Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Avoid Being Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Being Raped (3576 Views)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Men Risk Their Lives To Avoid Being Caught Cheating.(Photo) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Many innocent young and promising ladies had been raped on account of mischiefs and breach of trust that they have on the rapists. It was reported that the large amount of girls raped are underaged and were raped by trusted guidance.

Rape is illegal process and action performed by a person or group of persons which led to having canal knowledge of a woman/lady or girls against her wishes, awareness or acceptance.

Below are measures that young ladies should put in place to protect themselves from being raped

1. Treat a Man Like a Man: if you have guy around you as a friend, neighbour, uncle, nephew..don't ever forget that they are males joysticks are between their legs so, beware.

2. Change of Dressing: Don't dress in a room where only you and a guy are. No matter what, or whom the person is, try as mush as possible to make sure he lives before you change your dress or dress in mum's room.m

3. Dress Modestly: put on beautiful and neat wears but the ones that cover your body very well. Skirt that covers your kneels, top that free your body to your ankles, the attresses you see wearing spagetti don't forget many of them always have security around them.

4. Visitation of A female Friend: If you are visiting a female friend who has brother(s) don't go alone go with your younger sibling and make sure he/she does not Leave your side.

5 All Night Party: don't go all night party with friends, if these guys bring out their goons in the mid of the night there won't be a place to run to.

6. Avoid Sillence place or Road: it does not matter how long the other side is, it is better to pass through that place than a silence place. Silence places always or roads always occupy people with bad intentions.

7. Avoid Walking in Darkness: No matter what happens avoid to walk in darkness, make sure if the situations warrant it calls s trusted famy who can pick you up from where you are.

8. Night Dress: when sleeping in the night make sure you wear tight and a small top at least. Especially if you are a type that sleeps openly.

9. Male Friends: don't be caught up in a room with male friends. If your female girls are going out of the room make sure you are not left behind.

10. Your Gadgets: make sure your phone or related gadgets are always with you and program some special dialing features on it like One key is your dad's number.

11. Incoming Visitor: if unexpected visitor is visiting your home, don't open the gate let him say whatever he wants before you open it. No matter who the person is don't open until you are very sure of the person .

12. Friend Visitation: don't allow a male friend to visit you when your parents other members of the family are not at home.

Part 2 coming soon
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by saxwizard(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
issokay
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by jobyyjob: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well, in South Africa, just don't be a girl or you'll get raped.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Okkay iyaff heard u
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
jobyyjob:
ha ha ha funny.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Baddestguyp(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op what about we the guys. how do we avoid being raped sad
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
hmmm OK. We will talk about that also.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
dnt break her heart...
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
hmmm OK. We will talk about that also.
I'm waiting
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt break her heart...
grin not my fault if I do
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
A rapist will always find a way to rape no matter how women try to avoid it.

Saying women should avoid doing some certain things to avoid rape doesn't make sense in my opinion. Women should be free to live their lives freely and whichever way they want. These sickos don't rape because of actions or inactions of women. Psychos they are and they need psychological help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I'm waiting
not now but we will talk about it sure.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
grin not my fault if I do
den prepare to be raped..
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Saying women should avoid doing some certain things to avoid rape doesn't make sense in my opinion. Women should be free to live their lives freely and whichever way they want. These sickos don't rape because of actions or inactions of women. Psychos they are and they need psychological help.
likewise the thief that wants to steal in your house will find his way. Does that mean we should not bother to lock our doors?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
likewise the thief that want to steal in your house with find his way. Does that mean we should not bother to lock our doors?

Same thing. Like rapists thieves are idiotss but rapists are bigger idiotss because they cause emotional, trust and psychological damage whereas thieves often are after material things and causes material damage.

And one shouldn't have to live their lives afraid or scared when thieves might struck. As for the locking doors, any thief that strike and couldn't gain access because doors were locked is not a serious thief. When they want to strike, locking of doors can't stop them. Likewise when a rapists is on a prowl.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
jobyyjob:

Really?
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Spot on my chairman
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Really?
Me self shock oo
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Spot on my chairman

Respect boss.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Stupid tips making men look like beasts and animals that should not be associated with op fvck u
Rape is not An involuntary action so don't make it look like as long as u ar a man u ar a potential rapist
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Me self shock oo

Im telling u my brother ... Only NL u hear these news
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=32802561]

Same thing. Like rapists thieves are idiotss but rapists are bigger idiotss because they cause emotional, trust and psychological damage whereas thieves often are after material things.

And one shouldn't have to live their lives afraid or scared when thieves might struck. As for the locking doors, any thief that strike and couldn't gain access because doors were locked is not a serious thief. When they want to strike, locking of doors can't stop them. Likewise when a rapists is on prowl.
[/quoteYour concept doesnot follow principle of security. securing yourself does not mean you are afaid. It only mesns you make provision for unexpected circumstances. An advanced measure reduces the chance of being raped rathar than unprepared measures.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Omo nah u b my new coach ur sense is too much ...
exactly what i thought like really.. Des guys never jam rapist .. All thos things mentioned wont stop them .. Its irrelevant only God watches over us cuz rape can b a random unproved attack .
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:
Stupid tips making men look like beasts and animals that should not be associated with op fvck u
Rape is not An involuntary action so don't make it look like as long as u ar a man u ar a potential rapist
of cause since I have joystick that works like yours. Anyone that feeds on other human beings weakness can be called a beast do if you say you a beast that is exactly what you are. But why did you call this thread stupid? It disclosed the beast inside you? Oh am sorry brother just want to help someone from beast you.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

I think south Africa have high rape cases and india
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I think south Africa have high rape cases and india

Wow well i dont really know much about those countries ...
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

It's true to certain extent. Rape is very common in south Africa... The figures of rape incidence is alarmingly high compared to other countries of the world. You go out there and come back safe everyday with your *thang* the way it was before you left the house is a miracle especially if you live in the ghetto, slum and housing areas
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
PaulCI:

It's true to certain extent. Rape is very common in south Africa... The figures of rape incidence is alarmingly high compared to other countries of the world. You go out there and come back safe everyday with your *thang* the way it was before you left the house is a miracle especially if you live in the ghetto, slum and housing areas

Wow must b a scary place to live
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Wow well i dont really know much about those countries ...
I read little about them
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I read little about them
oh ok mayb i do some reading later
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Wow must b a scary place to live
Would be safer if the girl kept a pepper spray or pen knife in her purse. Once he pulls it out...you spray his out and cut a chunk off the anaconda

In other news...wait o Lala, are you one of the mods? Cos if you are...chai!! Im new here but wetin mods don do me, my mouth no fit talk am.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
PaulCI:

Would be safer if the girl kept a pepper spray or pen knife in her purse. Once he pulls it out...you spray his out and cut a chunk off the anaconda

Lol wonder y they havent started using that ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / I Love Iammissmarvel But... / See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.