Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

When A Man Loves A Woman... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Loves A Woman... (1356 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Its been an age long thing...the phenomenon called LOVE or let's put it this way the most powerful force in the whole universe called LOVE..

My question is can love really make the strongest of men or women do stupid and silly things?

So I was at a bar tonight, we boyz were just having our round table conversations, drinks, laughs and before we knew it..We started talking about our love lives..it was so educative and full of reflections.

First of, some guy says he loves his lady but never let's her predict his behaviors or attitudes...So as to keep up the spark in his relationship.

Another guy was like, Broda me deh show my woman love..I deh spend, I deh satisfy am for bed, I deh do am like my only tolotolo... Lmao! We all laughed real hard...but that's his own way of handling things in his relationship though.

Apparently, the one that got us perplexed was this play boy friend of mine....Damn, this guy has all it takes to make a Lady's world rock, he's got swag, the carriage, and he that type of guy most guys wanna be like... We call him Nutty Don Louis.

He was like women, my guy women are very crazy creatures oh.. If a guy let's a woman too much access into his world she will Do and undo, they are emotional thinkers, myopic negotiators and very fixed on dishing out karma if they have to.

So the best bet is too just be very operative in how you handle a lady and your relationship... Set a standard and never ever surpass that standard you have set for yourself and your woman...

Let me explain he said, now, if you met a lady when you had nothing, and gradually things started picking up don't over spoil your woman with kindness, gifts and goodies make sure there are speed brakers when doing so much nice things becos God forbid things are not rosy no more...she will get unsatisfied somehow and will be looking for alternatives....most women are guilty of this but not all...True or false?

He further explained, you should know what makes your woman extremely happy, what her fantasies are? what makes her feel like the only girl in the world and tap into that with caution and precision..In doing this you will always be her favorite guy of all time and not just someone she loves or is in love with, which ofcourse are two different things..

Lol, I don't want to bug you all out with too many words.....But seriously lets talk and discuss.

Guys, how uniquely different do you handle your women....And ladies would you say Nigerian men these days are making you all feel really special and like the only girl in their worlds.

Insults are allowed and expected... Na Our Way for this community... grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by pTomz(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2015
D guy knw say him must receiv bashin..

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by pTomz(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
am already smelling it frm afar undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:

I know say u go talk...Yeye guy! Lol!... How far na bros?
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

I know say u go talk...Yeye guy! Lol!... How far na bros?
lol I pin .. But why u go love babe na

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by VaselineCrew: 12:12am On Apr 17, 2015
my first comment

op love is beautiful and even most beautiful when ur lover are loving you back

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I pin .. But why u go love babe na

Na general discussion.... You know as e deh Go..

A man must love and a woman must be loved in return...but, how properly do we even say or show this LoVE?
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
VaselineCrew:
my first comment

op love is beautiful and even most beautiful when ur lover are loving you back

Well said....so how will u rate being loved back or show love?
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by VaselineCrew: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Well said....so how will u rate being loved back or show love?

A lover that loved you is rating 100%

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by jascon1(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear with sincere gratitude to the information contained in this post, I humble n clearly state that my true intention of accepting to invest my time on this topic is simply to read the silly comments n laff. Therefore with even deeper gratitude I gently wish to withdraw the statement I made above cos everything u r reading from me is total .....hsibbur
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
jascon1:
My dear with sincere gratitude to the information contained in this post, I humble n clearly state that my true intention of accepting to invest my time on this topic is simply to read the silly comments n laff. Therefore with even deeper gratitude I gently wish to withdraw the statement I made above cos everything u r reading from me is total .....hsibbur

I wish to say and concur that you are suffering from #prosoprognosis grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by jascon1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

I wish to say and concur that you are suffering from #prosoprognosis grin
your insult has been read. Note taken and we, the general naiaralanders 've seen the best u got to offer. On this note, go away!!!
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by XavierBlue(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mtcheww! Another useless thread, op why you love woman na?

XavierBlue
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
All these on top pussay??
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
jascon1:
your insult has been read. Note taken and we, the general naiaralanders 've seen the best u got to offer. On this note, go away!!!

undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Life / What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? / 9 Reason Couple Should Have More Sex A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.