Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 (1734 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
I have been reading comments in the dailies and even on radio where Senator Bola Tinubu has been described as the national leader of the party. In view of GMB's ascension to power , will he still retain this title when GMB takes over?
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by ladipeacemaker(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
7X! 7X!! 7X!!!

Achieve 7 times more in:

Business

Career

Life

Entry: Free

Register Free: @ www.blueoceanstrategyng.com

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Mogidi: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari is the leader of APC, Tinubu's relevance ended when Buhari won, if Tinubu doesn't like it let him join PDP if they would accept him.
At the moment the leader of APC remains Muhammandu Buhari, Tinubu's newspapers should try telling those up North he leads the APC and watch their reactions.
If you live in the South you'd be mistaken for thinking Tinubu owns APC, travel up north and you'd soon realize APC has its headquarters up North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Olaolufred(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
THE DUO ABOVE SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW PDP WILL RESURRECT FROM DEATH.

APC KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THEIR OWN ISSUES.

TESTIMONY SHOWED THAT FROM A PURPORTED " CALL ME A BASTARD IF THEY SURVIVED ONE YEAR" SYNDROME BY CHUKWUDI ETAL,

THEY DISLODGED THE MONSTER THAT HAD EATEN THE DESTINY OF THIS NATION FOR 16 YEARS.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by benosky(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
All dis ranting and crying is un-neccesary. Election has come nd gone, buhari himself knows dat he will suffer dsame fate as jonathan if he dissapoint d populace. What is ur problem wit d leadership of APC or re u shareholder in d party? Leave dem alone nd let dem solve der problem afterall no one ever tot they would survive talkless of winning an election.

2 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2015
benosky:
All dis ranting and crying is un-neccesary. Election has come nd gone, buhari himself knows dat he will suffer dsame fate as jonathan if he dissapoint d populace. What is ur problem wit d leadership of APC or re u shareholder in d party? Leave dem alone nd let dem solve der problem afterall no one ever tot they would survive talkless of winning an election.
Sharaap did you not critic the PDP?The APC are now in the spotlight and would face same scrutiny as PDP

2 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by themilanway(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
What is your freaking business about the leadership of APC?Are you that jobless or are you seeking for an irrelevant attention?

Go put your house in order and stop poke nosing.

4 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by pendicle: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Chukwudi the brain dead nairaland troll, How far with tambuwal and the speaker seat? They don comot am put your brother ihedioha yet?

The APC have become a crazy nightmare for all dull, crack head TANoids, its like a dream you don't wanna wake up from.

Chai, APC na true Armoured Personal Carrier see as it destroyed chukwudi and rendered him comatose and finally deranged.

Cant imagine someone asking who will be National Leader when the leadership of the party have not changed or you want to remove Oyegun too, call IG of police to come quote LAW as he did to remove tambuwal in your dream.

Idiotic jobless troll.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by garrix8: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap did you not critic the PDP?The APC are now in the spotlight and would face same scrutiny as PDP

So you call this blatant display of idiocy criticism?

Focus on reviving your half dead PDP.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Chukudi are you still hurting?his name is chukwudi. Anyways do you know what 'chukwudi' means in hausa? it means ' chop money'. kai wawa ne walahi

1 Like

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
themilanway:
What is your freaking business about the leadership of APC?Are you that jobless or are you seeking for an irrelevant attention?

Go put your house in order and stop poke nosing.
Sharaap the APC has been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care our national life. Therefore it is my business who becomes the national leader of the party

2 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
kropotkin2:
Chukudi are you still hurting?his name is chukwudi. Anyways do you know what 'chukwudi' means in hausa? it means ' chop money'. kai wawa ne walahi
I am glad my own chukwudi is not the Hausa version
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by themilanway(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sharaap the APC has been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care our national life. Therefore it is my business who becomes the national leader of the party

Old embittered fool like you,the APC that has been sworn in?When did you become an APC fan?

I hope your blind hatred wont explode your brain.
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
pendicle:
Chukwudi the brain dead nairaland troll, How far with tambuwal and the speaker seat? They don comot am put your brother ihedioha yet?

The APC have become a crazy nightmare for all dull, crack head TANoids, its like a dream you don't wanna wake up from.

Chai, APC na true Armoured Personal Carrier see as it destroyed chukwudi and rendered him comatose and finally deranged.

Cant imagine someone asking who will be National Leader when the leadership of the party have not changed or you want to remove Oyegun too, call IG of police to come quote LAW as he did to remove tambuwal in your dream.

Idiotic jobless troll.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dude was cocksure about Ihedioha...he is a very very naive person when it comes to politics...people don't take him serious here.

These days...I just smile when I read his comments.

3 Likes

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

I am glad my own chukwudi is not the Hausa version
chukwudi dont let frustration kill you. We the majority have spoken, you will bow to our will or be broken. Accept defeat, your people are loosers.
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
themilanway:

Old embittered fool like you,the APC that has been sworn in?When did you become an APC fan?

I hope your blind hatred wont explode your brain.
God forbid I can never become a fan of a useless political party.
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by themilanway(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

God forbid I can never become a fan of a useless political party.

Then fix your useless self with something worth while.
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .I think the dude meant to say "what becomes of PDP after may 29" . . . . . . . . . . . .while typing, he had a slip of senses and typed APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Scatterboss(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhahahahaha. See peeps kicking chukwudi from left to right. Abeg take it easy on the grandpa. Lolzzzzz
Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by pendicle: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dude was cocksure about Ihedioha...he is a very very naive person when it comes to politics...people don't take him serious here.

These days...I just smile when I reads his comments.

My brother these morons are the sort of people you don't wanna wake up and see early in the morning.

Rather than hide their heads in shame and swallow their defeat with dignity, they will still continue to show stupidity and lack of commonsense.

Look at the slowpoke asking for who will be the national leader of the party, na the national leader position dem dey contest for ni?

Why do we have people with infantile and undeveloped brains like this chukwudi on NL self.

1 Like

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by YoursGEJ(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chukwudi nwanne. So you still dey NL? After all the GEJ till 2019 predictions and upon everything wey una threaten to do if Buhari wins. Shebi him don win now na who be APC leader na him be your headache abi.

Some people no dey shame oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by Chiaka(f): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chukwudi should become the leader of APC because as far as I have read is named has been mentioned all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Becomes National Leader Of The APC After May 29 by mikolo80: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
WHO CARES,IT IS WHO GETS
PETROLEUM,POWER,WORKS,DEFENSE,JUSTICE AND EDUCATION THAT MATTERS
NOT MEANINGLESS TITLES

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Pedestrian Bridge Which Fell And Killed 3 People In Kano / Omisore Advises Osun Governor To Resign. / We Regret Voting Buhari– South West Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.