Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? (1349 Views)

Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by delectablegyal(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
I was reading a thread where a lady sent an unclad picture to a guy and now the picture has gone viral on the internet. When asked what led her into doing such immoral stuff, she said it was when she was younger and naïve.
It applies to everybody, at a point in time u must have indulged in some immoral activities bt when you look back now, u will say to yourself "I shouldn't have done it"

Kindly share with nairalanders. We all learn everyday, someone can learn from your own mistake.

The thread is urs, share, let everyone learn and grow.
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by ITSAWRAPP: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thinking grin
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by jonaifame22(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Smoking rolled paper,like I'm smoking cigarette,very choking sha!
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by DesChyko: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well' immoral and innocent are no bedmates, that's why the immoral things aren't done in public.
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by jamex93(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahahaha

steal 50kobo and meat

I know many of us did dis
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by Mhizkel(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
None!
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by henry255: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Peeped my late elder sister through the key hole having s*x with her bf @ 6yrs old
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by santos876(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
henry255:
Peeped my late elder sister through the key hole having s*x with her bf @ 6yrs old
na wa ooo.na em b say u go don do pass ur sister b dat na.since u learn am frm small.
Babe ur own critical ooo
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by delectablegyal(f): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
santos876:
na wa ooo.na em b say u go don do pass ur sister b dat na.since u learn am frm small.
Babe ur own critical ooo

Share ur own and stop attacking another person.
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by santos876(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

Share ur own and stop attacking another person.
op na u dey dp?y una dey lik form.put ur pis make we see as u fyn reach
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by delectablegyal(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
santos876:
op na u dey dp?y una dey lik form.put ur pis make we see as u fyn reach

Na fine girl I say make u con see for dis thread? Contribute to the topic and forget about fine girls.
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by Gurgle(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
henry255:

mehn shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by Jayjay0(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stabing that guy with screw driver to death..
Lol.
...Na lie oo
Re: What Are The Immoral Things U Innocently Did While U Were Younger? by henry255: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jayjay0:
Stabing that guy with screw driver to death..

Lol.

...Na lie oo

Mine is true. But I never had e*rection while watching them. All I saw was a long rod piercing my sister while she scream as if she was being punished for sometin she did wrong.
Instead I felt pity for her. She noticed we were peeping, she will lock us in our room and continue her fun but her scream was so loud, I felt like crying.
Despite all that, it didn't affect my growing up only that I was raped by a ghanian when I went to see her younger Broda my play mate during our long vacation. (myfirstsexexperience) it was really fun. It ended when I came back naija to resume school.

(1) (Reply)

My Crush Refused Visiting Me / See The 3 Types Of Virgins. / Bride’s Father Surprises Guests, Drives Her To Church In His Rolls Royce (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.