Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks (6507 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like White Women??! / Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls / Most Black Girls Want Their Black Partners To Look Like White Or Asian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like white chicks.

Have you seen the competition among the most popular Nigerian hip hop singers to have fair looking or half caste girlfriends and wives? And majority of Nigerian men want to date and sleep with fair skinned women. That is why a 2013 World Health Organization (WHO) report said Nigerian women are the highest users of skin lightening products in the world and creating a multimillion dollar skin enhancement industry for the western world.
Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Read the full article with photos of black and white beauties on http://totnaija..com/2014/10/beauty-according-to-western-media-is.html.
PS: Some photos are of topless African beauties.

Photos: 1. Oluchi Onweagba and Adriana Lima Victoria's Secret "Sexy Volume 3.
2. Half caste Nollywood actress.

Its a matter of choice. Ive had me some real chocolate flavours and some real vanilla flavours they all taste super good. I luv em all

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Petite ladies and their animated never-say-never
spirit...

I'm not petite.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by pinkycute(f): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
............................. Typing*******†† undecided
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by mulattoclaro(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
martineverest:
U are a mullato or coloured...and mullatoes re blacks
I always taught I was not black. I was made to believe I was not black. In South America, mulattos are refer to as white cos mestizos are almost the same as we mulattos. Just a little difference though.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
The topic is majority of black men prefer to date and marry fair looking women who look like white chicks. That is why majority of black women bleach or tone and want to have straight wavy hair.
Many black guys here will deny and lie, but many of them have been caught in a spin whenever they see a fair looking black babe with straight wavy hair and with sashaying hips pass by or walk into their hangout.
Why are majority of Nigerian women spending millions of naira on Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian hair attachments?

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not petite.

Maybe it's just me but you look petite. I guess I'm wrong. And, MzNelly, for the records; a lot of men find petite ladies adorable. Maybe it's because of their boisterous/animated personas. I had to state that 'cause your retort made it seem like the 'petite' appellation is derogatory.

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe it's just me but you look petite. I guess I'm wrong. And, MzN.elly, for the records; a lot of men find petite ladies adorable. Maybe it's because of their boisterous/animated personas. I had to state that 'cause your retort made it seem like the 'petite' appellation is derogatory.

"Petite" implies -short and of small build.

Lol, I'm definitely not short, and I don't have a small build. Take a look at my display pic.

I think you're mistaking me for your gurl tongue
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
faith551:

If you like white like Michael Jackson, if you were naturally black, you'll give birth to a dark children, I don't think whitening cream can walk it's way into human genes or does it?
That's not what I'm saying, all I'm saying is that The black race might go into extiction because when your culture is neglected, coupled with you hating your skin, frustration kicks in and when that happens, terror act may spring up and make other races want to wipe you out...
The whites may have no choice than to decend on the blacks and wipe them out if we keep causing harvoc to the world... . #JustSaying

If we hate ourselves, why do we complain about racism?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:
The topic is majority of black men prefer to date and marry fair looking women who look like white chicks. That is why majority of black women bleach or tone and want to have straight wavy hair.
Many black guys here will deny and lie, but many of them have been caught in a spin whenever they see a fair looking black babe with straight wavy hair and with sashaying hips pass by or walk into their hangout.
Why are majority of Nigerian women spend millions of naira on Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian hair attachments?
Ur post seems 2 imply ngrian women are using weaves&bleaching deir skins inorder 2 pls men cos they are incapable of making decisions by demselves.I say u are very wrong.Women in ngr bleach&use weaves cos they believe it gives dem a sophisticated look.No woman wants 2 be called bush girl/woman by oda women so they join d herd

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

"Petite" implies -short and of small build.

Lol, I'm definitely not short, and I don't have a small build. Take a look at my display pic.

I think you're mistaking me for your gurl tongue

I stopped being a 'vidiot' long ago. Pictures could be modified. And , yes, I checked your display pictures and the lady I saw isn't up to 5.7 feet. About your build; I grew up with females and I guess I know a thing or two about distorting actual body shapes.

About mistaking you for 'missy' : *Coughs * I won't tell.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I stopped being a 'vidiot' long ago. Pictures could be modified. And , yes, I checked your display pictures and the lady I saw isn't up to 5.7 feet. About your build; I grew up with females and I guess I know a thing or two about distorting actual body shapes.

About mistaking you for 'missy' : *Coughs * I won't tell.

I'm not petite embarassed embarassed

Lol, someone just blushed right there grin grin

Pray, do tell! cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by martineverest(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mestizos re different from mullatoes,but dey re all 'coloured'.a 'blatino',which re are,is an african.obama,beyonce,alicia keys,chris brown,swizz beatz,mohombi,odemwingie osaze,ramsey nouah,majid,nadia buhari,lilian bach,shan george,even my two newphews(with german father) etc are all BLACKS
mulattoclaro:
I always taught I was not black. I was made to believe I was not black. In South America, mulattos are refer to as white cos mestizos are almost the same as we mulattos. Just a little difference though.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not petite embarassed embarassed

Lol, someone just blushed right there grin grin

Pray, do tell! cheesy cheesy

No., he won't tell. Kaycee is supposedly a misogynist (according to some Nairaland females) so no way is Janelle going to see the other side of him, yet.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

No., he won't tell. Kaycee is supposedly a misogynist (according to some Nairaland females) so no way is Janelle going to see the other side of him, yet.

It's only a matter of time then. grin grin
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by ifyan(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Why are majority of Nigerian women spend millions of naira on Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian hair attachments?

Hypocrisy at the highest order.

But bro who are we to blame if not ourselves.

Guys lets see the beauty in them when they are NATURAL believe me they will change.

You know. .....

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

It's only a matter of time then. grin grin
Stay away from me. I'm a beast. I'm heartless. You should know that by now.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by martineverest(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Low self esteemfrom both parties is d major cause of this phenomenon.its bcoming apalling seeing nigerian women and men bleaching their skin to look attractive without considering the negative effect.these ignorant ppl need serious counselling.....with d way nigerians bleach and 'pink-lip' nowadays,by 2023,nigerian ll be considered as a 'white nation'.ladies need to take a cue from ppl like genevieve nnaji,shephenie okereke,oluchi olandi,chimamanda,ini edi,mercy johnson,jackie appiah etc.......as for me and my household,we re going for pure black women,whther they re americans,europeans or carribbeans,my wife ll surely be a non-toned or bleach free black woman.i dont need low self esteem lady as a wife.........finito

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by sinizia: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm no racist, but God forbid that I'd want my Black GF to look like a White chick. If I don't love her for whom she is, what the heck am I doing with her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stay away from me. I'm a beast. I'm heartless. You should know that by now.

kiss kiss Liar
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Halimi24:
Ur post seems 2 imply ngrian women are using weaves&bleaching deir skins inorder 2 pls men cos they are incapable of making decisions by demselves.I say u are very wrong.Women in ngr bleach&use weaves cos they believe it gives dem a sophisticated look.No woman wants 2 be called bush girl/woman by oda women so they join d herd
WOW!
So bleaching, toning and wearing long weaves makes you sophisticated?
And those who don't do that will not look sophisticated?
So this natural black beauty in the attached picture does not look sophisticated?
And Ursula M. Burns, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the epitome of sophistication in her natural hair and dark and lovely skin.

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

Still not enough to reach that conclusion.
Yes, there is a lot of bleaching going on these days compared to a few years back but again you cannot say most black guys like light skinned girls.
Some guys don't really care what shade a girl comes in, some prefer them darker.

Are darker shade girls not getting married on the daily? The whole light skinned girl is just a trend, to say black men prefer them is statistically unproven.

Afterall Nigerians in diaspora leave all the oyibo/Latinas/mixed race girls and come back home to marry DARKER shade girls, how do those figures fit into your conclusion?

They come back home to marry? Really how did u jump into this conclusion? Statistically proven?!

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
PureWays:
The white believes anything apart from white (except the Mongolians) is black.. Most white categorize even Arabs as black...
Accept it bro, you are a Black Man! As far as I'm concerned, black is not a disease, it's rather something to be proud of, though the bad ones have spoiled the name, but we have folks that have proofed to the world that a black man can do great things, likes of Obama, Mandela and so on...

Embrace your race, you've got no other choice mehn!

U r so wrong i even dont know where to start.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

White/mixed race girls spend loads on sun cream lotion, tanning saloons and fake tans so that they can look darker, does that mean they want to be black?

I'm not an advocate of bleaching but to make statements like 77% of Nigerian girls spend money on skin lightening products is absurd.
Does your 77% include all the naturally light skinned Igbo, Calabar and Hausa fine girls?

We dont spend loads on it. If we r doing it, its just because most of the europe has harsh seasons which u barely can see sun and we dont want sick pale look. Easy to speak when everyday u have sun shining over your head. If id be in africa my skin would be most beautiful bronze!
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by tpiadotcom: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op stop giving light skin guys a bad reputation.

You are part of the problem
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

WOW!
So bleaching, toning and wearing long weaves makes you sophisticated?
And those who don't do that will not look sophisticated?
So this natural black beauty in the attached picture does not look sophisticated?
dat is what ngrian women say.why do u think none of dem av challenged any of my posts on dis thread.u seem 2 be trolling ur own thread.Am a lady&i have low cut.I would probably be a millionaire in d euro currency if u know how many ngrian women av told me I look like an mgbeke&pressured me 2 use weaves.no man has ever told me dat.infact dey are usually d first 2 admire my haircut
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Op stop giving light skin guys a bad reputation.

You are part of the problem
I am not.
I will love women as they come, whether black or white.
See the low cut natural black beauty above. Gosh! She is hot looking!
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
gofyourself:

They come back home to marry? Really how did u jump into this conclusion? Statistically proven?!

Statistics apply to figures, did I give out any figures in my statement?
I made a statement based on personal opinion (Everyone is entitled to one, right?), without giving any dodgy figures.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by tpiadotcom: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

I am not.

You are.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:

You are.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
gofyourself:

U r so wrong i even dont know where to start.
I won't mind if you can enlighten me more..
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

Statistics apply to figures, did I give out any figures in my statement?
I made a statement based on personal opinion (Everyone is entitled to one, right?), without giving any dodgy figures.

Entitled but it doesnt mean its correct and stating as its truth is..
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by khia: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Why are majority of Nigerian women spending millions of naira on Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian hair attachments?

Change black men to Nigerian men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) / See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos) / Re; Why Should I Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.