Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 (599 Views)

Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH" / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by hfinest1(m): 2:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday to my e-bro / e-boss... wullnp... cake coming up soon...

and to ellagold35... hbd babysmiley wullnp... ur cake coming later in the day too....

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by ronald4lif(m): 2:31am On Apr 17, 2015
How una dey take know these people birthday sef

Anyways, happy birthday to the both of them. Have fun guys.
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by Kolade354(m): 2:40am On Apr 17, 2015
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z................
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by Hurklan(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Happy birthday to ellagold35....

And to my legendary boss hfinest1 .. I say a very big thank you.. GGMUB

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by EllaGold35(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
hfinest1:
Happy birthday to my e-bro / e-boss... wullnp... cake coming up soon...
and to ellagold35... hbd babysmiley wullnp... ur cake coming later in the day too....
thank a bunch sweets! Nd to my birthday mate
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
How una dey take know these people birthday sef

Anyways, happy birthday to the both of them. Have fun guys.

Scroll down Nairalands home page or you just check their profile and you will see a picture of a pink cake.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by ronald4lif(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Scroll down Nairalands home page or you just check their profile and you will see a picture of a pink cake.....

Oh I see. So it's a matter of those who filled in their DOB on their profile then. Thanks though.
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by hfinest1(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
EllaGold35:

thank a bunch sweets! Nd to my birthday mate
where av been gaan... do u still have my numba? message me on watsapp... I lost ur numba..
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by EllaGold35(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2015
hfinest1:
where av been gaan... do u still have my numba? message me on watsapp... I lost ur numba..
hmm...tot u forgot bou me na...
Missed ya biq
Re: Happy Birthday To Hurklan And Ellagold35 by hfinest1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
EllaGold35:

hmm...tot u forgot bou me na...
Missed ya biq
I didn't forget you o... abeg message me on whatsapp aiit?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me? / GUYS: Does Being Educated Have Effect On A Relationship? / What's So Special About Lightskinned Girls?.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.