Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better (1222 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / How To Make Romance Work / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
No matter how beautiful a building is, once abandoned it becomes home for wild animals, big trees and dust bin.

I have lost counts of people complaining about the declined fun happening to romance section presently as compared to what used to be fun fair and funji house of commotion.

So the question most of the serious minded monikers ask is WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?

I have some ideas I shared on ROMANCE SECTION REUNION THREAD and I think I should discussed it openly to the house. If you have any idea, u can drop yours.

1. Organising weekly discussion

This is a chance to discuss salient matters and pressing issue about relationship, dating, sexuality and perhaps marriage. This meeting can run from 5pm-8pm(Tuesday to Saturday) In other words we need 5 group heads with 2 assistants to support.

2. Getting to know romancelander's biography.

Every Sunday from 6pm - 8pm we should interview 4 monikers, getting to know their biography.

3. Monthly Category Awards for the male and female monikers

For e.g

Most matured male and female moniker
Good sense of humour(male and female)
Hilarious male and female monikers
Best role model
Etc.

If you have other bright idea my fellow colleagues, feel free to add

Cc ishilove
Farano
Other romance monikers
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by dharay88: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
cry I'm cumin baq to comment...
Lemme eat finish.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I agree wif u.. buh which one be meeting again?
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I agree wif u.. buh which one be meeting again?

Discussion! Re edited cool
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by agarawu23(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na never know anything,

no solution to a splitted milk
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
1. Scratch that.

2 & 3- Spot on. smiley

Nobody will listen tho.

It begins with you Wristwatch, start something up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Mhizkel(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lets hear from you first! Where are we gonna do the meeting? Shey na inside water, inside bush or under banana tree?wink
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Laughing in chinko.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one Wristwatch

Let's join hands and flush out poo from the romance section

1 Like

Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lets hear from you first! Where are we gonna do the meeting? Shey na inside water, inside bush or under banana tree?wink

Inside lagoon cheesy
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lets hear from you first! Where are we gonna do the meeting? Shey na inside water, inside bush or under banana tree?wink [/b[

Subtly inviting your gang of derailers, aren't you missy?
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one!!

start with romancelander biography
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one Wristwatch

Thanks tosyne2much. cool
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
1. Scratch that.

2 & 3- Spot on. smiley

Nobody will listen tho.

It begins with you Wristwatch, start something up. cheesy cheesy

Sure I will but the mods need to know about this. Perhaps they should do this.

So what's ur idea?
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Midehi:
Nice one!!

start with romancelander biography

Thanks dear. cool
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok na *siping kunu*cool
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one Wristwatch

That "poo" would stick unless drastic measures are taken to curtail the excesses of the 'trolls-cum-weedstars' crew. Even females have joined them and they invite themselves to derail threads. You have been a 'victim' of that frustrating crew, haven't you? THEY KNOW THEMSELVES AND WE KNOW THEM.

Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Fulaboy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided sounds cool tho smiley
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Sure I will but the mods need to know about this. Perhaps they should do this.

So what's ur idea?

I'm hanging on that Awarding Monikers of a thing.

But I think it's in place already.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That "poo" would stick unless drastic measures are taken to curtail the excesses of the 'trolls-cum-weedstars' crew. Even females have joined them and they invite themselves to derail threads. You have been a 'victim' of that frustrating crew, haven't you? THEY KNOW THEMSELVES AND WE KNOW THEM.

You have spoken wisely my broda
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bros, spot on. I dunno how the issue of Derailers can be worked on. Am scared of these set of people whom their aim is 2 destroy thread. I hope d mods do d needful.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm hanging on that Awarding Monikers of a thing.

But I think it's in place already.

Okay guess by man of d list. So any idea Mznelly?
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Okay guess by man of d list. So any idea Mzn.elly?

Not yet.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Mhizkel(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Subtly inviting your gang of derailers, aren't you missy?
No sir!
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Mhizkel(f): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Inside lagoon cheesy
smileyoya na..Lets go there!wink
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by Welrez(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
OP, I think I like your idea.
The man atop me smokes weed, I swear.
Re: Suggested Ideas That Can Make Romance Section Better by farano(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2015

(1)

Im Lost And Don't Know What To Do!! / Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. / What Was She Talking About??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.