't do that, even people that aren't my friends say samething
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by kinglekan: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015

Ok, so I actually took time to read this even though you decided to ignore the use of paragraphs.

The part of your story am trying to understand is the part where you said, she has not allowed you have sex with her.

Well I honestly don't see how she would be promiscuous like you pointed out from the rumours you have been hearing and would deny you sex also.

I think you are not really in love with this lady, cos every point you have made so far including your initial break up wasn't based on the fact that she did something wrong or cheated on you, but rather based on RUMOURS.

You are the one with the problem and not your gf.

#MyOpinion
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettyjo:
then you are not ready for a reship.
leave her and allow someone who will accept her past life to date her.if you truly love her,that should not be a problem to you. #nobody is perfect#
tanks for ur time, Trust me I accepted her past,.Even after she told me she had an.al with a guy.i did, I have my past too, so I don't judge. And that was y I asked about it.and she claimed she told me all.Reason I even asked was cos I don't want anything anyone say to be new to me.. But you got to understand, when everyone is looking at your girlfriend as a wh.ore.and new things keeps turning up as d day goes by.
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by BluePearls(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Konga grin
Reminds me of my ex... choi, boys don see something grin. Dude save yourself the heartache and flee. I once thought my ex would change too, she did for a while though, but it's just who she is.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by ivyy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
What's your real issue here
What people say or how it is between you two
Is there any correlation between what you've heard and who she really is
You should at least know if your girlfriend is shady cause obviously you'd see signs. Go with your guts, head n heart.
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Ok, so I actually took time to read this even though you decided to ignore the use of paragraphs.

The part of your story am trying to understand is the part where you said, she has not allowed you have sex with her.

Well I honestly don't see how she would be promiscuous like you pointed out from the rumours you have been hearing and would deny you sex also.

I think you are not really in love with this lady, cos every point you have made so far including your initial break up wasn't based on the fact that she did something wrong or cheated on you, but rather based on RUMOURS.

You are the one with the problem and not your gf.

#MyOpinion
I really appreciate ur contribution. Sorry about the absence of paragraphs, I was typing so fast.
My early break up with her wasn't just based on "rumours". Had to do with her not taking the relationship serious and all and before we came back together, we both promised mistake we made wouldn't repeat itself and it been a nice one for dis 2months.
But you got to understand my predicament. People telling me this stuffs has got absolutely nothing to gain from it, they are just looking out for me.. Am cool with whatever she has done, so I thought. But things I keep hearing, omg!! Dey are just scary
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluePearls:
Konga grin
Reminds me of my ex... choi, boys don see something grin. Dude save yourself the heartache and flee. I once thought my ex would change too, she did for a while though, but it's just who she is.
hmmm,tanks, for ur time
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why are you listening to what ppl are saying .. No one in that relationship with u .. I understand it can get frustrating sometimes but hunni .. Ur a man if you love her n she not done nothing wrong to hell with them .. Do not break up with her just cuz of here say ppl also got an opinion on other dont mean its valid.. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyy:
What's your real issue here
What people say or how it is between you two
Is there any correlation between what you've heard and who she really is
You should at least know if your girlfriend is shady cause obviously you'd see signs. Go with your guts, head n heart.
to sincere I don't know, she been quite ok, except she is a master of pretence, which some ladies are known for.. She just might have master the art of pretence to make believe she is sweet and innocent, cos really have got plans for her
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by vjsmiles: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=14pt] then we should help you to tell to get rid of her undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2033194/single-living-married-part-2

https://www.nairaland.com/2033194/single-living-married-part-2
this should help you angry

[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by kinglekan: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrjojo:
I really appreciate ur contribution. Sorry about the absence of paragraphs, I was typing so fast.
My early break up with her wasn't just based on "rumours". Had to do with her not taking the relationship serious and all and before we came back together, we both promised mistake we made wouldn't repeat itself and it been a nice one for dis 2months.
But you got to understand my predicament. People telling me this stuffs has got absolutely nothing to gain from it, they are just looking out for me.. Am cool with whatever she has done, so I thought. But things I keep hearing, omg!! Dey are just scary

Hmmm!!

Now I get where you are coming from. But still I would say whether or not they have something to gain from it or not, its just purely hearsay you are hanging on.

Subtract everything you have heard so far. Is there still a problem? I guess not.

People could be funny at times. They say things that are just based on assumptions and no real proof. I bet if u probe any of your informants very well all they would tell you is, "Na everybody knw naa" or " na wetin I hear"

Everything still comes back to hearsay.

My advice is this, talk to her about it. Plus most importantly learn to trust her. Yeah that might sound stupid, but if she senses that you trust her a lot, she wouldn't want to lose ur trust.

Trust is valuable!!

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by 2dice(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mehn lemme pack here..
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by prettyjo(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrjojo:
tanks for ur time, Trust me I accepted her past,.Even after she told me she had an.al with a guy.i did, I have my past too, so I don't judge. And that was y I asked about it.and she claimed she told me all.Reason I even asked was cos I don't want anything anyone say to be new to me.. But you got to understand, when everyone is looking at your girlfriend as a wh.ore.and new things keeps turning up as d day goes by.
you should be worried and ashamed only when she still sleeps around.does she love you and do you love her?if yes ,then concentrate on your reship.Those gossips will be tired of gossiping when they see how strong you both are
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaboy greetings
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
Why are you listening to what ppl are saying .. No one in that relationship with u .. I understand it can get frustrating sometimes but hunni .. Ur a man if you love her n she not done nothing wrong to hell with them .. Do not break up with her just cuz of here say ppl also got an opinion on other dont mean its valid.. wink
Thanks Sis, Trust me on a normal day, I wouldn't care nor bulge about what people say, but this is getting too much now and it coming from people and places i don't expect and don't have any business with me
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
ur last sentence is unbelievable, she wouldnt let u F even wit all d past she told u and all d rumours? one chance broda
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettyjo:
you should be worried and ashamed only when she still sleeps around.does she love you and do you love her?if yes ,then concentrate on your reship.Those gossips will be tired of gossiping when they see how strong you both are
Thanks u so much, Yeah, I love her so much and I believe she does too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:
ur last sentence is unbelievable, she wouldnt let u F even wit all d past she told u and all d rumors? one chance broda
Am serious o bros, Am no that keen on s.ex though but am really going to be shattered if i find out all the rumors are fact, (she getting from various source), but how do I find out?
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm.. It z well..
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Menace2Society(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Drop that slu.t ASAP undecided Listen to this strange ladies here at your own peril cry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lmao!!!

Its your choice Anyway...... Even though she's a LovePeddler, she still Loves you
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrjojo:
Am serious o bros, Am no that keen on s.ex though but am really going to be shattered if i find out all the rumors are fact, (she getting from various source), but how do I find out?
maybe she has changed, if u can cope wit dat ugly past of hers, cool. bt if u feel she still sleeps around, den turn detective, set her up wit one of those guys claiming to av entered d place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) / I Love Iammissmarvel But... / 10 Things Women Wished Their Men Would Stop Doing To Their B*obs - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.