Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks (6502 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like White Women??! / Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls / Most Black Girls Want Their Black Partners To Look Like White Or Asian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by tpiadotcom: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
He should change most in his thread title, to some, or "I".
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by khia: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
martineverest:
Mestizos re different from mullatoes,but dey re all 'coloured'.a 'blatino',which re are,is an african.obama,beyonce,alicia keys,chris brown,swizz beatz,mohombi,odemwingie osaze,ramsey nouah,majid,nadia buhari,lilian bach,shan george,even my two newphews(with german father) etc are all BLACKS

Chris Brown and Beyonce aren't mulattos, both their parents are black.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by khia: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
gofyourself:

U r so wrong i even dont know where to start.

How is he wrong?
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
gofyourself:

Entitled but it doesnt mean its correct and stating as its truth is..

I never said I was correct, just gave my own 2 cents
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
khia:

Change black men to Nigerian men.

Even black men in other countries share similar passions for black girls who look like white chicks.
Check out all the music videos and majority of the babes in them are fair with flowing weaves.

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by khia: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Orikinla:

Even black men in other countries share similar passions for black girls who look like white chicks.
Check out all the music videos and majority of the babes in them are fair with flowing weaves.

That's because they are appealing to white boys and white boys are the ones buying the cd's.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
But some fair looking babes are WOW!

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
Orikinla:
Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like white chicks.

Have you seen the competition among the most popular Nigerian hip hop singers to have fair looking or half caste girlfriends and wives? And majority of Nigerian men want to date and sleep with fair skinned women. That is why a 2013 World Health Organization (WHO) report said Nigerian women are the highest users of skin lightening products in the world and creating a multimillion dollar skin enhancement industry for the western world.
Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Read the full article with photos of black and white beauties on http://totnaija..com/2014/10/beauty-according-to-western-media-is.html.
PS: Some photos are of topless African beauties.

Photos: 1. Oluchi Onweagba and Adriana Lima Victoria's Secret "Sexy Volume 3.
2. Half caste Nollywood actress.

You are very right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) / Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.