Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (5603 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by pgidex(f): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
HMMM undecided

guy ds you nose wey u take dey smell lies hmmm grin grin
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by SomBaby(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
If this is wat yorubas went to school so they can become, then Awolowo is a big fail.

Everyday turn on the TV, u find jobless yoruba men debating politics. Go online it is even worse.

I try to see their position in life and the political arena they discuss and find them to be nothing but hungry and bitter outsiders.

Sad though, that grown men do nothing but sit around and gossip like women.
What is ur point exactly?...what has the Yorubas got to do with this?...

Cheap propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by mrofficial(m): 3:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Allison-Madueke never thought a day like these would come

Now, she's running helter-skelter.
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:
The guilty are afraid. The expensive lifestyle of her children abroad will soon come to an end

somebody pls give this poverty stricken hungry broke bloke some free meal ticket,o..
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by all4gud(m): 4:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

somebody pls give this poverty stricken hungry broke bloke some free meal ticket,o..

You need to be examined.
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by olalekan225(m): 4:53am On Apr 18, 2015
The story is not completele true but their is an element of truth in it

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by frankezi: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I dnt biliv the story o jare

I don't believe it too but I wish its true. that woman should be dealt with
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by cirmuell(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Vicotex:
ᅫThis is one of those apc lies flying around the internet.
The guy that posted this is pro GEJ/PDP undecided.

I don't beleive this shii anyway going by the source, but if it's true...then GEJ is truly a weakling , I mean why acting now that sh¡t done already hit the fan?. undecided
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by all4gud(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

Who's this brainless lad?
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:

Who's this brainless lad?
hey stupe,am rexxie,diickhead...grin
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:

You need to be examined.
thats after u,hungry broke poverty stricken fella...
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by all4gud(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

thats after u,hungry broke poverty stricken fella...
You are just telling the world what your family is passing through.
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by all4gud(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

hey stupe,am rexxie,diickhead...grin
If you are Rexxie, you need to be examined
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:

If you are Rexxie, you need to be examined

to that i wudda've obliged if only ur anus quits whistling...
grin grin
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:

You are just telling the world what your family is passing through.

well i aint da hagard hungry bony structure screaming ma lungs out over another person's success...u are pained,bitter and very hungry...
I cruise da pacifics n atlantics,i wish ur arsse were around,we gat lotsa food we dispatch to da ever accompanying and playful dolphins...
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
IRO NLA... Big Lie
she you get BBC charger!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. / 2017 Budget Presentation Moved / Free Transportation For Oyo Workers From January —ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.