Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? (7695 Views)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by skyone(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
during a church service a lady in her 20s passed the wind loudly and giggled at thesame time, how disgusting was that.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

@tope
Do you think everybody can afford pump milk?
And what if one is not handy?
Sometimes, we should always think about the situation of others not in our position.

Any responsible nursing mother shud never leave her house unprepared. she shud have pumped the milk b4 leaving the house and prepared the formula 2. breast pumps are not that expensive, they are just like £23.00. wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

When the baby is hungry, does s/he only have to breastfeeded only?? cant s/he take a formula until we get home undecided cheesy
its just plain disgusting for any young lady to be bring out her titz in the public. its so RAZZZZZZZZZZZ undecided

u know some folks only have their breast and cant afford some fancy formula cool
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

so becos they fed from their moms body they need to hide, so that some adults cant be offended. for goodness sake these are hungry kids, anyone who doesnt like BREAST or SEEING A BABY Milk IT  can always face front.
Or. . . . . the mother can kindly remove herself from the area and go a place where both parties are happy. The child is getting fed, and no one is disgusted.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

Any responsible nursing mother shud never leave her house unprepared. she shud have pumped the milk b4 leaving the house and prepared the formula 2. breast pumps are not that expensive, they are just like £23.00. wink

23 pounds = N4893

5 yrs ago that was my entire months salary at my first real job.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

u know some folks only have their breast and cant afford some fancy formula cool

in this 21th century shocked shocked
then i guess they shudnt have had a baby undecided

davidylan:

23 pounds = N4893

5 yrs ago that was my entire months salary at my first real job.

lolz. . . grin grin
well,u were smart not to impregnant a girl then else na public breastfeeding una go dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
Okay maybe in Nigeria getting a pump is expensive but here in the States. . . . . . there is no excuse. If you can spend hundreds of dollars on pointless toys most infants only chew on and not even play with, you can buy a pump.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Or. . . . . the mother can kindly remove herself from the area and go a place where both parties are happy. The child is getting fed, and no one is disgusted.

if only babies can sense that their moms at a park or other public events where there is no privacy, so they would keep quiet till mom gets home or in the car if she happens to have one and then they will eat.

honestly i see nothing wrong with it, i mean not that the baby will be moaning during the breastfeeding, then one will say it is disturbing them or something else.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

in this 21th century shocked shocked
then i guess they shudnt have had a baby
undecided

lolz. . . grin grin
well,u were smart not to impregnant a girl then else na public breastfeeding una go dey do grin

yea, some folks are really that poor, and some dnt just want to do formula cox breastmilk is always the best wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

What I think is. . . . . if I was the type to breastfeed, I wouldn't even be in a public place i.e. a park. I understand a doctor's office cause well you are forced to go but other than that . . . . . I won't be going to places I KNOW numerous people are around. I remember when I was younger and we had an Awards Ceremony, here comes this women in the FRONT ROW breastfeeding her child underneath a blanket. I'm like, "Can't you walk yourself to your car and do this?" Like seriously. . . .
Onyinye, sometimes I question your age. Offense intended, dear.
Do you know that for ABOUT 8 MONTHS, SOME BABIES STILL NEED BREAST MILK?
Are you going to stay in your house for 8 months?
While your hubby is at work, who will do grocery shopping? Housekeeping shopping? and personal items shoping.

Your post is embarassing, plz, just cease it.

@post
If you're going to wear open toes shoe, do something about ur dry heels/ toes

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

yea, some folks are really that poor, and some dnt just want to do formula cox breastmilk is always the best wink

Yea . . . some kids prefers fomula to breast as well wink

@topic
Unkempt beads

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ heatfusion

dnt mind all this fancy ladies tope2000 and co, they will do formula instead of breastfeeding their babies in public something that is very natural and beautiful cool

tope2000:

Yea . . . some kids prefers fomula to breast as well wink

@topic
Unkempt beads

tope2000, breastmilk is always better, formula is for working class ladies who doesnt want their boobs to sag cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Onyinye, sometimes I question your age. Offense intended, dear.
Do you know that till ABOUT  MONTHS, SOME BABIES STILL NEED BREAST MILK?
Are you going to stay in your house for 8 months?
While your hubby is at work, who will do grocery shopping? Housekeeping shopping? and personal items shoping.
What I'm saying is, why can't she make formula or pump her breast milk at home and carry it in a bottle?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ heatfusion

dnt mind all this fancy ladies tope2000 and co, they will do formula instead of breastfeeding their babies in public something that is very natural and beautfiul cool
It's not being fancy, there's nothng fancy about leaving your baby to cry for food in public.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

lolz. . . grin grin

no be una fault . . . u've been spoonfed by daddy forever. grin
why wont you be talking about breast pumps and fancy baby food?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope how can a child decide he'she doesnt like milk?
the palate adjusts to what its more familiar with
u feed a child formular for 3 consecutive months n then introduce milk
do u think the child will take favourably to it?

i dont fnd it disgusting
i however used to feel embarrassed as a kid now thanks to feeding bras
no need to have breasts on display

moreso y'all know that breast feeding has been proven to facilitate closeness and grow love between mother n child
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ TOPIC

Cant stand when peeps chew wid their mouth open shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cant stand when peeps smack their gums

Cant stand mouth odor aka halitosis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cant stand dirty finger nails shocked shocked

Cant stand ashy knees and elbows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . . .phewww. . .BRB tongue
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2009
davidylan:

no be una fault . . . u've been spoonfed by daddy forever.  grin

exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

What I'm saying is, why can't she make formula or pump her breast milk at home and carry it in a bottle?
Do you know how expensive baby formulas are? With the economic crunch, do you think everybody can afford it?
Do you carry microwaves around to warm baby foods?
If you warm them before you leave, do you know that there is a time limit for those food before it gets spoilt/stale?
Do you know anything about babies? How to care for thm?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ TOPIC

Cant stand when peeps chew wid their mouth open shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cant stand when peeps smack their gums

Cant stand mouth odor aka halitosis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cant stand dirty finger nails shocked shocked

Cant stand ashy knees and elbows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . . .phewww. . .BRB tongue

how is that possible shocked shocked shocked  saliva must raining down cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
Okay whatever Sissy na Ruby. . . . . . una can breatfeed in public being it is your Gawd given right to.

No need to personally offend me because I don't necessarily agree with your view.  It is just how I am, and think it should be. I just think buying formula or using the pump is more conservative than openly breastfeeding your child.

bluespice:

moreso y'all know that breast feeding has been proven to facilitate closeness and grow love between mother n child
Okay sure.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

for some it is a gift.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Do you know how expensive baby formulas are? With the economic crunch, do you think everybody can afford it?
If you warm them before you leave, do you know that there is a time limit for those food before it gets spoilt/stale?

i triple that wink wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
davidylan:

no be una fault . . . u've been spoonfed by daddy forever. grin

Rofl . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin
So u dnt mind ur wife breastfeeding ur child infront of ur friends??
~Sissy~:

@ heatfusion

dnt mind all this fancy ladies tope2000 and co, they will do formula instead of breastfeeding their babies in public something that is very natural and beautiful cool

tope2000, breastmilk is always better, formula is for working class ladies who doesnt want their boobs to sag cheesy cheesy

You just kinda hit the nail on the head grin grin grin
but i will still breastfeed tho but i will def do both formula n breastfeeding wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

i dont fnd it disgusting
i however used to feel embarrassed as a kid now thanks to feeding bras
no need to have breasts on display

abeg, tell them jare.
Oti sh'orire, omo dada grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

1) Unless you are buying some crazy extra vitamin inserted formula. . . . . here in Texas, formula is not that expensive.
2) Nope
3) Haven't you heard of carriers that keep your food warm??
4) Yeah I think I know quite a bit about babies. And how to care for them.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Okay whatever Sissy na Ruby. . . . . . una can breatfeed in public being it is your Gawd given right to.

No need to personally offend me because I don't necessarily agree with your view.  It is just how I am, and think it should be. I just think buying formula or using the pump is more conservative than openly breastfeeding your child.

Okay sure.
I know that's how you are, sweetie.
Just telling you before you go around with that mentality cheesy
Omo, this dreamy views you have about children are as real as pink ponies.
Babies are the dirtiest, the smelliest. . . .so dnt go around thinking that way o.
Dnt feed your baby when she needs to be fed, and she will embarass you by crying and howling in public.
I'd rather be viewed as a "gross" mother than a mother who refuse to feed her baby grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin
So u dnt mind ur wife breastfeeding ur child infront of ur friends??
You just kinda hit the nail on the head grin grin grin
but i will still breastfeed tho but i will def do both formula n breastfeeding wink

no oo, me i no go do formula anything, as long as i have my two breasts, peeps who are offended can always hit their heads on the wall cool cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Babies are the dirtiest, the smelliest. . . .so dnt go around thinking that way o.
Dnt feed your baby when she needs to be fed, and she will embarass you by crying and howling in public.
I'd rather be viewed as a "gross" mother than a mother who refuse to feed her baby grin

gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

Well i have a nephew who didnt liked being breastfeed when he was baby, he completely stopped when he was just 3mnts
he liked the formula better, so kids are different. undecided
u will surprised that those lil babies knows what they want.

I agree and i am not saying i wont breastfeed
i just cant do it in public undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Never said I would deny my child food. I just have a more conservative way of going about it. Next thing you know, mothers are going to start changing their babies' diaper in public. Stating that it is "natural" for a child to do this. Yada, yada, yada. . . . . . .

I just feel that I would not feel comfortable openly breastfeeding my child. I'll be so in a sense ashamed that you know my child might not be fed properly. But if I'm in an area where I'm comfortable, then both my child and me will and can benefit.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

Ma exact sentiments, and u'll be surprised too. . .like seriously

they eating and 'spraying' at the same time, like close ur mouth already!!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#UPDATED#Amazing World Best Childrens Room Designs #simplybreathtaking / Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married / Help Me Get Over My Sister's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.