Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? (7693 Views)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sammy107d(m): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2009
Attach a vacuum or whatever suction device to your boobs in church for all I care; just don't chew loudly.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by kritikul(f): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2009
It just baffles me why somthing that should have been meant for the hubbys eyes alone should be used for public entertainment. som women even when at home still breastfeed their babies in front of their visitors, male/female. what stops them from enterng their rooms to do that? Its just embarrassing.At Least nursing mothers can afford to use formula for just the time they re in public. anyway, some ladies once they are married they are no longer ashamed of exposing their bodies, or what do you think when a woman parades the whole house bare-breasted?

@topic
when people make that dirty sound from their throat while trying to get the sputum out of there, then spit it right in front of you, i feel like throwing up.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by SeanT21(f): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2009
BreastFeed your baby at home and bottle feed him in public. wink

kritikul:

It just baffles me why somthing that should have been meant for the hubbys eyes alone should be used for public entertainment. som women even when at home still breastfeed their babies in front of their visitors, male/female. what stops them from enterng their rooms to do that? Its just embarrassing.At Least nursing mothers can afford to use formula for just the time they re in public. anyway, some ladies once they are married they are no longer ashamed of exposing their bodies, or what do you think when a woman parades the whole house bare-breasted?

@topic
when people make that dirty sound from their throat while trying to get the sputum out of there, then spit it right in front of you, i feel like throwing up.

Exactly,No one is trying to see your breast.Keep the breastfeeding 4 home and bottlefeed in public.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by otukpo(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2009
Firstly, Breastfeeding in public is not lack of simple hygiene and it dosent disgust me to see mothers breastfeed their babies in public.

Whether disgusted or not at the sight of breasfeeding in public, u are expected to look the other side, not staring at what is not meant for you.

i dont believe any woman just like exposing her breasts in public. But there are some situations when u cant avoid it. The nursing bra is also there to help u cover the thing.

This formula of a thing some pple are talking about isnt better than the breast milk. If u are doing exclusive breastfeeding, would u rather give ur baby formula in public just because some pple might see ur breast?

For those that say they cant do it, wait until u become a mother,then u'll know whether u'll prefer to see ur child cry of hunger while withholding her food that God has given u freely.

Mothers, pls dont be ashamed to breastfeed your children whether for fear of sagging or anything. some women's breast dont sag even after breasfeeding.

Breast milk remains the best food for babies.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by afiamanu(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2009
I must agree with otukpo! but one thing i hate is smeeliing baddly lol, has anybody watched this guy before Tolu a.k.a TBoyy

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVaYteDWMM

lolo but anyways it fits in exactly with the topic!lolol
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by ladej(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2009
the worst thing ever is if u ever get to kiss a woman with poor mouth hygiene, ewwwwwww
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by cvibe: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2009
A woman who farts in public.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by afiamanu(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2009
cvibe:

A woman who farts in public.

hahaha i dont think we have to limit this to just women!!
ANYONE who farts in public is dishusting, like damnn i know we're all humann and its a part of life but damnn keep it out of the public
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by mafolayomi(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2009
as for me, na both i.e breast milk and formula, breast milk while @ home and formula in public. shikena, and d breastfeed self go stop finally after 3 months. abi i know try?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Omolola1(f): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2009
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

one can't avoid farting in public, it just comes like that and you dont even know when it comes. Even if one tries holding it back, it comes out anyway.

@ topic

i hate it when people esp ladies put their hands inside their nose to bring out those m********** either in private or public.
Its disgusting! undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by afiamanu(f): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2009
LMAO, wow i dont understand why it should bother you if they do it in private, its not like you're seeing anything? You wouldnt even know if a girl just picked her nose or watever if she did it in private
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by mayrho(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2009
[b]hmmm, a lots of things o

1) i dnt like women who go to public restrooms and drop their bags on the floor to do #2 or to pee, i just found that to be very disgusting to me, cox many things goes on that dirty floor, i rather carry my bag on my head and do my thing than drop it on that germ filled floor. that's just me oo

2) very often i see women who will come in the PRS and dnt wash their hands afterwards, very disgusting, they will just come out from the RM and walkout, sometimes i feel like drawing them back and tell them to fucking wash their hands, but too bad for me i cant do that. how sad

3) during mass in my church they have the time for the hand shaking, which i usually dont do, cause some people will dig their nose with their hands in front of you, ewww, gross while others will starch their yansh or other places and will not go to the RR to watch their hands, however during the hand shaking they will turn to you, to shake your hands with their germ filled hands ewww. very disgusting.[/b]

there are some tribes in naija dt actually join you in your meal no mata wt dy were doing b4 coming over comin from toilet, working with engine oil the list is endless he just digs in and join you
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by busygirl(f): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2009
I hate people spitting in public e.g on the floor. It disgust me. It is so common especially in england. I can't stand people who wouldn't clean their nose as well.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2009
In Nigeria
Naked mad people on the streets
Ladies flushing their used sanitary pads down the toilet.
Disgusting public toilets.

Those of u saying breast feeding in public is disgusting ain't serious.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by kemisuga(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
(1) I dont like to see people spitting from a moving vehicle and blowing mucor from their noise.
(2) Females soaking their panties for days, before washing.
(3) Bushy armpit and pubic.
(4) Bad body and mouth odour.
(5) Too much make-ups.
(6) Nose picking.
(7) Not bathing before sleep after a hectic day.
(cool Coughing without covering mouth.
(9) Using cooking utensils, plates, cutleries etc without washing/rinsing.
(10) Eating fruits without washing/rinsing.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by kemisuga(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
blowing mucor from their noise nose
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by spikedcylinder: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
Breast feeding in public is gross!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by kemisuga(f): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
What about those that sag, dont you think dirt can enter their anus grin grin grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by emmydee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
being neat is an asset. both men and women should maintain minimum standards of it. I hate to c ladies with unshaved armpits, unkept hair, nails, oversize shoes, exposed panties, smelly bodies, etc. men 2, get ur bodies thoroughly washed, polish ur shoes, wear clean wears always, brush ur teeth, shave armpits, get nice boxers, dress smart.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sapphic: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Breast feeding in public is gross!!!! undecided undecided

I agree with all those who say this. In as much as I like seeing breasts, this is one instance I can do without. For some unfathomable reason, I feel embarrassed whenever I see someone whip out her breast in public (and this happened in Nigeria as well).

But the feeling of disgust at breastfeeding in public does not fall under this thread as it is not actually a hygiene issue.

@ Topic,

I hate people hawking phlegm and spitting in public. I hate people picking their nose in public (and some go ahead to eat the crap from their nose. . . Eeeewwwww. How disgusting is that?). I can't stand it when I go to people's homes and their toilets are awful or stink. Or when people use the loo for a number 2 and leave skid marks behind. . .Eeeewwww. There are loads of things that disgust me.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by spikedcylinder: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sapphic:

I agree with all those who say this. In as much as I like seeing breasts, this is one instance I can do without. For some unfathomable reason, I feel embarrassed whenever I see someone whip out her breast in public (and this happened in Nigeria as well).

But the feeling of disgust at breastfeeding in public does not fall under this thread as it is not actually a hygiene issue.

grin grin grin

@ topic,

I hate it when people wear low rise jeans and the sweat between their Y is all up in my face. Girls/guys that keep bushy pits. . . . Ewww!!!! undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
European toilets in general are terrible Sapphic. The only reason Im dreading my upcoming visit to France. Apparently from what I hear the "disgusting-ness" of French toilets is legendary.

Gonna have to shell out alot for a hotel that knows most Americans treat their bathrooms like sanctuaries.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by amaikama(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
Please, if a babe is hungry kindly get him or her a gala and yohgut grin pending when they got home for the mother to breast feed the babe.

Thank you, now this thread is closed. angry
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
It just baffles me why somthing that should have been meant for the hubbys eyes alone should be used for public entertainment

Some of you are in dire need of therapy.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by SeanT21(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

Dont worry,Karma will be the first in line for our first session at 3 PM. wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sapphic: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

European toilets in general are terrible Sapphic. The only reason Im dreading my upcoming visit to France. Apparently from what I hear[b] the "disgusting-ness" of French toilets is legendary[/b].

Gonna have to shell out alot for a hotel that knows most Americans treat their bathrooms like sanctuaries.

I do not know who has been feeding you these tales or what circles they move in, but those two statements are so not true. Paris is my favourite city ever and I have been in toilets in so many parts of the city and except in one awful restaurant that my ex and I went to, everywhere had good loos (there are many dated facilities, but they were clean). If you are looking for a decent hotel, try Hotel de Fleurie. It is smack bang in a central location and would take you roughly 5-7mins to walk to the Pantheon as well as Jardin du Luxembourg. You can also walk to Musee D'Orsay and the Louvre in 10-15mins. Obviously, there are better hotels in Paris, but locationwise, this is good and the staff are nice and the facilities are good too (Okay, the rooms can do with being a little bigger, but it is a nice hotel). I have not been there in a while (I have stupidly presumed that Paris is the part of France you are headed to. And no, I have no investment whatsoever in the hotel, nor do I get anything for recommending it to people). If that aint good enough, pull out the big bucks and head to one of the five-star hotels. . . LOL.

As far as I am concerned, the main advantage your US bathrooms have on most European (well British and French) ones is the large size. I however cannot stand the fact that your toilet bowls half fill with water. It looks ludicrous. I often wonder if guys with long cocks don't have them trailing in the water. undecided Oh and don't even get me started on the gaps in the doors in public toilets (offices, some restaurants, airports etc.). You can see people outside washing their hands and they equally can see you too. The English would be outraged if they installed such cubicles and doors here. Oh, and FYI, German toilets are all round the CLEANEST I have seen in all my travels (and they are in Europe).

KarmaMod:

I know I am in dire need of theraphy. . . I am still traumatised by the Nigerian (I heard her speaking Yoruba one day) girl I see now and again on the bus from work who it almost always seems waits to settle herself on the bus just to bring out a Mammoth breast to suckle her baby. I cannot get used to it and have taken to seating at the back of the bus in a bid to avoid going blind. undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
I do not know who has been feeding you these tales or what circles they move in, but those two statements are so not true

I work with a French company Sapphic. They told me all this o.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
I know I am in dire need of theraphy. . . I am still traumatised by the Nigerian (I heard her speaking Yoruba one day) girl I see now and again on the bus from work who it almost always seems waits to settle herself on the bus just to bring out a Mammoth breast to suckle her baby. I cannot get used to it and have taken to seating at the back of the bus in a bid to avoid going blind

Oniranu. When you dont have self control not to look n ko tongue jealously lo mu cos it's going into the baby;s mouth instead grin\

But really it's not even your comment I was referring, re-read what the person wrote. "something meant for husband's eyes instead of entertainment". If it's only for "husband's eyes,. why even feed the baby sef. Dont even feed it. make sure to keep it all for said hubby. Some people are demented.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
From my experience, the worst offending place when it comes to bad hygiene is the girls' school toilets, such an irony  lipsrsealed
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by SeanT21(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

From my experience, the worst offending place when it comes to bad hygiene is the girls' school toilets, such an irony lipsrsealed

Ooh Please don't make me start.~~I remember that bathroom at my school in Liberia~~WOO,That was the most disgusting place on earth.~~Shit on the toliets seats,walls and grounds,toliets unflushed,pee on the ground,no tissues,smells like shit,boys and girls share the same bathroom,etc.SAD INDEED!! cry
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by maxell(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
SeanT21:

Ooh Please don't make me start.~~I remember that bathroom at my school in Liberia~~WOO,That was the most disgusting place on earth.~~Shit on the toliets seats,walls and grounds,toliets unflushed,pee on the ground,no tissues,smells like shit,boys and girls share the same bathroom,etc.SAD INDEED!! cry

It's not just the school's bathroom; it's Liberia in general.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2009
SeanT21:

Hehehehe, considering the fact that when you think of 'girls', what usually comes to mind are roses, perfume and all the jazz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#UPDATED#Amazing World Best Childrens Room Designs #simplybreathtaking / Help Me Get Over My Sister's Death / One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.